Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

The Bloop posted:

I have no idea what the other pronunciation of watermelon, merchant, or avocado is supposed to be.

Also, in before "watermelon", "merchant", and "avocado"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bE4C8a48o1E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeyYTnAL9cw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

While we're on the topic

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.
i don't understand this part of the alien pro-choice guy

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Well the tweet is over 2 years old

teethgrinder
Oct 9, 2002

Still says he follows jesus

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Sokath, his eyes uncovered

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

teethgrinder posted:

Still says he follows jesus

@Jesus blocked you

You are blocked from following @Jesus
and viewing @Jesus's tweets.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Data Graham posted:

@Jesus blocked you

You are blocked from following @Jesus
and viewing @Jesus's tweets.

It's ok, Satan loves us all.

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

I'm so angry a guy I didn't know existed like a week ago is a Christian

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
Man, those alien comics were cute and funny on occasion. Why is it when I decide to like something it turns out bad?

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Screaming Idiot posted:

Man, those alien comics were cute and funny on occasion. Why is it when I decide to like something it turns out bad?

Because everything is bad

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Give me a rifle, one round, and point me at Berlin!

Screaming Idiot posted:

It's the internet :(

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Erebus posted:

I'm so angry a guy I didn't know existed like a week ago is a Christian

Nobody's mad that he's Xtian, only that he's anti-abortion.

Though Elizabeth Bruening still gets a lot of poo poo for being pro-choice, anti-abortion (in that women shouldn't be put into the circumstances where they have to make a choice, so via sex ed, birth control, and social support for single mothers and so on)

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
It's 2019 and it's cool to respect people different than you, except people with different opinions than you, who must be shunned, killed, eaten and slandered.

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Defenistrator posted:

Do this with:
Nuclear
Nucular

Ftfy

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Karate Bastard posted:

It's 2019 and it's cool to respect people different than you, except people with different opinions than you, who must be shunned, killed, eaten and slandered.

That there is a thermo-nucular take if I ever did see one

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Karate Bastard posted:

Abortion is one of those "If this doesn't exist there's a chance I could die" things, so no I can't just agree to disagree with people who are against it: https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-20325659/woman-dies-in-ireland-after-abortion-request-refused

I feel the same way about people who are anti-abortion as I do people who are anti-vaccines and see no reason to respect morons who are trying to make it easier for me to die.

poonchasta
Feb 22, 2007

FFFFAAAFFFFF FFFFFAAAAAAAFFFFF FFFFFFFFAAAAAAFFFFF FFFFFFFAAAAAAAFFFFFF FFFFFFFAAAAAAAFFFFF

LostCosmonaut posted:

This post is correct, but I have to admit this one makes me chuckle.

You know he had to give it to 'em.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

Sagebrush posted:

i don't understand this part of the alien pro-choice guy

it turns out that there's actually a shitload of pro-lifers out there, and that women are only a handful of points more pro-choice than men?

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Karate Bastard posted:

Here I found you a new avatar

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

theres actually zero difference between good & bad things. you imbecile. you loving moron

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
The only ones we must ensure the destruction of, is the rich

Captain Jesus
Feb 26, 2009

What's wrong with you? You don't even have your beer goggles on!!

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Abortion is one of those "If this doesn't exist there's a chance I could die" things, so no I can't just agree to disagree with people who are against it: https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-20325659/woman-dies-in-ireland-after-abortion-request-refused

I feel the same way about people who are anti-abortion as I do people who are anti-vaccines and see no reason to respect morons who are trying to make it easier for me to die.

People can dislike abortions without intending to restrict them or prohibit them.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Captain Jesus posted:

People can dislike abortions without intending to restrict them or prohibit them.

It's important who you shack up with when working on that position: the pro-life or pro-choice people. If you're pro-choice/against abortion, you probably shouldn't be supporting March for Life or whatever.

Zzulu posted:

The only ones we must ensure the destruction of, is the rich

And the Nazis!

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.
unsettled tom is a good meme

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Sagebrush posted:

unsettled tom is a good meme

Genuine lol at these two, good meme, excellent poop jokes

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

vyelkin posted:

Here I found you a new avatar

what the

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Fuch all y'all people you need to understand you should respect my opinions not yours. Next up: my opinion on guns, and why you should not be allowed to have any.

Haha I can't even spell gently caress what is wrong with me

Karate Bastard has a new favorite as of 10:52 on Apr 9, 2019

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Riatsala posted:

Hard G is fine, it's just that hard G users happen to be aggressively stupid in all other aspects of their lives so consider carefully what side you're on.

I’ve been using hard g gif since decades ago when I heard about right after leaving juvie, and I’ll be using it after I go back to juvie to steal their copper wiring while everyone is asleep. After that I wont say anything because I’ll probably get shot by the night guard. I mean, I can’t keep getting away with it forever.

mysterious frankie has a new favorite as of 14:18 on Apr 9, 2019

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Spanish Manlove posted:

It's ok, Satan loves us all.

Not even Satan loves you tho.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
https://twitter.com/kcgreenn/status/979533375164821504

ookiimarukochan
Apr 4, 2011

Riatsala posted:

Soft G is less awkward word to say, and is also the creator's original vision

Hard G is fine, it's just that hard G users happen to be aggressively stupid in all other aspects of their lives so consider carefully what side you're on.

Yes because when you're creating an acronym from the term "Jraffics Interchange Format", the soft G makes perfect sense.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Excuse me, sir, the INVENTOR of gif said it's called jif and inventors can't be wrong about their own inventions.

Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to go eat some corn flakes to suppress my urge to sin and drink some Coca-Cola to get rid of the ghosts in my blood.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

ookiimarukochan posted:

Yes because when you're creating an acronym from the term "Jraffics Interchange Format", the soft G makes perfect sense.

I mean the hard G in graphics isn't a great argument because, for example, you probably pronounce the word laser as "lazer" even though the S stands for "stimulated"

It's still hard-G gif though, just not because the G stands for graphics

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Excuse me, sir, the INVENTOR of gif said it's called jif and inventors can't be wrong about their own inventions.

He didn't invent language though.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Its one letter away from gift. Do some of you fuckers go around saying jift.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Hihohe posted:

Its one letter away from gift. Do some of you fuckers go around saying jift.

Yes.