Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

At the very bottom of the picture are the cow tools.

Looking to protect yourself, or eat some cabbage?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

holy poo poo

OK I'm gonna get my geckos some toy dinosaurs, this has to happen.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Oh sure, help erode the moral fabric of gecko society with your disgusting plastic dinosaur sex toys.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

MarcusSA posted:

Sorry but Blades (Just released on iOS) is the next Skyrim. *

*its incredibly lovely (but pretty!) and is heavy in on the IAP. It’s the Skyrim we deserve.

Blades is the kind of game you expect to see slapped in a primetime TV show as a background detail because they couldn't license a real title.

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMjQ3hA9mEA

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

Fister Roboto posted:

No that's Tamriel, you absolute buffoon.

oh no my cred

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Happy Thatcher Death Day!

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

JonTron is weeping tears of joy over being labeled a white guy.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I played a Skyrim once where you were a huge scarred dude with amnesia and everything was portals.

AlexanderCA
Jul 21, 2010

by Cyrano4747
Updated my journal.

Hra Mormo
Mar 6, 2008

The Internet Man
Skyrim's just gonna do the Rambo thing where the next game will just be called Skyrim 6.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

freeedr posted:

What’s the story with the pic from last page where the guy has a video camera merged with his head and is in a sports stadium of some kind. It’s been posted occasionally over years I think, but it’s pretty indecipherable other than being a little weird

hes the guy who made star wars

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

the best skyrim was definitely morrowind 1

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde
Protip... the content filter code that novamute made for the last iteration of the Trump Thread in D&D also filters out extraneous BS from Funny Pictures and Schadenfreude... I would post it here, but the forum's content alert keeps pinging. I guess it think's I'm posting malicious code.

You can find it at the bottom of that thread's OP

Follow the directions listed there, click it every time there's a page full of BS and say good-bye to those content free posts.

Speaking of... have some content.

Marlene Dietrich... as a hot-dog.

Edit: Original

Cable Guy has a new favorite as of 13:31 on Apr 8, 2019

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

Cable Guy posted:

Protip... the content filter code that novamute made for the last iteration of the Trump Thread in D&D also filters out extraneous BS from Funny Pictures and Schadenfreude... I would post it here, but the forum's content alert keeps pinging. I guess it think's I'm posting malicious code.

You can find it at the bottom of that thread's OP

Follow the directions listed there, click it every time there's a page full of BS and say good-bye to those content free posts.

Speaking of... have some content.

Marlene Dietrich... as a hot-dog.

Is she a sandwich?

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

punchymcpunch posted:

hes the guy who made star wars

He’s the guy who made Star Wars suck.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

MrYenko posted:

He’s the guy who made Star Wars suck.

George Lucas made three good Star Wars movies, and then three bad Star Wars movies, while everyone who isn't George Lucas has made four bad Star Wars movies and no good Star Wars movies.

George Lucas should be applauded for somehow getting something of quality out of that lovely franchise.

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde

Leon Sumbitches posted:

Is she a sandwich?
Let's not talk about Dietrich sandwiches...

Original

I'll show myself out...

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Gripweed posted:

George Lucas made three good Star Wars movies, and then three bad Star Wars movies, while everyone who isn't George Lucas has made four bad Star Wars movies and no good Star Wars movies.

George Lucas should be applauded for somehow getting something of quality out of that lovely franchise.

To-loving-ché.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Cable Guy posted:

Let's not talk about Dietrich sandwiches...

Original

I'll show myself out...

Oof.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Gripweed posted:

he made one good star wars movie and empire strikes back was also good, so its a draw

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

Maybe you guys just don't like Star Wars. It's ok.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

As a kid I liked the one where the girl was in a bikini. Welp that's my Star Trek opinion thanks for reading :tipshat:

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Gripweed posted:

Well, it's no every lovely anime ever. You've got him there!

Rascar Capac
Aug 31, 2016

Surprisingly nice, for an evil Inca mummy.

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Gripweed posted:

Didn't George Lucas' ex wife actually do the work to make the films good?

Roll the footage of the original trailer without the John Williams score and the dumb voiceover

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjhJY8dSXmg

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Gripweed posted:

George Lucas made six bad Star Wars movies and competent directors, editors, and producers took three of those turds and made them into good movies.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
I'm gonna be brave and admit I liked 3 of the new movies. Solo was balls.

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Who What Now posted:

George Lucas made six bad Star Wars movies and competent directors, editors, and producers took three two of those turds and made them into good movies.

Ftfy.

(Return sucks ewok balls)

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Goons dick waving about who hates Star Wars the most isn't funny pictures

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Can't let anyone know I wrote "sh̺̠̹͍̙̹̙̼́̎̄̑̈́ͦ͗̑͆͠ͅį̵̛̞̥̟̟̞̪͂ͦͬ́̆͌̽͟t"

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Jose Valasquez posted:

Goons dick waving about who hates Star Wars the most isn't funny pictures

What's the last word of that tweet? I can't quite make it out.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Why does the guy on the far right have Solo's blaster on his face?

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Solice Kirsk posted:

Why does the guy on the far right have Solo's blaster on his face?

its a blaster-shaped earring!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Who What Now posted:

George Lucas made six bad Star Wars movies and competent directors, editors, and producers took three of those turds and made them into good movies.

Movies are a collaborative process you dink. Trying to divorce the original Star Wars movies from George Lucas' creative input is a dumb things done by angry nerds for no good reason.