Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

If it's sealed in a glass jar and you still smell weed the smell is coming from outside the jar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
it's me I'm the smell

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

:ms:

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
is it a mason jar or one of those jars with a plastic seal? sometimes the ones with the plastic seal is still a little loose

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
Really want to rig an arduino and speaker to play the chorus of That Smell everytime I open my weed jar.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

if you don't smoke stinky rear end flower that makes your whole house smell like burning garbage you're a narc

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
anyone that lives in a detached house is a narc

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
Plugging this again: https://www.amazon.com/Tightvac-Airtight-Multi-Use-Portable-Container/dp/B0049557HI/

Put your smellies in, carefully put on the lid so it goes on straight, wipe down the outside and your hands with a hand wipe.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

500 good dogs posted:

I bought some flower and boy does it smell good. Except for the fact that 800 layers of containers cannot contain the smell, and my partner would rather me not fill the house with weed smells. So I'm probably sticking to oil cartridges because they're effective, inexpensive, and discreet.

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS

Crimson Harvest posted:

Plugging this again: https://www.amazon.com/Tightvac-Airtight-Multi-Use-Portable-Container/dp/B0049557HI/

Put your smellies in, carefully put on the lid so it goes on straight, wipe down the outside and your hands with a hand wipe.

I've got five of the small size and two of the larger. They work amazingly well.

I picked up my shatter and crumble. So far I've only had a little-less-than-half bowl of flower with the tiniest bit of crumble on top. Normally the bowl alone won't really do anything, but with that added tiny bit of crumble? I'm feelin' good

Pretty excellent flower condiment.

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

Crimson Harvest posted:

I bought my first one of these a decade ago, and as with all things plastic, eventually it cracked - like 9 years later. I immediately went to a store and bought a second one. Can vouch.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

perhaps you are unfamiliar with the various features of the technology known as Jars

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

So, my pen came with no instructions on how much to load or how many times I can hit it before I need to clean it out.

For a "medical accessory" the instructions are laughable.

How much should I put in here? Do I hit it for a few seconds just once, then clean it? Please weed thread help me get high with this weedstick

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

You need to be more specific, there's hundreds of different weed pens

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

nickhimself posted:

How much should I put in here? Do I hit it for a few seconds just once, then clean it? Please weed thread help me get high with this weedstick

throw it out and buy a stinky bag of flower then smoke that poo poo

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Hell Yeah posted:

throw it out and buy a stinky bag of flower then smoke that poo poo

This is the "beans in chili" derail for the weed thread.

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

DoombatINC posted:

You need to be more specific, there's hundreds of different weed pens

Sorry, you're right. It's a Trulieve concentrate pen

Inside of the chamber are two tiny coils

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

nickhimself posted:

so that's for wax/shatter. Maybe fill it halfway? Or maybe just a little bit to get used to it.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

too bad you can't just roll it up in a raw and smoke it. guess you just can't get high now oh well

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

smoke it like this guy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlswIgsUZE4&t=163s

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

oh man, memories

I was 16 or 17, and my friend Shaun introduced me to hot knives... I grabbed two from my mom's kitchen drawer, we sawed off a 2L bottle and had some fat dabs and then I realized the knives were completely discolored and obviously something bad had happened to them so I hid them, and then a few days later my mom asked me if I had 2 knives in my room and I didn't realize she knew exactly how many knives she owned. I said no and a few weeks later she ended up having to go online and buy 2 more

I still have those knives and I'm in my 30s...

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

Crimson Harvest posted:

Got one of these a while back, it's perfect.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

nickhimself posted:

Ah so a rebranded Yocan Evolve - gotcha. Should be five clicks to turn on and off, fires when you hold the button with a ten second heat cutoff. You'll want to put your shatter down on the coils, about one to two grains of rice worth. The Evolve QDC coils run pretty hot, so pulse the power like how you might pulse the carb on a hand pipe (best way to describe the technique - you'll get the hang of it).

If you overload the coil will get gross fast. A quick cleaning can be done by blotting up the wax - fire it while it's upside down and the chamber is open, then collect the runoff with a cotton swab. Thorough coil cleaning can be done by soaking the coils in isopropyl alcohol overnight, and fresh coils are fifteen bucks for five here.

DoombatINC fucked around with this message at 02:31 on Apr 6, 2019

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

Awesome, I'll give that a shot tomorrow.

I put a tiny bit over a little bud and got extremely hosed up for an hour. That was ridiculous. I barely used any weed, and used what I thought was a small enough amount of shatter that I actually said "well, I can always smoke more if I don't get high" lol

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

it's saturday

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
nothing beats the dreams you get when you stop smoking after months straight

communist kangaroo
Oct 2, 2006

those are my principles, and if you don't like them...well, i have koalas.

500 good dogs posted:

weed

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

T-break baby

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
I ain't quitting for real I'm no quitter

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

Shatter and crumble are both magic

It's pretty cool how one way to make weed better is to just add more of it (prepared in a different way)

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

500 good dogs posted:

Other than never stopping, of course

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

I notice a number of dispensaries only hire women for budtending. I googled and verified that is a fact. as a man who believes in equal opportunity employment i say

ehhh as long as I get good weed from them I'm fine with that :420:

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
It's fuckin' WrestleMania, famalam. I got wings coming and I'm riding a nice buzz. Everybody have safe fun tonight.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

My pen broke the tip off in my pocket and now my jeans smell like weed and my full cartridge is empty

F

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

When no one was looking, Serval took forty Japari buns. She took 40 buns. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.
I got a whole bunch of weed for the first time in a couple of months but it's super dry and bad quality.
Just gives me brain fog

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Is what that guy said about weed drying out and getting less effective in the grinder true?

I got an eighth of Kashmir Kush last night. It smells like an IPA.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

red19fire posted:

Is what that guy said about weed drying out and getting less effective in the grinder true?

I got an eighth of Kashmir Kush last night. It smells like an IPA.

I dunno about that I usually grind up enough for like 6 bowls and leave it in a sealed container tipping some out for my bowl every so often I guess its ok if its in a good container.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
there might be some marginal effect but probably not noticeable. you might notice the better taste of fresh stuff though. and if it gets real dry that can affect how it burns

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

red19fire posted:

Labes for days posted:

We grind our bud to store it. Still gets us really loving high. Hth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

I try not to grind more than I'm gonna smoke that day personally, but I don't think it's a huge deal either way