Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Apocalypse?
This poll is closed.
conquest 212 19.26%
war 244 22.16%
famine 353 32.06%
death 292 26.52%
Total: 733 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

:thunk: it’s not a revision when the president does it

https://twitter.com/joshualeifer/status/1113403739031965696?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

it might surprise u to learn that israel is one of the most fascist nations of all time, right up there with nazi germany

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

https://giant.gfycat.com/ChiefInfamousCat.webm

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Democrats tearfully call their girlfriend immediately after almost cheating on them, insisting she dump them on principle, Republicans have another wife and kid in the next town

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

triple sulk posted:

one thing i didn't like about bernie's 2016 thing is he used free college as too large a talking point, and it's much less emphasized in 2020 all while he's pushed way harder into the destroy the rich/save the environment narrative which is much stronger and more important

im glad he read my posts

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

its hard to revise the holocaust any harder than he already had with "Hitler didn't want to hurt the Jews until the Palestinians convinced him"

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Poniard posted:

just show up and pick up a broom and start sweeping!!!!!!!

Sir, this is an Arby's bathroom please leave before I call the police.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
A lot of weird things happened to me when I became an old but right now I'm going through a crisis where I'm becoming ok with pickles on burgers

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

triple sulk posted:

lmao. i can envision tons of fox news boomers suddenly agreeing with bernie

Because they do agree with him.

*24hr later rush Limbaugh*

"Bernie bad communist"

Boomers: ":hmmyes:"

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Waffle House posted:

I just wild caught an S-Rank, Diamond tier image following a puerto rican bounce house and party rental company

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Me listening to all my podcasts this week

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019
We were told television would rot our brains by boomers

Largely, we cut the cord.

Boomers: "help I gotta a ton of brain rot from the deep state tronc"

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Intel&Sebastian posted:

A lot of weird things happened to me when I became an old but right now I'm going through a crisis where I'm becoming ok with pickles on burgers
Yeah like when you get a good pickle and not some nasty McDonald's pickle it's quite nice

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Al! posted:

it might surprise u to learn that israel is one of the most fascist nations of all time, right up there with nazi germany

Seriously.

I don't know why people don't understand this yet.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

acknowledging the holocaust happened is now anti-semitic

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Al! posted:

burrito and cheeseburger going head to head with cheeseburger winning the sando poll is pretty much the only outcome that could have happened on the website something awful dot com

we invented the burgin meme

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

Waffle House posted:

I just wild caught an S-Rank, Diamond tier image following a puerto rican bounce house and party rental company

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

triple sulk posted:

bernie probably wouldn't do it if he knew he couldn't make idiot fox news watchers realize that rich people should be guillotined

one thing i didn't like about bernie's 2016 thing is he used free college as too large a talking point, and it's much less emphasized in 2020 all while he's pushed way harder into the destroy the rich/save the environment narrative which is much stronger and more important

Remember when Hillary's response to that was "I don't want to pay for Donald Trump's kids to go to college" and Bernie just went ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ instead of "lol why the gently caress would Trump send his kids to state schools you disingenuous bat"

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/nktpnd/status/1113465176567832577
https://twitter.com/nktpnd/status/1113478071556935680
https://twitter.com/nktpnd/status/1113480280634011650

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
hitler was obviously a lib just look at his hipster mustache

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

We’ve known about collusion since Don Jr tweeted it the gently caress out, otherwise Barr wouldn’t be where he is right now to sweep it under the rug so most of the incumbent GOP doesn’t get indicted.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

:d2a:

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

shyduck posted:

Yeah like when you get a good pickle and not some nasty McDonald's pickle it's quite nice

That's pretty much what's been happening, I think I'm realizing I just hate McD's pickles and never really gave others a chance. It's a great counter-taste to burger when its done right.

This post brought to you by me giving up trying to figure out what toppings I like on a goddamn 5guys burger and just going "all the way".

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Intel&Sebastian posted:

That's pretty much what's been happening, I think I'm realizing I just hate McD's pickles and never really gave others a chance. It's a great counter-taste to burger when its done right.

This post brought to you by me giving up trying to figure out what toppings I like on a goddamn 5guys burger and just going "all the way".

“I’ve never eaten a pickle on anything but a McDonald’s burger” is one of the gooniest things I’ve ever read

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Al! posted:

ethnostates?? a bad idea???

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/burgessev/status/1113481581707124738

:qq:

Bart - SCROTUS
Nov 21, 2002

I'm a geek, I'm a geek
I'm a power tool

When I sing this song
I look like a fool

:d2a: :d2a:

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Billzasilver posted:

I literally don’t want to hear a single goddamn poster defending voting ever again here.

i voted for a bernie bro for mayor and he won :grin:

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Bip Roberts posted:

Ohio absolutely did not need to be hacked

putin also hacked georgia

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

The only time I've eaten lettuce was when the lazy mcdonalds burger flipper made my big mac wrong and put lettuce even though i explicitly said no lettice

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Tweets been deleted

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
so is the new chicago mayor good or bad

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

get a burg with bacon and piss and everything u like on it and its really good but then u realize burritos are even better wow thankls obama

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

ArmZ posted:

putin also hacked georgia

Michigan, Texas, and Florida didn’t need help, I imagine they already had poo poo in place just in case the libs got too rowdy

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/TheRickWilson/status/1113485974951145472?s=19

Good

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Rah! posted:

get a burg with bacon and piss and everything u like on it and its really good but then u realize burritos are even better wow thankls obama

the ethnic food won out in Trump's America thabks obungler

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
The best cheeseburgs require no ketchup y/n

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

ArmZ posted:

so is the new chicago mayor good or bad

good imo. a whole lot better than rahm at any rate. chicago was able to expunge some machine pols too, including in my ward, which is nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

That's too bad, Bernie should completely erase the Democratic party as a concept forever