Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mang
Jul 21, 2015
no one was cheering when benzema scored the winning goal. sad state at the bernabeu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
No wonder there, they were playing the last place team at home and barely coming away with a point.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
Was Luca Zidane that bad? I haven't been able to see any decent highlights of that match.

mang
Jul 21, 2015

Lladre posted:

No wonder there, they were playing the last place team at home and barely coming away with a point.

Still they had to gut it out. Just seems like most of the fans left when it went 2-2

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
Barcelona managing to lose this game is pretty sad.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
Wow!

mang
Jul 21, 2015
amazing finish

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
crazy match, how are villareal so close to relegation and still doing that to barcelona?

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

finally saw the highlights (https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x756ngd)

amazing game with some crazy goals and passes

also it seems that Villareal's in stadium announcer is just a guy pacing on the sidelines which is amazing.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

mila kunis posted:

crazy match, how are villareal so close to relegation and still doing that to barcelona?

Barcelona has a lot of trouble with away games to teams low in the table.

I didn't get to see the whole game but they were consistently pushing too far forward and getting counter attacked like crazy.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
Someone should make a gif of that last minute Ramos dive, what an rear end in a top hat.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

It continues to amaze me how hard Eibar work to be greater than the sum of their parts

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

wish Dembele was healthy and playing. Uncle Phil just isn't as dynamic.

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
I can't figure out what happened with Costa - guessing he just said the wrong thing to the ref? It seems so rare that players actually get sent off for dissent, so it must've been pretty spicy!

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
Costa sent out. I wonder what he said to the ref to get a direct red. Knowing Spain, it involved Manzano's mother in some way.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

i wonder which guy Andy Serkis is here to scout

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

every time i watch these two play each other it’s boring as hell

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

yea this is a pretty crap game. Suarez and Alba should've finished their chances but Oblak has been fantastic.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

what a loving kick

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

~magisterial~

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

apparently Costa told the ref twice that "I poo poo on your whore mother" although now the debate has shifted to whether it was his or the refs mother.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
how do you say i poo poo on your whore mother in spanish thanks asking for a friend

r.y.f.s.o.
Mar 1, 2003
classically trained

Eau de MacGowan posted:

how do you say i poo poo on your whore mother in spanish thanks asking for a friend

Me cago en la puta que te pario

ish

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
Costa might get suspended for the rest of the year. Lol.

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
and some clarified butter.

Eau de MacGowan posted:

"Me cago en tu puta madre".

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
What a dum dum.

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners
on a sad note, Caparros announced that he has leukemia :(

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

curried lamb of God posted:

Did Mourinho poke him in the eye too?

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

Angry Lobster posted:

"Me cago en tu puta madre".

wow mods?

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

curried lamb of God posted:

That sucks. Hopefully he has a compatible bone marrow donor relative.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
8 match ban for Costa, season's over barring any appeal.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
He seems to have been more of a liability than an asset this season.
Hopefully he gets his poo poo together.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

barca wesca is a fun game with all the kids playing

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
A couple of nice chances. Would be better with a win to help deal the league.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
Benzema seems to be glad that Zidane is back

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

i hope barca tricks someone into signing Uncle Phil. He just isn't dynamic enough as a wide player and can't cut it in the midfield. I could see him going back to being successful in another team but this weird false left winger poo poo he has to do at Barca doesn't square with what the squad needs from that position.

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

BWV posted:

i hope barca tricks someone into signing Uncle Phil. He just isn't dynamic enough as a wide player and can't cut it in the midfield. I could see him going back to being successful in another team but this weird false left winger poo poo he has to do at Barca doesn't square with what the squad needs from that position.

barcelona are 12 points clear? favourites in the champions league? what more do they need

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

de curry GOAT posted:

barcelona are 12 points clear? favourites in the champions league? what more do they need

More blood bags.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

they just need Dembele to be healthy which is less blood bags and more ligament replacements.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
Madrid still need to play tomorrow so it's more like 9 points.