Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
The leaks that went:

-Jon / Danerys have baby
-Danerys dies in childbirth on Dragonstone as Golden Co. close in
-Euron kills Cersei
-Jon kills NK at Bloody Gate
-Jon / Euron showdown at Dragonpit, end in explosion of wildfire
-Tyrion rules in end with Lyanna (Jon + Dany love baby) on the throne

Seem just "meh" enough to be the total limit of their creativity and what they think is good storyline - so I think they're real.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
The "Tyrion turns heel" spoiler doesn't make sense, because who would he even side with in that scenario? Cersei? Euron? The Walkers?

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Jon Snow: Euron we can end this peacefully!!!! *steely eyed, swirls Valerian Steel sword swish swish*

Euron: no. ya ha ha! *tosses dagger from one hand to the other* this is the game....of throooooones!!!

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Loden Taylor posted:

Night King sneaks up and uses ice magic to freeze and shatter a contestant's wet t-shirt, leaving her topless.

She slaps him, everyone laughs, freeze frame into an Animal House style "where are they now" epilogue.
Sam Bran never returned home.

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

Is Sam dead?

Also, anyone have a link to samwell.mp3? I tried searching for it a week ago, but the site where it used to be hosted seems to be gone.

not a bot
Jan 9, 2019

Elevator Screamer posted:

My top 5 GoT boobies are:

1. Ramsey Bolton's Harley Quinn sidekick

I had forgotten this abortion of a character existed.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

not a bot posted:

I had forgotten this abortion of a character existed.

i just liked the part where she just splats on the ground in weirdly cartoonish fashion.

Elevator Screamer posted:

Show Euron was pretty much Black Parade-era My Chemical Romance.

Also Fake Sansa's boobs were nice, but not as good as Ramsey Bolton's crazy brunette sidekick who played with Theon's peepee before it got boxed.

My top 5 GoT boobies are:

1. Ramsey Bolton's Harley Quinn sidekick
  2. Fake Sansa
  3. Lord Varys
  4. Natalie Dormer
  5. Bad Pussy
thats a good list. i think dany has nice tits too though.

my biggest issue with euron is he is introduced way to loving late in the show with basicaly no introductions. he should have been introduced in season 4 at the very least and built up since then. instead he just feels like "we need a new psycho now that joffery and ramsay are dead".

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
He has magic boats instead of 20 good men

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Are his boats actually supposed to be magic or is this just "a wizard did it" for his fleet getting around impossibly fast? And were stannis's boats also magic that one time he sailed all the way from dragonstone to behind the wall in a day

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Dapper_Swindler posted:

i just liked the part where she just splats on the ground in weirdly cartoonish fashion.

God, I'm still racking my brain for any memory of this character. Was it Sansa who shoved her, or Theon?

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

General Dog posted:

God, I'm still racking my brain for any memory of this character. Was it Sansa who shoved her, or Theon?

This was right before they jumped off the wall into a snowbank

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

poverty goat posted:

Are his boats actually supposed to be magic or is this just "a wizard did it" for his fleet getting around impossibly fast? And were stannis's boats also magic that one time he sailed all the way from dragonstone to behind the wall in a day

Or maybe theon sister is a loving moron
Or this show is poo poo
Or the writers are hacks

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

Dapper_Swindler posted:

my biggest issue with euron is he is introduced way to loving late in the show with basicaly no introductions. he should have been introduced in season 4 at the very least and built up since then. instead he just feels like "we need a new psycho now that joffery and ramsay are dead".

I have the same issue with Captain Marvel:

The most powerful character to save the day in a decade-long series is some rando that just showed up a month ago.

In the case of GoT: final badguy should have been Littlefinger. After an 8-year buildup of escalating conspiracy poo poo he just gets his throat cut because Bran read the script (the same way the Spaceballs crew watched Spaceballs on VHS).

