Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

belgend posted:

michele bachmann hiding in a bush
to spy on the evil gays, no less, and their secretive scheming public demonstration.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

belgend posted:

michele bachmann hiding in a bush

michele bachmann's extremely gay husband who just so happened to run a gay conversion therapy place

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

michele bachmann's extremely gay husband who just so happened to run a gay conversion therapy place

lmao

politicians eating fair food is always great

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

lol "DAMMIT it happened again"

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

Ex(tremely) gay

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

R. Guyovich posted:

ah don't FEEL no ways tahrd

https://twitter.com/peterdaou/status/767349264045445120?s=20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Cw75v2uqts

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

that's sky admiral bachmann to you!!!

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

nevar forget

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

A Big Fuckin Hornet posted:

and then #resist raised him gofundme money lmfao

it was a PR firm that started the gofundme

when this was reported, the gofundme quickly vanished :moustache:

A Handed Missus has issued a correction as of 08:16 on Apr 9, 2019

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis

Roosevelt posted:

nevar forget

where'd she end up anyway

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
willard mitt romney was going to fulfill the mormon white horse prophecy in 2012

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
reality winner doing anything but haha

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
http://www.cc.com/video-clips/ha3kcp/the-daily-show-with-jon-stewart-exclusive---erik-prince-extended-interview-pt--1

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
C-SPAM's giant unironic ironic boner for Avenatti.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

im on the net me boys posted:

married to a gay dude who runs a "conversion" clinic

otherwise, wallowing in obscurity

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

C-SPAM's giant unironic ironic boner for Avenatti.

please don't reopen the Avenatti toxx thread purge wound, it hasn't quite healed yet

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

:vince:

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

im on the net me boys posted:

probably somewhere in minnesota

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
brian boyko

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

lmfao this thread was amazing

STUDENT BRIAN BOYKO HAS LOST FAITH IN AMERICA.

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Candace Owens' whole alt-right spiral started because she couldn't understand why people rejected the idea of "mass-doxing website".

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

SpaceGoku posted:

the united states government began negotiating its surrender to the taliban in december 2018, over 17 years since the the 2001 afghanistan war began

haha owned

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

laughing so hard i'm crying oh my god

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

SpaceGoku posted:

the united states government began negotiating its surrender to the taliban in december 2018, over 17 years since the the 2001 afghanistan war began

Goat herders take their second "kicked a superpower's rear end" trophy. I hope southeast Asian rice farmers get a chance for 2 as well

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

ikanreed posted:

Goat herders take their second "kicked a superpower's rear end" trophy. I hope southeast Asian rice farmers get a chance for 2 as well

Afghanistan has way more than 2, it's called the Graveyard of Empires for a reason.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

I thought the bitch was white!

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

So, here's the drat deal:

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

Lana Del Raytheon

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

The village in Poland where Bernie's dad was born wished their "homeboy" the best of luck for the 2016 election :unsmith:

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

On a related note, Obama's half-brother being a magachud

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

cool dance moves posted:

The village in Poland where Bernie's dad was born wished their "homeboy" the best of luck for the 2016 election :unsmith:

sandering and pandering

is trendy today

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

that time goons got a 2008 debate to ask Mike Huckabee who Jesus would have executed

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

cool dance moves posted:

On a related note, Obama's half-brother being a magachud

or that the guy who actually runs that account is chuck Johnson the floorshitter

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

joanna hausmann cradling her hands and waving them up and down while saying "it is not a good look" to oppose us imperialism

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

i think someone brought up "reality-based community" a page or two ago so and I had to look up the text of that quote again and, well, lol:

quote:

The aide said that guys like me were 'in what we call the reality-based community,' which he defined as people who 'believe that solutions emerge from your judicious study of discernible reality.' [...] 'That's not the way the world really works anymore,' he continued. 'We're an empire now, and when we act, we create our own reality. And while you're studying that reality—judiciously, as you will—we'll act again, creating other new realities, which you can study too, and that's how things will sort out. We're history's actors...and you, all of you, will be left to just study what we do'.

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

zegermans posted:

that time goons got a 2008 debate to ask Mike Huckabee who Jesus would have executed

Is there a video?

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Johnny Five-Jaces posted:

i think someone brought up "reality-based community" a page or two ago so and I had to look up the text of that quote again and, well, lol:

what could be a more decisive vindication of this quote than the subsequent election of a reality star

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Johnny Five-Jaces posted:

What really strikes me about it is how it aligns with the cult of action

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

GalacticAcid posted:

what could be a more decisive vindication of this quote than the subsequent election of a reality star

Yeah, Donald Trump is very much the apotheosis of this mindset, and it still befuddles the MSM to no end that they can't defeat him by awarding him 5 pinocchios or whatever.