Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Average Bear posted:

Time for some CK2! *sits down and is instantly transported to Archdragon Peak*

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

im almost done with lothric in my DS3 pyro run and about to hit archdragon peak, gonna do that til I head out. all of the lategame stuff is so good

the new char in gungeon starts with randomized gear Eden from binding of isaac style except theres no chance of starting with slow speed or some other bs, its a really good addition

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Busted nuts in the Ridorana Lighthouse.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Anypony down for some Tekken sets tonight. Ranked play is lame.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

cum town, 3mg Charlies Chalk Dust Campfire vape juice, and Grim Dawn

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
shock troopers at the arcade

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

fadam posted:

I don't know how but this post tells me you have hair on your shaft

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

In Training posted:

Anypony down for some Tekken sets tonight. Ranked play is lame.

I only have it for the PS4

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
made it to the stage 3 boss in the jungle route on Shock Troopers in about two hours of attempts, so some progress there.

now playing Everybody's Golf

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Yoshimans

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

I quit the witness because I'm not smart enough for Visionary Genius Jonathan Blow's smart person game

I picked up Horizon Zero Dawn and I really like it. Played some modern warfare remastered as well

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

SciFiDownBeat posted:

I quit the witness because I'm not smart enough for Visionary Genius Jonathan Blow's smart person game

I picked up Horizon Zero Dawn and I really like it. Played some modern warfare remastered as well

Insane post.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

SciFiDownBeat posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_9KNP9I6YA&t=64s

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
I’m watching semifinals of gsl season 1, the best Starcraft on the planet. The best player on earth is fighting as we speak.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

SciFiDownBeat posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

You've done nothing but post no country for old men clips for the entirety of 2019 lmfoa

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In Training posted:

You've done nothing but post no country for old men clips for the entirety of 2019 lmfoa

Nice troll, made me check my calendar.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

Give him a break. He just saw it this year using his mom's Netflix account.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Anyway I attempted to swag out with some crossword puzzles but I'm too stupid for Ben Feinstein's insane galaxy brain.

Downloaded a Saturn emulator to play Bug Too in stretched out 12x600 view instead.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Anyway I attempted to swag out with some crossword puzzles but I'm too stupid for Ben Feinstein's insane galaxy brain.

Downloaded a Saturn emulator to play Bug Too in stretched out 12x600 view instead.

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Blew some more loads in some sweet sweet FFXIV content.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

Blew some more loads in some sweet sweet FFXIV content.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HCABJB was a nightmare before iLvl 245 pub queues.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

fadam posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol and lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The reality of it is too hosed up lol. Me, P-Mack, Kongming, and the other FFXIV casual PImp Zoners logged on to do some legacy content and shoot the poo poo, and Buff got on our asses about missing rotations and dropping sub-optimal meteors. It was awesome.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

The reality of it is too hosed up lol. Me, P-Mack, Kongming, and the other FFXIV casual PImp Zoners logged on to do some legacy content and shoot the poo poo, and Buff got on our asses about missing rotations and dropping sub-optimal meteors. It was awesome.

I was going to laugh but somebody has to be the call maker.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

thank god there was a true gamer there to keep things running smoothly

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Imps 1, 2, and 4: :buddy: :buddy: :buddy: oh hai guiz i can has buffs plz lolxx :neckbeard: :neckbeard:

God's Only True Gamer: :human being: Yeah let's just waste another 45 minutes instead of doing it right the first time.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Imps 1, 2, and 4: :buddy: :buddy: :buddy: oh hai guiz i can has buffs plz lolxx :neckbeard: :neckbeard:

God's Only True Gamer: :human being: Yeah let's just waste another 45 minutes instead of doing it right the first time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Allyson