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
The book sets up urine properly and the show doesn't so don't worry about it and ya he has magic boats and magic items and is an ok character

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

Nah Littlefinger couldn't be the main villain cause like Tyrion they just suck once they ran out of grrm dialogue

Plan Z
May 6, 2012

The show talked a lot more about cocksucking in the last season than I remember other seasons doing.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Tyrion S01: Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you

Tyrion S07:It takes no time to bend the knee. Pledge your sword to her cause.

edit:
Tyrion S01: And go celibate? The whores would go begging from Dorne to Casterly Rock. No, I just want to stand on top of the wall and piss off the edge of the world

Tyrion S07: You are the future of your house! This war has already wiped one great house from the world. Don't let it happen again, bend the knee!

Comfy Fleece Sweater fucked around with this message at 19:17 on Apr 8, 2019

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

General Dog posted:

The "Tyrion turns heel" spoiler doesn't make sense, because who would he even side with in that scenario? Cersei? Euron? The Walkers?

Cersei because he didn't get to gently caress dany

it makes sense because it's so stupid it's the only possible plotline d&d can possibly write

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Tyrion joins the conquistadors

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
This is pretty cool

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/entertainment/game-of-thrones/?utm_term=.45a8a5a2c862

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Harveygod posted:

I have the same issue with Captain Marvel:

The most powerful character to save the day in a decade-long series is some rando that just showed up a month ago.

In the case of GoT: final badguy should have been Littlefinger. After an 8-year buildup of escalating conspiracy poo poo he just gets his throat cut because Bran read the script (the same way the Spaceballs crew watched Spaceballs on VHS).

The same goes for Stannis - all this buildup only for him to do nothing relevant to the plot and get punked by boring rear end Ramsey because he tried to fight a land war in Russia in the winter or w/e.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Imagine how much work that took.

17 robocops die in season 6

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Strategic Tea posted:

The same goes for Stannis - all this buildup only for him to do nothing relevant to the plot and get punked by boring rear end Ramsey because he tried to fight a land war in Russia in the winter or w/e.

But Stannis took out Renly and Mance Rayder, two more ultimately irrelevant characters.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Strategic Tea posted:

The same goes for Stannis - all this buildup only for him to do nothing relevant to the plot

GoT.txt

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable

The build up is the plot

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Glenn Quebec posted:

The build up is the plot

This isn’t LOST!

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

Glenn Quebec posted:

The letdown is the plot

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
THe big thing about GoT is I started watching in season 5 this year and other than asking a few questions to find out who knows who and who is related to who, you really dont need to give a poo poo about the rest of the show. I watched all the rest of the show cause momentum, but really i have a hard time giving a poo poo about what happens. I wanted to see Tyrion team up with Dragon queen and I got that and it's cool, but now Im like whatever. Like sure its funny that dragon queen hosed her nephew and thats gonna be awkward as hell, but I'm more interested in seeing the elephants in the mercenary army.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

oops. i can't read good

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Some good avs in that WP article I posted. Jon Arryn made me lol

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

Tyrion S01: Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you

edit:
Tyrion S01: And go celibate? The whores would go begging from Dorne to Casterly Rock. No, I just want to stand on top of the wall and piss off the edge of the world

Tyrion S07: You are the future of your house! This war has already wiped one great house from the world. Don't let it happen again, bend the knee!

Well I mean after 7 seasons it's good that a character went through a change right

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

edit:

How interesting that the character to show the most growth... would be the dwarf. *thoughtfully puffs bubble pipe*

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

General Dog posted:

How interesting that the character to show the most growth... would be the dwarf. *thoughtfully puffs bubble pipe*

hoooooolyyyy sheeeeeeeeeeit *head explodes*

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

General Dog posted:

:goofy::pusheen::wow:

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

General Dog posted:

omg

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

General Dog posted:

What the gently caress!?

superjew
Sep 5, 2007

No fair! You changed the outcome by measuring it!
What odds is Vegas giving for Tyrion and Cersei having sex?

Also for the Lannister sibling three-way?

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

General Dog posted:

roll the credits

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

General Dog posted: