Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Incoherence
May 22, 2004

POYO AND TEAR

elise the great posted:

Maybe our incel friend should try letting his dog gently caress him, that might attract some sex-starved internet weirdos?
That's the thing with the incel mindset: it's not really about getting your dick wet. It's about feeling entitled to a relationship, and in this case about feeling entitled to a "traditional" patriarchal relationship.

When a relationship fails to just magically appear for them, they blame everyone and everything around them, including the women they expect to attract.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
We live in a sick country where your allowed to kill and eat a dog but its illegal to make love to a dog.

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
fiddly digits, itchy britches
I love you all
I don't know if that confession is true or not but those attitudes certainly are.

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

Otto Von Jizzmark posted:

We live in a sick country where your allowed to kill and eat a dog but its illegal to make love to a dog.

I’ve never thought of it that way, but my god, you’re right. Same applies to sheep.

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Solice Kirsk posted:

Wait, who hosed a dog besides Morally Inept?

This is an important question that needs answers. Please don't let it slide.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

jobson groeth posted:

This is an important question that needs answers. Please don't let it slide.

Some idiot liked to play around pantsless as a kid, the dog got her as she was going to get something from under the couch.

I hate that I remember anything about it.

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
I'm not sure if being raped by a dog is better or worse.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

jobson groeth posted:

I'm not sure if being raped by a dog is better or worse.

I'm contemplating the same question. Perhaps we should cut our dicks off.

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

wesleywillis posted:

I'm contemplating the same question. Perhaps we should cut our dicks off.

It's the only logical conclusion.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Always remember to spay and neuter yourself.

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company
Stress Goon: quit your job and change your diet

Incel Goon: Cut your dick off. Start at your neck.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Always remember to spay and neuter yourself.

That'll keep us from getting the urge to gently caress dogs.

Win win!

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

DivineCoffeeBinge posted:

Incel Goon: Cut your dick off. Start at your neck.

harsh but fair

darkwasthenight
Jan 7, 2011

GENE TRAITOR

VanSandman posted:

Some idiot liked to play around pantsless as a kid, the dog got her as she was going to get something from under the couch.

shloop

I think that tale was made even more inappropriate by virtue of being dropped cold into the middle of the "weird sex stories" (aka the Babushka Threesome Thread) and OP just didn't seem to expect the reaction to be an immediate hard swerve to "what the fucksville". I've no idea what she was expecting.

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.

darkwasthenight posted:

shloop

I think that tale was made even more inappropriate by virtue of being dropped cold into the middle of the "weird sex stories" (aka the Babushka Threesome Thread) and OP just didn't seem to expect the reaction to be an immediate hard swerve to "what the fucksville". I've no idea what she was expecting.

OK, where is this “weird sex stories” thread and, more importantly, there are OTHER weird sex stories in it, right?

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
I don't know why we're trying to keep the Mexicans out, when we should really be trying to round up all the incels and drop them in a volcano.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Incels refer to cats as "the purring Jew" they believe that pets are sexual surrogates created to keep women from sleeping with incel guys. They'd be very funny if they weren't real living humans who believe these things

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Wait, so are the Jews somehow keeping women from loving these guys as well? So much so that a pet is a "purring Jew?" This is mind boggling.

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company

Solice Kirsk posted:

Wait, so are the Jews somehow keeping women from loving these guys as well? So much so that a pet is a "purring Jew?" This is mind boggling.

the overlap between incels and online Nazis is significant.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Solice Kirsk posted:

Jews control the media so they're the ones pushing this propaganda about how women can be independent from men as well as encouraging race mixing which is, like literally everything else in the world, designed specifically to keep the incels from having sex with demure white virgins.

See, you can be a pathetic hateful nobody who has no effect on anyone or anything and still feel like the center of the universe. You must be pretty important if there's a huge conspiracy just to keep you from getting laid.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I dunno if this guy is an incel but it seemed relevant anyway

(this was posted as a reply to a picture of pugs going down a slide)

necroid
May 14, 2009

loquacius posted:

this manages to make it even funnier

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

loquacius posted:

Just on this page alone we've learned that lady goons have been having sex with their dog, even if they weren't expecting it, so the barking Jew isn't as crazy as you would think :tinfoil:

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

jobson groeth posted:

so the barking Jew isn't as crazy as you would think :tinfoil:

Hey you don't have to call me that even if it is strictly accurate, "the OP" will suffice tyvm :colbert:

elise the great
May 1, 2012

You do not have to be good. You only have to let the soft animal of your body love what it loves.
Wait so am I supposed to be loving this labradoodle or breastfeeding it

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
porque los dos?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Don't breastfeed a dog. That's gross. Just gently caress the dog like a normal person you sick weirdo.

Beard Dandruff
May 10, 2017

Want to win a consultation with Tiffany? Click
here.

VanSandman posted:

Hand banana no!

