Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gadzuko
Feb 14, 2005
You can also double press the hotkey for a particular character to pin the camera to them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Donkringel
Apr 22, 2008
Is there any benefit turning in Holy Nation leader's to flotsam ninjas? I am already allied with flotsam, so if all things being equal I should probably turn faction heads in to the shek for relations boost

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

Donkringel posted:

Is there any benefit turning in Holy Nation leader's to flotsam ninjas? I am already allied with flotsam, so if all things being equal I should probably turn faction heads in to the shek for relations boost

I think it bumps your faction relation with them up to 100 but doesn't really change anything in the game world. I don't think they pay you, either, but I could be wrong. Having the Shek as allies is definitely worth it, though

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

I've bought some animals and I need to keep them fed. They can't eat the foodcubes I keep stealing from the Holy Nation and shops rarely sell raw meat. What's my best option?

Edit: And do I need to Overload my new bull to get his Strength up?

The Lone Badger fucked around with this message at 02:47 on Apr 6, 2019

mauman
Jul 30, 2014

Whoever's got the biggest whiskers does the talking.

Clark Nova posted:

I think it bumps your faction relation with them up to 100 but doesn't really change anything in the game world. I don't think they pay you, either, but I could be wrong. Having the Shek as allies is definitely worth it, though

But the shek can be accomplished in other potentially (key word there) easier ways.

The correct answer is "do both, BM for the shek, phoenix for the ninja).

deadseedinside
Jul 6, 2018

Possibly a confused chimpanzee. Approach with caution and snacks.

The Lone Badger posted:

I've bought some animals and I need to keep them fed. They can't eat the foodcubes I keep stealing from the Holy Nation and shops rarely sell raw meat. What's my best option?

afaik they will eat anything. They won't eat from another squad's backpack though, only the group they're a part of. Learned that the hard way with my 20 bonedog squad. If you have a animal trough or a food barrel outside that they can access, they will eat whatever is in it.

Another good option is to get them all the small animal backpacks (for dogs/goats) and just individually load them up so you [don't have to worry about them. 20 dustwich or food cubes will last each quite a while. I did the same with the gorillo I converted to my team b/c he eats at 3x multiplier and will go hungry quickly. Much easier to set him to autofeed and just top him up every now and then.

tl:dr any food in current squad backpacks can feed the animals automatically (although i like to use up the foul meat on them when possible), they can eat from their own backpacks which are cheap to buy, or you can have an animal feeder/food barrel out in the open for them to access and will also feed automatically as long as it's stocked.

valuum
Sep 3, 2003
ø
Managed to sneak my way through the holy lands and made it to Mongrel. My crew is making surprisingly short work of the fogmen, barely scratching my most experienced people. My limbless people got themselves some *really* nice prosthetics. Expensive stuff, but the shopkeep doesnt mind buying my stolen goods from the guy next door, so no worries there. Going to keep going north until stuff kills me, then head back to my base and start buliding walls.

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

valuum posted:

Managed to sneak my way through the holy lands and made it to Mongrel. My crew is making surprisingly short work of the fogmen, barely scratching my most experienced people. My limbless people got themselves some *really* nice prosthetics. Expensive stuff, but the shopkeep doesnt mind buying my stolen goods from the guy next door, so no worries there. Going to keep going north until stuff kills me, then head back to my base and start buliding walls.

Don't get too attached to your base until you see the northern region

I did basically the exact same route you took and once I hit the northern coast I threw all my base plans in the dumpster

deadseedinside
Jul 6, 2018

....or just build multiple bases in different areas of the map.

I'll have my go-to team start it and then recruit enough scrubs locally to man/run the place whilst i take the advance team back out on more adventures. Then periodically swing around to each and pick up whatever they crafted/made and head back on the road to sell it on the way to the next base stop.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
You should explore, honestly I find building a base way too restrictive and kills a pretty big part of Kenshi: Exploring its big world.

