Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Apocalypse?
This poll is closed.
conquest 212 19.26%
war 244 22.16%
famine 353 32.06%
death 292 26.52%
Total: 733 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

the gift

https://i.imgur.com/2EtStlS.mp4

OF OBLIVION

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:
like how can u hear a song like "i know its gonna happen someday" and be like "nah this album sucks"

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.

fosborb posted:

The 00s got to them. Modest Mouse, too.

their best album came out in 2007 hth

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Nichael posted:

https://twitter.com/Aleksei26259487/status/1113869975914029056

https://twitter.com/Aleksei26259487/status/1113888416507109376

wow I just think needless poverty is good for character despite all the evidence contrary to this statement, just an opinion though :shrug:

nichael i have good news

https://twitter.com/jmartNYT/status/1113927297600499713

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

The Wedding is not such a good song that it needed to be on the album twice

Pallas Athena is really good though

man if i got married to fukken iman u better believe id sing about it twice

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

sinnesloeschen posted:

like how can u hear a song like "i know its gonna happen someday" and be like "nah this album sucks"

Okay yeah that's pretty loving rad too.
Can we at least agree the title track is questionable and Miracle Goodnight is ruined by the weird squidgey synth

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

You know who else got marched in a line to a place where they could bury themselves

the native american population of the southeastern united states in the early to mid 19th c :smith:

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Okay yeah that's pretty loving rad too.
Can we at least agree the title track is questionable and Miracle Goodnight is ruined by the weird squidgey synth

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Horned Obama there in the middle

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
i mean i aint sayin its bowies best album

but like gary numan he's got gems in the midst of questionable decisions

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

each centrist added to the pile only increases sanders' chances. run joe run!

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jr6R5dQa8hY

:piaa:

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Alright you've convinced me
but you will never convince me that Never Let Me Down is good

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

CSPAM happy hour, trum 4-7PM

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

https://twitter.com/chrislhayes/status/1113946955510624256

he's got more recordings

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Nichael posted:

https://twitter.com/Aleksei26259487/status/1113869975914029056

https://twitter.com/Aleksei26259487/status/1113888416507109376

wow I just think needless poverty is good for character despite all the evidence contrary to this statement, just an opinion though :shrug:

If that was true then why arent more people out of poverty

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

tmaIOP

Church of Eight Wheels founder beset by attacks, conspiracy theories after stabbing outside venue

quote:

The founder of the Church of Eight Wheels has become the center of a whirlwind of conspiracy theories and fake news accusations following reports of a sword-wielding, MAGA hat wearing attacker outside the roller skating venue this weekend.

On the evening of March 29, a sword-wielding suspect wearing a “Make America Great Again” hat allegedly attacked a man outside the Church of Eight Wheels, partially severing his hand, according to witnesses.

Since news outlets reported the story, David Miles, the founder of the roller disco set in a century-old Catholic church in the Fillmore neighborhood, has been receiving unusual phone calls and messages online accusing him of promoting a conspiracy against Trump supporters.

Miles said a large portion of the controversy has stemmed from initial incorrect statements made by police that the ‘MAGA hat’ wearing individual was the victim, rather than the attacker.

News outlets which broke the story were forced to run corrections, which Miles said fueled the idea of an anti-Trump hoax.

“It’s crazy how gullible people are,” said Miles. “I don’t care who you voted for, I just care that you voted.”

Two days after the attack outside his business, the roller disco began receiving what Miles described as “weird phone calls.” In response Miles temporarily disconnected the phone line.

However, the majority of the accusations were levied against Miles on his Facebook page, focusing primarily on the ‘MAGA hat’ and claims it was staged as part of a fake news smear campaign.

...Many drew comparisons between Miles and the actor Jussie Smollett, who was facing charges of faking an assault before all charges were recently dropped.

...Due to the accusations, Miles is now more cautious. He explains that now when he comes and goes from the roller disco he looks up and down the street, and he finds it “worrisome, because it only takes one maniac to believe the conspiracy.”

this is the man the MAGAs are scared of

antifa roller commandos :yeshaha:

also that article was published while the cops were still trying to hide the fact that a nazi did it:

quote:

Police have confirmed the attack but declined to confirm the nature of the hat.

lmao

:d2a:

but i guess soros made the cops arrest their buddy the piss ninja:

MAGA-hat wearing suspect who allegedly slashed man with sword arrested

quote:

Leor Bergland, a 30-year-old San Francisco resident, has been booked on suspicion of various charges in connection with the Friday night sword attack outside the Church of 8 Wheels in the Western Addition.

...Bergland was booked into County Jail on suspicion of attempted murder, mayhem, aggravated assault, carrying a concealed dirk or dagger and brandishing a weapon.

Jail records show he is being held on $1 million bail.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

:burger:

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

the original schnorkles

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

We were robbed of a finale

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

A Handed Missus posted:

the original schnorkles

I miss moose milkie

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Uncle Wemus posted:

We were robbed of a finale

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

I'm glad yall have music you love and enjoy, you're allowed to enjoy it, and everyone else can enjoy what they listen to as well :)

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
jesus the oldest city was founded 7,600 years ago, wtf.

loving millenials these days throwing their phones out after a few years could learn something from Eridu

edit a zeor

Admiral Ray has issued a correction as of 00:41 on Apr 5, 2019

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I don't think it got enough attention last night that Joe's mom gave him sex energies.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

snoo posted:

I'm glad yall have music you love and enjoy, you're allowed to enjoy it, and everyone else can enjoy what they listen to as well :)

same op

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne

snoo posted:

yeah i wont judge ppl for trash music opinions, im just glad ppl listen to stuff

except 2dcat and bowie. aint never trash them or ill send u old piss socks in the post

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

I saw dethklok live and it owned seeing Brendan Small, doughy white dude with short hair and a polo shirt on, come out and sing in Nathan's voice.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

:lol:
https://twitter.com/ZoeTillman/status/1113948681609334784
I love this twist
it's a bit trite but classics are classic for a reason

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

lmao owned

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

lol

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Nichael posted:

I don't think it got enough attention last night that Joe's mom gave him sex energies.

lol

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Admiral Ray posted:

jesus the oldest city was founded 56,000 years ago, wtf.

loving millenials these days throwing their phones out after a few years could learn something from Eridu

slightly different

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

michael cohen had fake hard drives and a fake office that the feds raided. his real evidence was hidden in a skin flap under his chin referenced only by the *trrrrrr* sound it makes in a breeze.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

euphronius posted:

slightly different

oh right, 56 centuries and our 20 centuries

dagg

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

ur in nyc u loving moron...the gently caress u think was gonna happne

:owned: