Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

Ohhh that is amazing!! Can I just enter it as a custom title or do I have to upload it to SA somehow like the other gang tags?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

you have to get it on SA servers first, then anyone can add it in img tags into their title text, that's how community badges work

I can't upload images unfortunately and it's not super easy to get done bc the admins are already overworked, but if someone buys it as an av in order to get it into the server i will offer to use my Mod Power to turn your av back to what it was before WITH the new ant crew tag

Manifisto

Goons Are Great posted:

Ohhh that is amazing!! Can I just enter it as a custom title or do I have to upload it to SA somehow like the other gang tags?

assuming this is not an existing tag, you (or someone) would need to purchase it as an avatar, which uploads it to the server, and once this is done the address can be put in the text part of people's custom titles in [img] tags

let me ask this, would it be better if the legs actually moved, or is that gilding the lily?

Goons Are Gifts

By the way, my ants are currently working on a new big project with code name "Queen needs space #2" and I am very sure this is going to be a dick once finished.

Goons Are Gifts

Manifisto posted:

assuming this is not an existing tag, you (or someone) would need to purchase it as an avatar, which uploads it to the server, and once this is done the address can be put in the text part of people's custom titles in [img] tags

let me ask this, would it be better if the legs actually moved, or is that gilding the lily?

Oh I would be very very happy if it moves!!
Also I still have a ton of av certs ready to go from my spine donation for Lowtax so I'm happy to upload it as an av

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

guild that loving lily!

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

some animation at least would probably improve it at a quick glance it looks like static or a bad crop then you read the text look back and realize what it is. it could also be the garbage monitor I'm using to look at it. maybe it looks fine on good monitors I'll have to check at home

sig by owlhawk911

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

guild that loving lily!

did you make it luvcow, or did it come from somewhere? if you made it the source files might make things easier to animate

Goons Are Gifts

You guys are the best posting pals ever :peanut:

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

pixaal posted:

my brother ate an ant once said it tasted juicy and crunchy, which are not flavors. (he was probably 3 or 4 at the time). what do they taste like?

Formic acid.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

did you make it luvcow, or did it come from somewhere? if you made it the source files might make things easier to animate

i just threw it together in a couple minutes using this easily googled ant image:

i didn't save a larger size of it though but to be honest i didn't think gag was going to want to use it

:shrug:

Goons Are Gifts

:eng101:
Aaaaactually only one single genus of ants (Formica) produce and use Formic acid, other geni have a sting (Solenopsis) that injects an Alkaloid mixture, others have various very dense and chemical wonder mixtures made of various proteins, some of which are still a secret to modern science.

Goons Are Gifts

Luvcow posted:

i just threw it together in a couple minutes using this easily googled ant image:

i didn't save a larger size of it though but to be honest i didn't think gag was going to want to use it

:shrug:

Why not, it's amazing!! I wasn't even really asking for someone make a gang tag for me, I just looked at jb's rat crew tag and thought what an amazing piece of art it is. My very own ant crew tag would be a posting dream come true :goatdrugs:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Goons Are Great posted:

Why not, it's amazing!! I wasn't even really asking for someone make a gang tag for me, I just looked at jb's rat crew tag and thought what an amazing piece of art it is. My very own ant crew tag would be a posting dream come true :goatdrugs:

i figured if i made something subpar it would get picked up by someone else and polished into a fantastic community badge

Manifisto

step one:

(subsequent steps may have to wait for a little while)

Goons Are Gifts

Luvcow posted:

i figured if i made something subpar it would get picked up by someone else and polished into a fantastic community badge

Manifisto posted:

step one:

(subsequent steps may have to wait for a little while)

I have the feeling this is exactly what happens here :allears:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Goons Are Great posted:

I have the feeling this is exactly what happens here :allears:

xcheopis

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jquuIm9Cj9o

"gently caress sake, Larry!"

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

lmao

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
I need an Aunt Crew tag made of ants because puns are awesome and I'm gonna be an aunt very soon!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Resting Lich Face posted:

I need an Aunt Crew tag made of ants because puns are awesome and I'm gonna be an aunt very soon!

Congratulations on your soon to arrive nibling!!!!

Resting Lich Face

lol nibling, I love that.

Can't wait 'til she's old enough to spoil. Pizza and ice cream!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

First Oreos. First tacos. First SA account (start em early and they will be BYOB Superstars in no time).

xcheopis

Resting Lich Face posted:

lol nibling, I love that.

Can't wait 'til she's old enough to spoil. Pizza and ice cream!

My favourite part of being an aunt was to work the kids up into a state of vomiting frenzy, and then leave.

Manifisto

hmm needs work but this is the idea

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

xcheopis posted:

My favourite part of being an aunt was to work the kids up into a state of vomiting frenzy, and then leave.

Completely unironically this; my kid is grown so now I get to pay back my siblings by feeding them copious amounts of delicious food, getting them started singing Baby Shark and then leaving before the meltdown.

Munchables

nt crew

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Manifisto posted:

hmm needs work but this is the idea

Omg I love this

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Ent Crew :420:

Munchables

hamjobs posted:

Ent Crew :420:

Ayyyyyyyyy :weed:

Manifisto

at least in this one the legs are going in slightly different directions

e: can prolly get rid of some of that empty space at the top and bottom

Manifisto fucked around with this message at 22:58 on Apr 3, 2019

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Ant Man? Na na this is Ant FAM.

Resting Lich Face

xcheopis posted:

Hell yeah. Fuel em up then dump em back on the parents. I can't wait.

I am also super excited to introduce the kid to star wars, that'll be a while though.

Goons Are Gifts

Manifisto posted:

at least in this one the legs are going in slightly different directions

e: can prolly get rid of some of that empty space at the top and bottom

That is lovely!!
I'll upload it as an av as soon as I get home and then may need alnilam's magic in case I gently caress this up

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

I just found out there is a Trailer Park Boys animated series that just came out. p.good so far

sig by owlhawk911

sb hermit

hamjobs posted:

Congratulations on your soon to arrive nibling!!!!

Mummy Napkin

pixaal posted:

I just found out there is a Trailer Park Boys animated series that just came out. p.good so far

oh man, i forgot all about that. glad to hear it's pretty good. i thought the last few seasons have been pretty weak

Mummy Napkin
oh yeah hey byob sorry for the double post. getting friggin drunk tonight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BoldFrankensteinMir

Roasted carrots are delicious, and make me feel like I'm having a fancy dinner with Bugs Bunny.