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

Eh, I didn't make a base until I had a T6 research bench set up in the Hub and almost the entire tech tree done. I really wanted to start crafting armor and food (not using Moisture Collectors mod) because I had 20+ people and constantly buying enough food for them and two pack Garrus was a huge pain

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Getting enough Fabrics to keep my armor-making constantly training is pretty difficult. I should probably just bite the bullet and set up an Outpost so I can grow Hemp.

deadseedinside
Jul 6, 2018

Leal posted:

You should explore, honestly I find building a base way too restrictive and kills a pretty big part of Kenshi: Exploring its big world.

my bases are pretty much just locked down ports to stop by during my explorations. Sealed gates with enough harpoon goons covering the doors to keep everyone safe inside. Then the iron people make iron and the craftsman make armor/weapons that I can sell later. Plus a few farms to keep the workers fed and generate a small surplus so i can stock up the adventurers on the way through. It's very set and forget.

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

The Lone Badger posted:

Getting enough Fabrics to keep my armor-making constantly training is pretty difficult. I should probably just bite the bullet and set up an Outpost so I can grow Hemp.

you can train armour making by turning animal skins into leather (or if you have the tech level iron ore into armour plates)

you can get a lot of skins from beak things if you go over to hive territory and steal from their kills

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

The Lone Badger posted:

Alternatively, if you're at Hydroponics you could make Hemp inside a town with a well, it's a really economic crop and if you have like two auto-looms you'll be spitting out fabric faster than you can convert it into armor AND weapons. Two Hydroponics bays and two auto-looms are like no space at all, even a town where you can buy one relatively large building will suffice.

What towns have wells, you might ask? I have no idea and I cannot believe I can't find this information out there on the internet. Is this going to be something I have to find out myself? I am sort of tempted by the idea of removing the squad limit and making a huge clan of dudes with outposts all over the world, this might be what draws me back in

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
I usually just buy fabric in bulk. A stack of fifty lasts you a good long while and the conversion rate from raw cotton to fabric is really just godawful - it takes 600 units of raw cotton if you wanted to make that much fabric yourself, so unless you're willing to really go all in and slap down dozens of farms at a time, it's really not even worth the bother.

wit
Jul 26, 2011

Cardiovorax posted:

I usually just buy fabric in bulk. A stack of fifty lasts you a good long while and the conversion rate from raw cotton to fabric is really just godawful - it takes 600 units of raw cotton if you wanted to make that much fabric yourself, so unless you're willing to really go all in and slap down dozens of farms at a time, it's really not even worth the bother.

Where can you buy it in big amounts? Rare as rocking horse poo poo in the deserts and I never saw much in the hub/squim.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
General stores and the ones where you get construction materials, mostly. I'm using a mod that increases trader inventories, so you might not be able to find a stack that large all in one place, but if you just pick up whatever they have available when you're there anyway, you should be able to get a decent amount out of it. You don't really ever need a lot of it, anyway, so it tends to pile up eventually.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

Alternatively, if you're at Hydroponics you could make Hemp inside a town with a well, it's a really economic crop and if you have like two auto-looms you'll be spitting out fabric faster than you can convert it into armor AND weapons. Two Hydroponics bays and two auto-looms are like no space at all, even a town where you can buy one relatively large building will suffice.

Need an AI core first though, and those Security Spiders are no joke.

Edit: When crafting my minions will automatically pull materials from storage. But they won't do this when building and I have to manually collect the materials, often taking several trips. Is there any way to change this?

The Lone Badger fucked around with this message at 04:55 on Apr 7, 2019

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

The Lone Badger posted:

Need an AI core first though, and those Security Spiders are no joke.

Edit: When crafting my minions will automatically pull materials from storage. But they won't do this when building and I have to manually collect the materials, often taking several trips. Is there any way to change this?

You can buy a few AI cores from Black Desert if you don't wanna pull a save/load cheese

But also, I'm not sure why that would be happening. Try setting their job to engineer, and putting building materials in a storage container exclusively for building materials - people don't do a great job of getting items out of general storage chests.

