Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Apocalypse?
This poll is closed.
conquest 212 19.26%
war 244 22.16%
famine 353 32.06%
death 292 26.52%
Total: 733 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Reality Winter posted:

It's more than a little short sighted to proclaim the media hosed up covering the russia story when we don't have the full mueller report and we still dont know what trump said to putin in Helsinki. Greenwalds a fraud so no surprise there. Not sure about Taibbi's angle here.

No, regardless of what comes out of the full report the media still hosed up on reporting the story because the only thing that would validate their coverage would be hacked voting machines and Trump having weekly strategy calls with Putin. The angle is that he does all sorts of crimes and many of them were international crimes and we've known that for longer than he's been president so maybe we should have focused on that instead of RUSSSIIAIAIAIA red scaring.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
I need more pictures of well documented joe biden touching people in ways that should make you feel as uncomfortable as the women he touches.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

believe me u won't like where it goes from there.....

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Third World Reagan posted:

I need more pictures of well documented joe biden touching people in ways that should make you feel as uncomfortable as the women he touches.

The Joe Biden VR experience

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Agean90 posted:

if you don't give the news media poo poo whenever possible your a scab who's working for free in defense of organizations who's utter incompetence has a hardy share of responsibility in regards to the situation were in now.

Posting is labor, do not do it in defense of entities who can, and do, pay for it.

I'm supposed to get paid to post but still waiting on my d*ng Soros check to come :argh:

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Gripweed posted:

I know it's gonna be hard for people to accept, and everybody is gonna have to get there in their own time, but at some point we've all got to acknowledge that the piss tape isn't real. The piss tape was never real.

Mods?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

it seems a lot of you are mad at Maddow and I don’t watch her so maybe im missing some of the context

sorry !!

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
if you want to change your social norms you can do it right here

go ahead, i won't look

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
VR chat joe biden is probably a thing

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
joseph biden is a fuckin sex pest

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Gripweed posted:

I know it's gonna be hard for people to accept, and everybody is gonna have to get there in their own time, but at some point we've all got to acknowledge that the piss tape isn't real. The piss tape was never real.

buddy

get the gently caress out

pissta.pe is real

e: oh no

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

euphronius posted:

it seems a lot of you are mad at Maddow and I don’t watch her so maybe im missing some of the context

sorry !!

well it's right there in here name

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Ima piss

Ima piss-ted to you

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

neutral milf hotel posted:

hey pooky chill out with the gigabytes of trump pics today. you're gonna murder my wireless plan :rip:

I made them smaller, I refuse to make the colors worse than they already are. ~1.25MB now.

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

the key to taking the children of foreigners is to annihilate the other.

fascism and white supremacy ironically doesn't give a poo poo about anything specific which is great from their perspective since once the conclusion to the turner diaries comes about and all non-white people are dead they can spend the rest of their days deciding on and handling the new minority

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Gripweed posted:

even if the piss tape were not real, and it is real, and i knew the truth i would never hurt anyone by sharing that truth with them. i would take it to my grave mausoleum with a perfect, fuckable replica of my rear end on the outside

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/frankthorp/status/1113519821524742145

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Third World Reagan posted:

It's all a conspiracy with doctored and photoshopped images

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

good

get rid of all these dumb senate rules

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

trupn

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

trrr ump

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/rothschildmd/status/1113519616179941376

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

boy that’s quite the thread title for a hellworld

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

good news i've booked my summer travel with Baloogan Air and their Supreme Saver Seats

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Does this mean he is just suspending Senate rules?

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

2DCAT posted:

It's all a conspiracy with doctored and photoshopped images

i've seen bernie (not even a democrat :stare:) edit the videos frame by frame in photoshop cs6

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Durf posted:

good news i've booked my summer travel with Baloogan Air and their Supreme Saver Seats

these are for spirit airlines arent they

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Isn't all this the plot of The Strain at this point?

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019
those subpoenas coming down any day now to be ignored

Bart - SCROTUS
Nov 21, 2002

I'm a geek, I'm a geek
I'm a power tool

When I sing this song
I look like a fool

:d2a: :d2a:

Mariana Horchata posted:

drop dead u absolute ghoul

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

who the gently caress is @cspam2 and why are there tweets so bad

dnd level poo poo

fark posts as tweets

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

Does this mean he is just suspending Senate rules?

martial law
martial law
martial law

ricecult
Oct 2, 2012

Everyone just loves to get to use the phrase "going nuclear" or "nuclear option," and it really gets my hopes up.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Bitch McConnell

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Siljmonster posted:

Bitch McConnell

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

cumshitter posted:

these are for spirit airlines arent they

was apparently a suggestion by Ryan Air that failed safety standards

Silver Nitrate
Oct 17, 2005

WHAT

Burning_Monk posted:

I have relatives in MN too and while i do see that stuff in the rural areas (aka most of MN) at least they are "nice". Okies only care when you go to their particular church.

in Norman, it's full of people making too much money from jobs that don't require any education.

if you know where to get one of those high paying jobs that requires no education I’m all ears though. cause I sure as hell cant find them here

Norman doesn’t even have clean drinking water. it’s not a wealthy enclave

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Durf posted:

complementary wedgies? does the airline have a credit card?