Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

goferchan posted:

And I got Pillars of Eternity and Rimeorld

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

my morning jackass posted:

what was that pc game in development which was a spaceship fighter game sorta like x-wing but with wire frame models?

i don't know

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

with the power of pc gaming you can play FF7 enhanced with neural AI networks to upscale all the backgrounds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaEgc46FNWE

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

gently caress

In Training posted:

with the power of pc gaming you can play FF7 enhanced with neural AI networks to upscale all the backgrounds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaEgc46FNWE

any mods to make the character models look less retarded?

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Yes its called play any if the other ff games since ff8 and 9 are way better than 7 and so is chrono cross

Whistling Asshole
Nov 18, 2005

any mods to make the character models look less retarded?

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

Yes its called play any if the other ff games since ff8 and 9 are way better than 7 and so is chrono cross

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M58LvB3Yv6c

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Zuh?

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

this

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

It breaks my heart ffviii seems doomed to be lost to the sands of time cause it’s prob the best.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

It breaks my heart ffviii seems doomed to be lost to the sands of time cause it’s prob the best.

what

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

It’s available on Steam

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Pablo Nergigante posted:

It’s available on Steam
PC gaming FTW

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
I just remembered you can refund games with this poo poo . This is the best feeling in the world

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

goferchan posted:

I just remembered you can refund games with this poo poo . This is the best feeling in the world

welcome to the club brother.

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

life in opposite land sounds weird

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

I'm hovering between stages III and IV right now

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

he's right. well idk about chrono cross cos i aint played that but ff7 wasnt their best showing IMO

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
8 was a masterpiece imo ... a little weird and maybe too easy to bend the rules, but if you played it you wouldnt forget it in a hurry.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I hated the level scaling in VIII

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

In Training posted:

I hated the level scaling in VIII

it was dumb as heck and by the time i found out how it was set up i was like 3/4 of the way through the game and enemies were loving impossible

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Level scaling is dumb. I guess you need it in something really non linear like SaGa but I have no idea how VIII was "supposed" to be played. It can still be fun to break the game in half and screw around though.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
ff7 rules

Sivek
Nov 12, 2012

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Play Exapunks, Parkitect, return of the obra dinn, and or Rising Storm 2 Vietnam, if you like fps, op

HORMELCHILI fucked around with this message at 18:11 on Apr 7, 2019

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Or dont. I dont even give a gently caress.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

HORMELCHILI posted:

Or dont. I dont even give a gently caress.

You clearly do

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

mycophobia posted:

You clearly do

i dont care if he plays the games or not- I care about the games, as io care about All games

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

HORMELCHILI posted:

Play Exapunks, Parkitect, return of the obra dinn, and or Rising Storm 2 Vietnam, if you like fps, op

I got return of the obra dinn but haven't tried it yet . I'll definitely buy all the zachtronics stuff whenever it goes on sale

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

exapunks is cool. spacechem is cool. infinifactory is cool. opus magnum seems cool. tis-1000 or w/e i got for a dollar in humble bundle but it seems like too much work like if i was gonna do that i may as well crack open the python for idiots books i got for a dollar also off humble bundle and use my new found knowledge to code maybe a website? i webforum? perhaps anothe impzone? i'm thinking something like imp dot zone, migth be cool, anyone tried this yet?

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

all the wadjat eye games blackwell whatever and kathay rain are good too if you like adventure games. building a rig and playing old style adventure games that would run on a lovely laptop is epic

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Whats that game that redefined the adventure RPG genre

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

goferchan posted:

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

goferchan posted:

that's unavowed which is also a wadjat eye joint and seems good all around but i have not yet played it so can't speak to its quality, fursonally.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Pablo Nergigante posted:

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

skyrim on switch vr at 3fps will be treuly amazeballs

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

skyrim on switch vr at 3fps will be treuly amazeballs

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Lol