Gadzuko
Feb 14, 2005
Typically if someone isn't automatically picking up the necessary resources for their assigned job it's because they lack the necessary inventory space to do so. Building materials are particularly bulky so that's a likely culprit. Another option is if you're storing the materials in a generic storage container, the AI isn't smart enough to find building materials in a general storage chest or boxes. It has to be a dedicated building materials storage container.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
How do I auto assign a weapon/armor crafter to pick up the thing they just made so they can go back to making more of what’s in the queue

Although I have like over a million cats from stealing AI cores from merchants at this point, oops

That Guy Bob
Apr 30, 2009
Crafters will auto store their creations if you give them the proper storage.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Except for weapon crafters, sometimes. You've gotta micro those little bastards when you want to make a bunch of big, 2xwhatever weapons, they don't like stashing them away sometimes.

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

this is my new guy, i did the rock bottom start and made a messed up lil loghead dude called Stoop:

i had so much success stealing a new arm from the black desert city robotics store that i ended up with a full set of limbs, so i went to the skin bandits and used their wonderful machine to bust off all my other limbs.

the loghead guys are much cuter when you realise that their eyes are the little tubes on top, and the main bit is like a speaker mouth. previously I thought they were like walking CCTV cameras.

I've been using crossbows this time round and my quest is to build a safe haven for skeletons in the holy land. so far I have recruited/rescued 3 other robots and the base is slowly taking shape.

Stoop uses his crossbow arm and running legs to kite dudes with extreme efficiency. Its very satisfying to use a springbat and put holy nation soldiers straight into 'dying' with just two bolts.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

Gadzuko posted:

Typically if someone isn't automatically picking up the necessary resources for their assigned job it's because they lack the necessary inventory space to do so. Building materials are particularly bulky so that's a likely culprit. Another option is if you're storing the materials in a generic storage container, the AI isn't smart enough to find building materials in a general storage chest or boxes. It has to be a dedicated building materials storage container.
It's not a matter of the AI not being smart enough so much as it is a performance feature. Ever thought the performance of the game is kinda bad? Imagine what it would be like if the AI had to iterate through every single container that can contain items within the range of a character every single time they try to pick up anything at all.

"Lag spike" doesn't even describe it, so instead, they only look through the storage that is specifically tagged for the AI to use. You just have to make compromises like that sometimes.

mauman
Jul 30, 2014

Babe Magnet posted:

Except for weapon crafters, sometimes. You've gotta micro those little bastards when you want to make a bunch of big, 2xwhatever weapons, they don't like stashing them away sometimes.

Weirdly enough, I have the opposite problem. My weapon smith has no problems going to the other weapon lockers while my armorer will sometimes forget there's more than one armor locker and just hang by the one she really REALLY wants to drop her current item off at.

I think it's just the positioning.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I haven't had the problem yall have with big weapons, or bulky armor never being stored properly. But I kept storage next to the craft stations specifically for finished goods, and my armor crafter never had chest armor on, and the weapon crafter was unarmed when crafting. It got weird occasionally if they didnt have an almost totally empty inventory, complete with slots free.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Yeah I constantly get it with 2xwhatever weapons, they could be completely naked and they'll just run off with a plank in their inventory and a plank in the crafting station without ever putting either away.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

The horror, the horror.

valuum
Sep 3, 2003
ø

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

Don't get too attached to your base until you see the northern region

I did basically the exact same route you took and once I hit the northern coast I threw all my base plans in the dumpster

Ha, it seems my story is quite typical, I do indeed rather want to stay up here! My clan is up to 30 people now and the area north of World's end seems very nice. Kenshi-nice anyway. Stopped by Obedience (holy poo poo) on my way up and managed to loot a tower by barely beating the mech-spiders, so I can get started on some ancient research.

he1ixx
Aug 23, 2007

still bad at video games

Gadzuko posted:

You can also double press the hotkey for a particular character to pin the camera to them.

Awesome. Didn't know that one. Thanks!

