Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

redm

Manifisto posted:

ty!

I modified the colors slightly to make it pop a little more at avatar size

holy f S mANiFISTO!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WindmillSlayer

Please send me a user name change and Avatar change cert it's for a joke in a different thread

Stoner Sloth

Manifisto posted:

ty!

I modified the colors slightly to make it pop a little more at avatar size

That looks absolutely amazing - thank you so much! Going to have a joint to celebrate :420:

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Manifisto

Stoner Sloth posted:

That looks absolutely amazing - thank you so much! Going to have a joint to celebrate :420:

:woop: lookin' good

ty nesamdoom!

City of Glompton

Manifisto posted:

:woop: lookin' good

another byob success story

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
Hi I need to develop an av to go with my new username

I was thinking about this pokemon but with a flesh colored wrap instead of the original green leaf wrap

maybe after that we could give it slowly blinking /medicated looking eyes similar to my current av's eye animation

also as always I welcome ur suggestions byob

tia

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
Make it actual flesh stitched together. Like with a face and poo poo.

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

I took a stab, it started to look like Togepi so maybe someone else can make that work better. I'm pretty bad with skin tones. 4% match on the paint bucket seems to give pretty good patterning since its already pretty flat colors.

I think for it to look like flesh instead of egg the texture is going to have to change and I have no idea how to accomplish that but I know we have people here that can.

sig by owlhawk911

Areola Grande

Resting Lich Face posted:

Make it actual flesh stitched together. Like with a face and poo poo.

the stitched together flesh look is good, but genitals don't have faces

pre·puce

/ˈprēˌpyo͞os/

noun

ANATOMY

technical term for foreskin.

the fold of skin surrounding the clitoris.

Areola Grande

if I get a choice I'd rather it be a cute av rather than a gross out av. this is byob after all

Manifisto

i dunno mang this looks p creepy

ty nesamdoom!

pixaal

Manifisto posted:

that's better than what I got but it still has the same feeling of "This is an animated gif with a long delay and any moment the "jacket" is going to part and it's going to flash me" Which would probably be a good GBS avatar back in 2004.

sig by owlhawk911

Areola Grande

Manifisto posted:

loving that fleshy texture. thank u Mangifisto

Manifisto

oh well at least it's much less creepy when you can see the skin texture

Areola Grande

Manifisto posted:

oh well at least it's much less creepy when you can see the skin texture

lololol

he wears a facial expression of long suffering and is v defensive about reductive comments made pertaining to his scrote cloak

Areola Grande fucked around with this message at 22:16 on Apr 16, 2019

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

prepuce repurposed posted:

lololol

he wears a facial expression of long suffering and is v defensive about reductive comments made pertaining to his scrote cloak

abstruse prepuce

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

WindmillSlayer posted:

Please send me a user name change and Avatar change cert it's for a joke in a different thread

Do you still need one?

arcticmog

Goona get you!
Well, thanks to the generous patronage of hamjobs I am now in for obtaining an av, the latter half of my name is a very old colloquialism referring to cats/kittens, it sometimes still sees use in ireland and britain as "moggy". This would imply a cat themed av is in order but honestly ill accept any good idea or concept.

pixaal

I think most people would see mog as Mog the reoccurring moogle in Final Fantasy games. So good to know you want a regular cat.

Areola Grande

p sure Mog is named after the colloquialism just mentioned

arcticmog

Goona get you!

It has meanings across the internet in some communities, some rather negative ones too.......

Stoner Sloth

You still here people refer to cats as moggys here too - probably a commonwealth thing cause it's mostly used by older, white Australians these days but a lot of people here are at least familiar with the term :)

What about a white cat hiding in snow so you can see it's outline and eyes but looking well camoflaged... just figure with the arctic bit it might work?

Or a kitty wearing arctic explore gear?

e: Oooh or a cat fren doing some sort of sick maneuver on a pair of skis or snowboard?

Stoner Sloth fucked around with this message at 00:23 on Apr 17, 2019

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

pixaal

I'm sure it's just what most people will think of is all

Areola Grande

gotcha

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Stoner Sloth posted:

You still here people refer to cats as moggys here too - probably a commonwealth thing cause it's mostly used by older, white Australians these days but a lot of people here are at least familiar with the term :)

What about a white cat hiding in snow so you can see it's outline and eyes but looking well camoflaged... just figure with the arctic bit it might work?

Or a kitty wearing arctic explore gear?

e: Oooh or a cat fren doing some sort of sick maneuver on a pair of skis or snowboard?

Obviously it's a cat driving a group of sled doggos

Stoner Sloth

hamjobs posted:

That would make a good AV and a heartwarming childrens movie!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Stoner Sloth posted:

That would make a good AV and a heartwarming childrens movie!

Another BYOB success story in the making!!!!!!

Manifisto

arcticmog posted:

Well, thanks to the generous patronage of hamjobs I am now in for obtaining an av, the latter half of my name is a very old colloquialism referring to cats/kittens, it sometimes still sees use in ireland and britain as "moggy". This would imply a cat themed av is in order but honestly ill accept any good idea or concept.

we'll get you sorted!

your username puts me somewhat in mind of the early polar explorers, e.g.

just a thought though, there's lots of possibilities

e: here's a ted turner style colorized version, not sure it's entirely successful tho

Manifisto fucked around with this message at 03:28 on Apr 17, 2019

ty nesamdoom!

Stoner Sloth

hamjobs posted:

Another BYOB success story in the making!!!!!!

:hfive:

e: Lol I'm loving up the smilies here - I think I might be too high to post in BYOB

Manifisto

hamjobs posted:

to me this sounds like more of a sig thing than an av thing, but maybe?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Manifisto posted:

to me this sounds like more of a sig thing than an av thing, but maybe?

I could probably do a sig like this if I get time tonight after my calls

arcticmog

Goona get you!

hamjobs posted:

I could probably do a sig like this if I get time tonight after my calls

You are also a crafts person of sigs? Are yobs a secret cabal of elite internet artists?

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

arcticmog posted:

You are also a crafts person of sigs? Are yobs a secret cabal of elite internet artists?

If we told you it wouldn't be a secret anymore...

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

arcticmog posted:

i am more of a jill of all arts but i am learning internet-make-pretty gif-wizardry because of a bunch of tutorials other yobs posted

Goons Are Gifts

*quickly covers the Mona Lisa with a blanket*
We yobbers are in no way secret artists and an elite group of people who make important art that lasts for centuries *walks past a collection of Van Gogh paintings* we are just normal internet people that enjoy having some fun in a forum.
*clears throat as another blanket falls off a table and reveals a miniature Sidney theater building*

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Goons Are Great posted:

*quickly covers the Mona Lisa with a blanket*
We yobbers are in no way secret artists and an elite group of people who make important art that lasts for centuries *walks past a collection of Van Gogh paintings* we are just normal internet people that enjoy having some fun in a forum.
*clears throat as another blanket falls off a table and reveals a miniature Sidney theater building*

don't tell them that the yob is responsible for most of the good arts, they'll freak the frick out when they find out about our fashion designers too

Goons Are Gifts

No worries, they have no idea. Now, where did I put the lord of the rings original book script..

pixaal

Goons Are Great posted:

No worries, they have no idea. Now, where did I put the lord of the rings original book script..

It's next to the unreleased Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy book that Douglas Adams wrote before deciding that he really wanted another book before it that he never finished writing you know the one where it was all just a dream

sig by owlhawk911

Areola Grande

someone bought me an av change????? what is going on

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
Wasn't me. I'm fresh out of dosh.

So if hes a scrotum can we name him Swadlewd?

Resting Lich Face fucked around with this message at 23:18 on Apr 17, 2019