Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I like makimg the ai battle itself and watching with free camera in slowmo with metal playing in total warhammer lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

HORMELCHILI posted:

I like makimg the ai battle itself and watching with free camera in slowmo with metal playing in total warhammer lol

I like running screenshots through those auto filter websites

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

(More is better)

swimsuit
Jan 22, 2009

yeah

goferchan posted:

Oh yeah that seems cool as hell . I never wanted to actually suffer through playing warhammer but always thought the setting seemed really bad rear end

hoiiv has a lot of systems that are pretty similar to ck2

ive just gotten into it and like it a lot despite not enjoying ck2 that much

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
page 1: pc gaming LUL. gabe newell withdraws all of the money that comes into his bank account every orning and eats the bills
page 10: just about to start assembling my new rig on newegg .. will this gpu work with this motherboard? Ive suddenly become really interested in playing map games and visual novels in buttery smooth 1080p

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

I.N.R.I posted:

page 1: pc gaming LUL. gabe newell withdraws all of the money that comes into his bank account every orning and eats the bills
page 10: just about to start assembling my new rig on newegg .. will this gpu work with this motherboard? Ive suddenly become really interested in playing map games and visual novels in buttery smooth 1080p

I upgraded to a 1080 last year and the game I’ve played most is Norm Koger’s Operational Art of War.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

I.N.R.I posted:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I.N.R.I posted:

I'm glad we managed to grow up a little.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I.N.R.I posted:

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

intel stays winning

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

net cafe scandal posted:

I'm glad we managed to grow up a little.

:hchatter:

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Got my Razer Blackwidow Ultimate gaming keyboard today ...... pc gaming hype

swimsuit
Jan 22, 2009

yeah
post your led set up, op

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

swimsuit posted:

post your led set up, op

Don't have the rest of the computer to plug it into yet so i've just been sitting in bed clacking it around in my lap

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lol.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

I got the computer . What's good to play on this thing . There's some rogue likes like cogmind and caves of qud i'm interested in but I don't really know what else

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

goferchan posted:

I got the computer . What's good to play on this thing . There's some rogue likes like cogmind and caves of qud i'm interested in but I don't really know what else

Myst

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

goferchan posted:

Quake III Arena

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

goferchan posted:

Total war Warhammer has a huge update coming out in a couple weeks and they used the announcement trailer to recreate Predator with the new units they’re adding

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yi2eHPKjW9k

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Cataclysm is a good roguelike. It's not as tightly designed as like, nethack or crawl, but I think it beats out anything else for sheer content

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

goferchan posted:

Tropico 6, Surgeon Simulator and Octodad: Deadliest Catch

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

goferchan posted:

Sekiro, But In 4K

former glory
Jul 11, 2011

goferchan posted:

Get the right tileset and Dwarf Fortress will really make that rig sing.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Get Uru on steam.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

goferchan posted:

https://twitter.com/Siliconera/status/1114102641657704448?s=20

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

goferchan posted:

Rimworld is cool

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

RIMJOBWORLD

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Hyper Light Drifter is one of my all time favorites but its on console now so you probably played it already

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
You can play all of that stuff including hyper light drifter on any computer that doesnt still have windows 98 on it

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

goferchan posted:

Now you can play emulated console games

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

GorfZaplen posted:

Now you can play emulated console games
if u arent playing gamecube games upscaled to 4k ur doin it wrong

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Panty Saluter posted:

if u arent playing gamecube games upscaled to 4k ur doin it wrong

I been playing Pokémon Colosseum XD like this but the lighting is all hosed Up and I can't figure out why.

swimsuit
Jan 22, 2009

yeah
tw2 dlc hype

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

Total war Warhammer has a huge update coming out in a couple weeks and they used the announcement trailer to recreate Predator with the new units they’re adding

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yi2eHPKjW9k

Cool I wanted this but didn't wanna pay $60 then realized it was like $20 for a steam key on the humble store so I'm downloading . I didn't know you could get games other places cheaper lol..... this is complicated

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

And I got Pillars of Eternity and Rimeorld

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

goferchan posted:

Cool I wanted this but didn't wanna pay $60 then realized it was like $20 for a steam key on the humble store so I'm downloading . I didn't know you could get games other places cheaper lol..... this is complicated

getting deals is the #1 gaming activity of pc gamers, welcome to the brotherhood

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

goferchan posted:

https://isthereanydeal.com Is your friend, they list what client the key will work with too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

what was that pc game in development which was a spaceship fighter game sorta like x-wing but with wire frame models?