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008
i dont care how much probation i get capital letters are for squares hehe im so laid back an nice please read my low effort shitposts about the arab spring

thanxs!!!
Just did my first reasonably great deed, by capturing and delivering the notorious Shek outlaw, Ida the Flying Bull. And it happened mostly by accident!
I was flying high on having managed to defeat a full gang of starving bandits all by myself for the first time, so the area around the Hub was starting to feel a little cramped. So I sent my small gang of 5 people (all in their mid-to-late teens, level-wise) further west into Shek territory. I stumbled into New Kralia, headquarters of a band of Shek exiles, Kral's chosen. These guys were hardline traditionalists and did not agree with the Shek kingdom's recent policies of tolerating flatskins and not sending warriors off to die in battle for no reason. I figured they might not be hostile towards my sole Shek party member, so I hid the rest of the gang uphill and sent her to scope out the place. No such luck, they chased me out immediately. I did manage to lure a single gate guard all the way to the rest of my gang to ambush him, hoping that I was now capable enough to take out a high-level warrior (lv 50+) if my entire team ganged up on him. What happened next was... a bit embarrassing. Even though I micromanaged the fight to hell and back, carefully arranging my four fighters to charge and fall back with perfect timing as my archer pelted him with toothpicks, he still managed to severely beat up my team, and would have probably crippled or killed them all if I hadn't employed a ridiculous tag-team system where everyone who got hit would fall back and get patched up meters away from the fight. Just as I was landing the final blows on this guy I noticed battle sounds coming from the outpost. A Hiver caravan, apparently under the belief that this place was open for business, had just wandered straight past the hideout's gate, and was now taking on the full force of the Shrek exiles. The hivers have a reputation for being quite squishy, but they were proving to be a pretty even match. I knew my half-dead gang couldn't help with muscle, so I hurried them in there to instead help in the way I was most experienced with: Run around, scream, pretend to attack only to run away, distract stronger foes from the main melee, steal and hide weapons, medicine and armor from temporarily downed enemies, and just generally be a massive nuisance.
The battle raged into the night, with most of my gang calmly using the beds in the main barracks as everyone continued to beat each other to death a couple of feet away. Practically everyone on both sides was knocked out or crippled at some point, but eventually the Shek's continued and mysterious loss of weapons and medicine caught up with them, and by midnight most of them were bleeding to death. I set up to clean the outpost from whatever loot was still there, and found the leader of Kral's Chosen, Flying Bull, knocked out by the main building, his 30,000 bounty unclaimed by the rightful Hiver victors. I quietly hauled him off to the nearest Shek outpost, not before clearing him of every single item, including his unique Fragment Axe. Oddly enough, during this entire order of events, I hadn't gained a single negative point of relations with Kral's Chosen, right up until I had to give Flying Bull a mid-trip beatdown, which caused the faction to "turn hostile towards me". Not that it mattered - New Kralia now showed up in my map as 'dead', and by finally delivering him to the police station in the Great Fortress, Kral's Chosen effectively became a 'broken' fraction, their squads permanently dwindled in size from this point on.
Checking his unique weapon did make me feel a bit bad for him, though. As it turns out, it's not even a particularly good fragment axe, but he kept it because it was a personal gift from the king he had served :smith:. Other Shek respected him, too. Even as I was hauling him to collect my reward, the guards commented on him being a "loyal soldier, to the end... respect, brother". I have no interest in breaking him out, but maybe I'll give him back his axe. After all, I have enough money to buy decent gear for my entire crew... or maybe I'll keep it on display on my meat shop back in the Hub.

Speaking of, anyone knows how to place items on shelves? Like they are in NPC houses? I can manage to put them on top of tables (though in most cases they'll float a few inches above the surface), but shelves so far are a no-go.

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

So one of my chars got a bounty on him in squin due to refusing to have my bags checked. I should have at least stolen something, but wanted to see what the dialogue would bring. I just took off running after they went hostile bc huge athletic skill. Now I have 8k bounty on one of my characters. Is there a way to fake my death or turn my self in to cash in on the bounty (only to break out again)??

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008
i dont care how much probation i get capital letters are for squares hehe im so laid back an nice please read my low effort shitposts about the arab spring

thanxs!!!

EmbryoSteve posted:

So one of my chars got a bounty on him in squin due to refusing to have my bags checked. I should have at least stolen something, but wanted to see what the dialogue would bring. I just took off running after they went hostile bc huge athletic skill. Now I have 8k bounty on one of my characters. Is there a way to fake my death or turn my self in to cash in on the bounty (only to break out again)??

Pretty sure you can smooth over these, uh, misunderstandings, by talking to the right guy. There's a 'fixer' for every significant faction (not just the big three, but also the 'civilized' bandit gangs and somesuch) that you can find in inns outside of that faction's territory. Just pay a bribe and that should be that. I'm pretty sure the innkeeper at the Hub should sell a note that lists the location of each faction's fixer.

Other than that, I think your bounties go down slowly while you're undetected in the relevant faction's territory, but past a certain point (10k cats maybe?) they'll never go down. I'm not sure what exactly the game counts as "territory", since it's not just the general map region. I think it has to be close proximity to a town belonging to that faction.

Also, and I haven't tried this out yet so take it with a grain of salt, but keep in mind that most NPCs will assume that if you're carrying a character over your shoulder, they're your captive... even if that character is a member of your party. In theory, I'd assume you could pick up the wanted character and deliver him to cash in the bounty yourself, but then you'd have to deal with either breaking him out or paying to release him.

The other option is simply walking him up into the relevant faction and get him beaten up and imprisoned. I'm not sure how the length of prison sentences is determined, but I think it's at least one day per $1,000 in the bounty price.

e: checking up on it, 'fixers' (actually 'pacifiers') are only good for fixing faction relations, not clearing bounties. Delivering your own guy for a bounty technically works, but only by directly placing them in a cage belonging to that faction by yourself, with no witnesses.

SexyBlindfold fucked around with this message at 21:41 on Apr 8, 2019

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

SexyBlindfold posted:

e: checking up on it, 'fixers' (actually 'pacifiers') are only good for fixing faction relations, not clearing bounties. Delivering your own guy for a bounty technically works, but only by directly placing them in a cage belonging to that faction by yourself, with no witnesses.

You can totally have one of your other party members pick the bountied dude up and carry them to the police station to talk to the chief of police. I've done that twice now.

Meanwhile, after getting nine shades of piss kicked out of me by a Shek Revenge squad (Twelve shek with planks is doable for my team of 30. 20 shek, not so much.), one of my guys decided to give 'em the old razzle dazzle.

VulgarandStupid
Aug 5, 2003
I AM, AND ALWAYS WILL BE, UNFUCKABLE AND A TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT TO EVERYONE. DAE WANNA CUM PLAY WITH ME!?

My dudes have stats mostly in the 30s and 40s, but even with 2 squads of tech hunters and 3 of Mercs, I get wrecked trying to take down Seta and his inquisitors.

What kind of black magic do I need to get my guys leveled up quickly without micromanaging 14 guys now?

mauman
Jul 30, 2014

VulgarandStupid posted:

My dudes have stats mostly in the 30s and 40s, but even with 2 squads of tech hunters and 3 of Mercs, I get wrecked trying to take down Seta and his inquisitors.

What kind of black magic do I need to get my guys leveled up quickly without micromanaging 14 guys now?

Well, gear is important. Like very important.

Have an armorer make armor 24/7. Eventually you'll have all mastercraft goodies. Makes a huge difference. As for what armor is best, I can offer my opinions if you like.

For weapons, due to how weapon crafting works, you'll actually want to buy weapons for your primary guys. Buy the one buyable place in black desert city and leave somebody there with a barrel of food, a storage chest or 2, and a place to sit (to reduce food usage) to check the scrapyards to pick up edge 3 weapons. You can also start picking up masterwork limbs. I like scout legs for the legs the best and for the arms I use a combination of industrial strength arms, skeleton arms (for falling sun users), and steady arms (for crossbow users).

For stats, which is what you're asking for, I have a few things I've done to powerlevel stats.

Toughness - go up to mongrel and get your limbs eaten off buy the fogmen. Get the pole unlocked asap and then leave your guy there to get a few limbs eaten off. Have a really fast guy ready to come in and save your current trainee and get em healed up for the next batch. Unlike other fast methods of limb removal, fogmen eating limbs massively increases your toughness. In generaly, having all of your limbs eaten (and having a few bites to the chest while being rescued) will bring a raw recruit with a toughness of 1-5 up to around 55-65. That combined with decent armor, and mastercraft limbs (also, mongrel conveniently sells mastercraft limbs) will MASSIVELY increase your survival.

Strength - load somebody up with a backpack containing a poo poo ton of iron ore and have them carry pack animal (with a fair amount of food in it's pack so it doesn't starve) and set them to a menial task that requires a lot of moving around. Good ones include delivering crops to barrels, loading up auto-looms and delivering the fabrics to fabric storage, and hauling water to water tanks. While toughness training requires some finesse, this one you can mostly just be hands off. You can even easily do this kind of training for more than one character at a time. Read a book or something and just look up in a while to make sure your base isn't getting overrun or something :downs:. I usually end the training at 75 strength. You can go higher than that if you want. I have two shek that I waited all the way to 85 so they could more safely use edge 3 fragment axes. Takes an hour or so at 5x speed. Maybe less, maybe more, wasn't really paying attention while the training was going on. Also, make sure the backpack containing the ore is in your inventory and not your bag slot, as you trainee might try to ditch the ore.

dex - no real easy way to level this one. You can go around hitting people with katanas or naginatas or just except this one is never going to be really great. I have guys with dexs in the low teens (due to armor) that do just fine in combat.

mauman fucked around with this message at 10:42 on Apr 9, 2019

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
and some clarified butter.

VulgarandStupid posted:

30s or 40s is not that much, they are literally the normal stat line for average or even below average soldiers for most factions. For your reference, a inquisitor has stats in the mid 70s and Seta himself is in the 80s, so you are thoroughly outclassed and can't beat them in an honest fight.

One of the most important mechanics to level combat skills and attributes is to understand that there's an obscure penalty to XP gain when you fight someone who is at least 20 levels weaker than you and the opposite is also true, you gain a big bonus when fighting someone at least 20 levels stronger than you.

How are levels calculated? Your melee defence compared to the opponent melee defence (or martial arts if you are unarmed). Nothing else matters. We are talking off a 90% penalty/buff, so past a certain point, fighting hordes of guys with weak defence like cannibals or fogmen gives you literally nothing. And all of this adds up with the specific maluses/bonus for each skill/attribute depending on how you are levelling, racial bonus, softcaps and more.

TL;DR Leveling any combat skill/attribute beyond 50 takes a long time and you have to do in an *optimal *way, which invariably leads to tons of micro and time.

Check this guide about optimal combat levelling: https://www.yekbot.com/kenshi-combat-leveling-guide/

After reading this, if you think it's too much busy work and you don't have the time or frustration tolerance to do all of this just to see some numbers go up, then your best answer is mods. I personally recommend a mod that removes the XP penalty entirely and a global XP multiplier, x2 or x3 should be fine, more than that is too fast and kills the sense of progression. The recruitable prisoner mod is also great for this. Hope this helps.

My personal philosophy about Kenshi is that as a sandbox game, I get to make my own fun and choose which parts of it are enjoyable and which parts are not. If I find that some mechanic is unnecesarily obtuse and is just mindless grinding, I mod it out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

VulgarandStupid posted:

You're vastly underleveled for what you're trying to do. You're basically trying to take on people with near twice your stats and about the same numbers as you, who also have a bunch of mooks at about your stats backing you up. It's also important to understand that individual super strong units are way, way better than hordes due to how attack slots work.