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

loquacius posted:

I gotta admit, I generally hate people who call themselves "pet parents" and these are "my fur babies". But like I dunno, dogs are pretty cool and so are cats. I guess don't have kids if you don't want, but people should probably cut their dicks off so they don't have sex with their fur babies or something...

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Solice Kirsk posted:

The problem is everyone and everything except them.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

how long do you have to go without sex before you become celibate?

like i am not having sex at this very moment, and that is by my choice, so does that make me a volcel until the next time i spent the night at my girlfriend's place?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Just lol if you don't spend every waking moment angrily thrusting and grunting.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Colonel Cancer posted:

Just lol if you don't spend every waking moment angrily thrusting and grunting.

Glad I was able to claim that at the Ministry of Silly Walks.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

wesleywillis posted:

I gotta admit, I generally hate people who call themselves "pet parents" and these are "my fur babies". But like I dunno, dogs are pretty cool and so are cats. I guess don't have kids if you don't want, but people should probably cut their dicks off so they don't have sex with their fur babies or something...

Those people are sad. What's even more sad is people that will put their pets through a dozen surgeries and keep them living with no quality of life to keep from having to put them down. One of my friends has a dog that can't eat anymore because her teeth are falling out, can't walk anymore because of arthritis, and has an eye that is basically rotting out of it's head so they have to keep putting these eye drops into it which the dog absolutely hates. I'm almost positive the dog is blind because she walks into couches and stuff all the time. She's also lost control of her functions so will just poo poo and piss whenever and where ever. She's like 22 years old. It's painful to see her because I've known her since she was a puppy and the poor thing just looks miserable now.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

burial posted:

OK, where is this “weird sex stories” thread and, more importantly, there are OTHER weird sex stories in it, right?

Yeah. Asking for a friend.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

quote:

Every thing in my life has been going amazingly well. Like amazingly well. I've been killing it at work, I've been getting internal job offers left and right as well as outside, I'm about to buy my first place all on my own, and I've finally gotten to a place where I can finally hold my head up high and say "I loving made it".

The hard part is none of this is happening for my friends. They're all getting sick, getting divorces, diving deeper and deeper into drugs, doubling down on stupid decisions, losing their jobs/stuck in stagnant dead end jobs, or just not maturing as people. I love them all. I really do. But I feel like I'm getting to a place in my life that I don't want to "get hosed up because I'm off Wednesday"! or "gently caress work! Let's go drink at the beach and watch the sunrise"! I'm outgrowing my closest friends and the hard part is they all know it and are calling me out about it. It's just a constant barrage of poo poo about me "selling out" or not being who I used to be. And they're right. They're absolutely right, but I'm not ashamed of it at all. I partied and made all the same mistakes they did, but I came out ahead because I kept trying and moving forward and apologizing and learning new skills and applying to more jobs and working on my people skills and focusing on things that could actually help me.

I feel like I'm losing literally all of my friends. We've been together and been through so much together that I just can't figure out why I'm the one being outcasted when all of our lives have changed. I've been paying rents, lending people money, covering dinners, picking up bar tabs, buying new clothes for kids, and a million other things for all of them (all of them being asked from me by the way, besides the random dinner/bar tab) and I still keep feeling like they're not only pushing me away, but also judging me for losing "who I am".

The absolute hardest part is I want to move on. Just leave them behind and concentrate on making myself as successful as possible, but they're the only friends I have in the world. Without them its just family that I'm not close with or work associates. They're literally the only negative things in my life, but I don't want them gone because I think I'll be miserable with out them.

I really don't know what to do.

You can meet new people y'know

Like, honestly you CAN become friends with work associates, and you can meet new people through them, etc etc etc. Find a significant-other and meet new people through them. It's very doable and probably your best bet at this point. You shouldn't have to feel like you're dependent on these manchildren just because you happened to meet them early.

quote:

i don't care that nipsey hustle died. he wasn't a very good rapper. basic rhymes about nothing interesting.

My assumption was that this was a local-California thing honestly because I'd never heard of him

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.

wesleywillis posted:

Yeah. Asking for a friend.

Is it me? Am I the friend you’re asking for?

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
Special thing about nipsey was not the music, special thing about nipsey was that he was so nice that despite him being a crip, the bloods and the cops mourned his death

The Diddler
Jun 22, 2006

loquacius posted:

You can meet new people y'know

Like, honestly you CAN become friends with work associates, and you can meet new people through them, etc etc etc. Find a significant-other and meet new people through them. It's very doable and probably your best bet at this point. You shouldn't have to feel like you're dependent on these manchildren just because you happened to meet them early.

I'm curious how old this person is. This is absolutely what happened to me in my 20s, when I decided to stop being a white trash dirtbag and instead become a functional adult. I made new friends and dropped the lovely people. Was one of the first good decisions I made as an adult.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
It sucks that some of the fessor's friends have kids and are acting like deadbeat party animals still.

Ditch your old friends, and make better friends. They're treating you like poo poo because they want to drag you down with them like alcoholics do to their newly-sober friends.