Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

In retrospect, he probably could have blamed Bush directly for allowing 9/11 to happen without any negative consequences

He got close.

“The World Trade Center came down during your brother’s reign. Remember that," Trump said to the former Florida governor.

"The World Trade Center came down during the reign of George Bush. He kept us safe? That is not safe. That is not safe, Marco. That is not safe," he continued. "The world Trade Center came down because Bill Clinton [didn't] kill Osama bin Laden when he had the chance to kill him. And George Bush-- by the way, George Bush had the chance, also, and he didn't listen to the advice of his C.I.A”

https://www.politico.com/blogs/south-carolina-primary-2016-live-updates-and-results/2016/02/gop-debate-2016-trump-911-219260

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
Chris Christie kamikaze bombing Marco Rubio on stage

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

MikeCrotch posted:

Chris Christie kamikaze bombing Marco Rubio on stage

Chris Christie being repaid for that move by turning into the Mickey D gopher for Trump during the general

Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003

Rocks posted:

generally the entire run of the Colbert report

By "generally" I assume you're leaving out the six times Henry Kissinger appeared

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Filthy Hans posted:

Ross Ulbricht, the "Dread Pirate Roberts" of Silk Road infamy, hired a hit man but the assassin turned out to be DEA undercover.

Later, Ulbricht hired a purported Hell's Angels biker in Canada to assassinate a former associate, and the next day added 4 more names to the list. The biker was known on Silk Road as "Redandwhite," and it turns out that he also sold $2 million in weed on Silk Road under the name "Marijuanaismymuse." Ulbricht ended up paying him $500k, indicating successful completion of the contract. Redandwhite got busted in Canada but the murder-for-hire case against him was really shaky because a) there was no evidence of an actual hit, largely because b) law enforcement has not been able to confirm if any of the supposed victims actually exist(ed) in the real world. Canada let the guy out on bail, to the consternation of US authorities.

Bitcoin dipshits continue to insist Ross was innocent and didn't actually keep a journal of his time running an international drug empire

Which I'm against the war on drugs

But about the time you head an international drug market and are taking out hits,

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Damo posted:

orly taitz

not even anything ahe did really. Just the name

Jon Stewart asking her to show him where it said they were going to institute death panels and then singing yakety sax at her while she fumbled through her binder

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

Comrayn posted:

I can’t remember if the bush was when his shoes didn’t match or if these are separate incidents

separate incident. i don't think we ever got an explanation for why he was hiding in the bush

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

Obama’s snack of choice was seven almonds

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

Action Jacktion posted:

By "generally" I assume you're leaving out the six times Henry Kissinger appeared

i dont even remember that

i just mean cause i was a lot younger and it was really funny at the time, since I didn’t know much else about politics

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

In retrospect, he probably could have blamed Bush directly for allowing 9/11 to happen without any negative consequences

poo poo, he’d have been right

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Lmao

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis
You can find a lot of quality funny by searching "B*rnie*" because they all did it the same way.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

this is the same Gawker dumbshit who got destroyed by Jimmy Kimmel

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/muntazer_zaidi/status/1114650430393417735?s=21

Senju Kannon
Apr 9, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
didn't that guy beat his wife half to death

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

lol

https://twitter.com/EmilyGould/status/1098185840688328704

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

andrew mccabe got fired one day before retiring by a spiteful trump

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Roosevelt posted:

andrew mccabe got fired one day before retiring by a spiteful trump

and then #resist raised him gofundme money lmfao

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

Newt Gingrich proclaiming that he was the best debater ever and challenging Romney to a series of 8 hour Lincoln Douglas debates

then at the first head to head debate with Romney he immediately crumpled within 30 seconds

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Rocks posted:

Obama’s snack of choice was seven almonds

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

The funny thing is that the idea of it being exactly 7 was just a joke, it is just like "a small number of almonds", with the chef joking that it was exactly 7 every time. But the press is so loving stupid and credulous and power-worshipping that they took it seriously and decided it was evidence of what a brilliant scholar-king obama was that they perpetuated it.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
https://twitter.com/SenSanders/status/948995008190967809?s=20

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

DCFADP

Pawg From Produce
Feb 11, 2019

by FactsAreUseless
The Thanksgiving 2016 guides to arguing with your family that popped up on NeoGAF including advice to look up local regulations on when it was appropriate to respond with force.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

ah don't FEEL no ways tahrd

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

R. Guyovich posted:

ah don't FEEL no ways tahrd

ohhhh man, forgot about this one, a classic

i had filed it under 2016 in my mind brain after the reshuffle caused by the time dilation in the post escalator timespace but it was 2008

it's the weakest mock AAVE i have ever heard

Egg Moron has issued a correction as of 11:15 on Apr 8, 2019

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

the united states government began negotiating its surrender to the taliban in december 2018, over 17 years since the the 2001 afghanistan war began

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/MoaVideos/status/1115163062271533056

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
David Cameron hosed a dead pig.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
Theresa May hosed a dead country

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

lmao

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

carly fiorina

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Rupert Murdoch threw a party for Mohammed bin Salman and The Rock.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Rocks posted:

carly fiorina

ted cruz's wife being awkwardly and lightly pummeled about the face during the prez/vp announcement

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

Rocks posted:

carly fiorina

i read this in my mind in the exact same way arnold says "california"

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
multiple gop primary candidates: apologize to my wife! :mad:

The Future President: “no, I will not apologize to your wife (who by the way is a total dog)”

multiple gop primary candidates: :ok:

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrEmQk3u88U

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

me when The Club do another win

michele bachmann hiding in a bush