Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lezard_valeth
Mar 14, 2016

Typo posted:

-tyrion betrays jon+dany

-euron brings golden company and attacks winterfell with cersei's soldiers

-sansa dies

-davos etc dies

-jon kills tyrion

-dany+jon becomes king/queen and have baby

wait, are these real spoilers? what happened to the "Euron is the final boss and kills everyone" spoilers? were those debunked?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Euron, killing everyone and becoming king: "It's a living!"

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

lezard_valeth posted:

wait, are these real spoilers? what happened to the "Euron is the final boss and kills everyone" spoilers? were those debunked?

those are real unless the legendary "they filmed 4 different ending thing" is fooling us

euron isn't final boss I think theon and euron kill each other iirc

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Eurpn having the personality and mustache of an Irish truck driver on meth is the only thing in this show that is ok

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

sugar free jazz posted:

Euron, killing everyone and becoming king: "It's a living!"

One more then stop it, k?

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy

Typo posted:

-tyrion betrays jon+dany

I missed that in the leaks.

Would be super weird.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Eugene Greyjou is worse than Ser 20 men

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

Bran wargs into a giant and steps on everyone.

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes

Glenn Quebec posted:

Eurpn having the personality and mustache of an Irish truck driver on meth is the only thing in this show that is ok

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Jon and Dany have a baby
Tyrion becomes hand of the King/Queen
Tyrion Discovery they’re half brother/sister from Ned’s journal
Curb Your Enthusiasm theme plays

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Bacontotem posted:

Bran wargs into a giant and steps on everyone.

Bran wargs into Fake Sansa's tits.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

etalian posted:

Bran wargs into Fake Sansa's tits.

I would

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

Harveygod posted:

My problem with Selmy dying is the lost opportunity: he was the last person who knew Rhagaer and would have cared that Zombie Jon Snow was his real heir. With him gone, no one left should give a poo poo when it's finally revealed (after like 2 years of needlessly stringing it along).

Bingo. Same with the other characters I mentioned (Blackfish, Mance), and, I would also throw in Baelish and the priest guy that was played by Ian McShane, both dead in the show but alive in the books. Not only do they all go out in completely preposterous scenarios, you lose all the backstory and history that their characters represent in order to create the connective tissue in the overall story.

Say what you will about Littlefinger, no way the book character would just hand Sansa over to the Boltons of all people without thinking something horrible would happen to her. He knows their history and was the guy who worked with them and Tywin to set Robb's betrayal in motion!

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Glenn Quebec posted:

I hated Urine Greyjoy but the scene where he kills the Sand Snakes made me think he is cool. And hey, there's a lot of benefits to being able to teleport warfleets!

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

I don't think Urine Greyjoy watched the show

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
yara greyjoy: master sea woman

uringe greyjou: actually my fleet its invisible until the plot requires it LOL

DoctorGonzo fucked around with this message at 03:16 on Apr 4, 2019

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
Is yara dead on the show I can’t remember, I remember Osha dead but not where yara came down

thatfatkid
Feb 20, 2011

by Azathoth

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

Is yara dead on the show I can’t remember, I remember Osha dead but not where yara came down

Urine captures her when his fleet appears out of thin air and destroys Yara's i think maybe?

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

euron is the best character on the show and i respect him like a father

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

Hell Yeah posted:

*rushes in to gbs tv show thread, out of breath, covered in sweat*
tv guy: STOP THE FORUMS I HAVE NEWS THIS SHOW IS BAD HERE IS 5000 WORDS ABOUT WHY IT'S BAD.

heh, nice meltdown

for other nice meltdowns, see shireen, mance, rattleshirt, aerys, ser davos' kid, and everyone in the great hall when cersei blew it up

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

my memory is terrible and i can’t remember half the poo poo that happened in this show. is fake sansa the one from the play in mereen or wherever?

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

no fake sansa is from walking dead that's what they're referencing

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!

Vim Fuego posted:

heh, nice meltdown

for other nice meltdowns, see shireen, mance, rattleshirt, aerys, ser davos' kid, and everyone in the great hall when cersei blew it up

Drago melting down the crown to kill Viserys with was the best meltdown you loving idiot

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

Necros posted:

my memory is terrible and i can’t remember half the poo poo that happened in this show. is fake sansa the one from the play in mereen or wherever?

From a play in Braavos. Mereen is thousands of miles further east, on nearly the other side of Essos. Mereen has an entirely different culture, history, and role in the show.

Your lack of Song of Ice and Fire geography knowledge is offensive to me.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

From a play in Braavos. Mereen is thousands of miles further east, on nearly the other side of Essos. Mereen has an entirely different culture, history, and role in the show.

Your lack of Song of Ice and Fire geography knowledge is offensive to me.

Actually Meereen is basically in the middle of essos

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Actually Meereen is basically in the middle of essos

I imagine the dividing line to be around Valyria, nothing good happens east of there.

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

Hell Yeah posted:

euron is the best character on the show and i respect him like a father

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
Euron is the only reason I'm even mildly excited for the new season.

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes
they actually kinda got euron right but whereas in the books he's smart insane in the show he's dumb insane but at least they got the insane part correct

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes
book euron = mad genius

show euron = college friend on cocaine

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Book Euron seems like he'd feel out of place on the show; he's too smart.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

One more then stop it, k?

varys, flapping his flippers on a dock scooting slowly towards the water in which he makes his home, after making a deft political maneuver which shifts the balance of power among the prominent families in westeros: "it's *huff* a living *huff*"

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
Bravo

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable

Typo posted:

they actually kinda got euron right but whereas in the books he's smart insane in the show he's dumb insane but at least they got the insane part correct

They couldn't figure out how to get rid of Roose since the character was smart so they just shanked him lazily.

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker

Glenn Quebec posted:

They couldn't figure out how to get rid of Roose since the character was smart so they just shanked him lazily.

roose should have been a skinstealing vampire monster or whatever the theory was

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

roose is a dumb name

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable

poverty goat posted:

roose is a dumb name

Yes so is urine nothing new in the name Dept.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Glenn Quebec posted:

Uh he was poisoned by his enemies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

poverty goat posted:

roose is a dumb name

Roose the Boose