Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
I'm going to do some hooliganisms at this guy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8A17PM6bm4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

Lmao blues docked 9 points because of the pitch invasion thing

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Suntoucher posted:

Lmao blues docked 9 points because of the pitch invasion thing

Actually they were docked 9 points because of spending breaches, it has nothing to do with the pitch invasion.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Retroactively dock Bournemouth and Wolves 9 points as well tia.

Raffles
Dec 7, 2004

Garry Monk can't catch a break

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/KieranMaguire/status/1109458910052827136

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Forest had two 30 year olds playing for their u23s in a youth development cup game today and still lost (on penalties).

Hosted the game on a conference north club's poo poo dry pitch as well. Scummy club all round tbh.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Norwich please do villa a favour and beat Middlesbrough

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
:wtc:

https://twitter.com/BristolCity/status/1112032504817610752

gone already but it was this and him dancing around in it

Jose fucked around with this message at 19:00 on Mar 30, 2019

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
4 consecutive 0-0 draws which only Arsenal have ever managed before. Good performance but gently caress me I'd love to see a goal. Just one.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
We got skanked again by being poo poo at defending corners (and scoring goals).

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)

Frankston posted:

ok

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Boro are a horrid team to watch. I'm glad they're not going to embarrass themselves in the Prem ever again.

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Frankston posted:

You're welcome

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

sassassin posted:

Boro are a horrid team to watch. I'm glad they're not going to embarrass themselves in the Prem ever again.

neither are swansea, glad we're in this together pal.

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

Norwich are almost certainly going up and Pablo Hernandez was robbed from team of the year

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Meat Wagon posted:

4 consecutive 0-0 draws which only Arsenal have ever managed before. Good performance but gently caress me I'd love to see a goal. Just one.

you came close a few times but this is sheffield wednesday we're talking about. we're going up

Sad King Billy
Jan 27, 2006

Thats three of ours innit...to one of yours. You know mate I really think we ought to even up the average!

sassassin posted:

They were never going to be great with Pulis as a manager.
Maybe give them a decade, so that people forget how dire they were.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Were loving poo poo mate

XBenedict
May 23, 2006

YOUR LIPS SAY 0, BUT YOUR EYES SAY 1.

Bape Culture posted:

Were Are loving poo poo mate

You need to work on your tenses.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
The problem is its hard to sack Pulis because there aren't any good verbs that aliterate with his name that mean to leave. Pulis must... part? Not great is it.

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

#PissOffPulis

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

Whorelord posted:

#PissOffPulis

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
McClaren sacked haha

XBenedict
May 23, 2006

YOUR LIPS SAY 0, BUT YOUR EYES SAY 1.

sassassin posted:

McClaren sacked haha

Somebody had better warn India.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
I remember when McLaren was at Twente and everyone thought he was a good manager and a "gentleman" because he spoke with an english accent lol

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

sassassin posted:

McClaren sacked haha

Thank Christ. Useless manager. Olly's already been sticking the knife in in the papers lol

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

Hearing rumors Albion are trying to hire Big Sam. This manager vacancy, from firing Big Darren to appointing Jimmy Shan, has been an absolute farce. I know the club are a bunch of penny pinching cunts but this is taking it to another level, I've never seen anything like it. Not at Albion anyway. I hope Lai Guochans helicopter crashes

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January

oliwan posted:

I remember when McLaren was at Twente and everyone thought he was a good manager and a "gentleman" because he spoke with an english accent lol

MEMORY MAN

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Suntoucher posted:

Hearing rumors Albion are trying to hire Big Sam. This manager vacancy, from firing Big Darren to appointing Jimmy Shan, has been an absolute farce. I know the club are a bunch of penny pinching cunts but this is taking it to another level, I've never seen anything like it. Not at Albion anyway. I hope Lai Guochans helicopter crashes

more like jimmy shan't

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

Breath Ray posted:

more like jimmy shan't

Partial credit will be accepted for Jimmy Shat or Jimmy Shart

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
lol another penalty missed

10 out of the last 13 missed

Meat Wagon fucked around with this message at 16:04 on Apr 6, 2019

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

So West Brom have conceded an own goal, missed a penalty in shocking fashion, and had a player pick up a 2nd yellow for dissent. All while losing 2-0 to 19th-placed Millwall. Just want this shitshow of a season to be over already tbh

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Extend the season another few games imo.

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

sassassin posted:

Extend the season another few games imo.

Only if those extra games are all against Swansea

Raffles
Dec 7, 2004

tony poolis

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Raffles posted:

tony poolis

Did he complain about refereeing decisions that should have seen us playing Brighton in the FA Cup semi this afternoon instead of slaughtering his lads?

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

6 wins in a row for Villa

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

Frankston posted:

6 wins in a row for Villa

you call that impressive? boro have lost 6 in a row, lets see you pull that one off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
https://twitter.com/SwansAnalytics/status/1114644155962097665

Phwoar (I think).