Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Nenonen)
What should the presidential powers be in 2020?
This poll is closed.
UNLIMITED!!!! URKKI 2.0!!!!!! 3 23.08%
Sauli should be allowed to telecast to our homes whenever he pleases, but that should be the limit. 2 15.38%
He should be limited to writing mildly worded letters to HBL and other provincial newspapers. 2 15.38%
None. More power to Sanna & Katri & Maria & Li & Anna-Maja & Jenni! 2 15.38%
Unlimited, but every decision must be subject to a plebiscite. 0 0%
None, but the president's life must be video streamed 24 /7 for the duration of their term, with no censorship. 4 30.77%
Total: 13 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE
https://twitter.com/Dimmu141/status/1115304098558091270

Today is the last day of preliminary voting. You'll have to wait until election day to vote if you don't do it today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
All parties are now below 20% according to the latest HS poll, and TF are preparing another "jytky" - or whatever Halla-aho wants to call it since he apparently loathes the word.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Sulphagnist posted:

Perskeko government stomping on a human face forever

What kind of a screwed up animal-torturing failure-psycho of a child would vote for the Bleus?

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
I'm more puzzled by the insane KD voters

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.
Everything about that puzzles me. But at least now I can become the angry old man I was meant to be.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE

Darkest Auer posted:

It's probably what their parents vote for. And that's usually where right-wing parties usually get their young blood from. They might also be religious and serious about it.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

His Divine Shadow posted:

Everything about that puzzles me. But at least now I can become the angry old man I was meant to be.

I'm Markus Kuotesaho

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Darkest Auer posted:

Maybe Kd's got lucky and have #69 in multiple districts

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Poliisi tutkii Marcoa ja kumppaneita kiihotuksesta kansanryhmää vastaan narikkatorin vaalitapahtumassa. Tuleeko SKE-jytky??

Skanker
Mar 21, 2013

Sulphagnist posted:

Perskeko government stomping on a human face forever

High-schoolers loving love PS and you hear and see the most vile poo poo scribbled in school corridors

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
Have you fellas ever eyeballed the pristine journalistic creation known as the Laitonlehti? Authored by the one and only Marco.

It is truly a sight to behold.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE

Nenonen posted:

Poliisi tutkii Marcoa ja kumppaneita kiihotuksesta kansanryhmää vastaan narikkatorin vaalitapahtumassa. Tuleeko SKE-jytky??

I wonder if this has anything to do with it.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Skanker posted:

High-schoolers loving love PS and you hear and see the most vile poo poo scribbled in school corridors

Kids are pretty loving dumb tbh

I mean who can't say they were a dipshit as a kid throw the first stone

No. 1 Callie Fan posted:

I wonder if this has anything to do with it.

Bit less salonkikelpoinen this time:

https://twitter.com/Tanelihamalaine/status/1114515436215906305?s=20

DarkCrawler fucked around with this message at 11:50 on Apr 9, 2019

Zat
Jan 16, 2008

MATOT ULOS

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008
A simple factor analysis of HS-vaalikone answers: https://alanmiesz.github.io/vaalikoneet-2019/hs/2019/03/11/faktorianalyysia-helsingin-sanomien-vaalikonevastauksista.html
In an attempt to pre-emptively avoid some pointless arguments I'll remind you that the x and y axes automatically pop out of the mathematical method itself and cannot be directly identified with common political ideologies.

Since I'm a petty git I'd also like to point out that lone green dot at the upper right, lol

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

I hope Kepu doesn't just stand and watch these attacks on Maaseudun Tulevaisuus!

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
Mattojen tuuletuksen ja kaappihomojen puolesta.

- SKE

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

MARCO DE WIT HOMOTUSKAAPPIIN

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

Herman Merman posted:

Since I'm a petty git I'd also like to point out that lone green dot at the upper right, lol

Holy poo poo lol

not a bot
Jan 9, 2019

hienointa tässä helsingissä otetussa kuvassa on se että de wit on ehdolla uudellamaalla eli jos joku helsingin latvakakkkonen menee ja laittaa äänestyslappuun marcon 37 niin se äänestää vihreitä

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
Mitä "homotus" on tarkoittavinaan? Joku kömpelö suomiversio "faggotry"sta vaiko mitä? Ei sillä että viesti olisi mitenkään epäselvä mutta sanavalinta on outo.

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe
Went and preliminary voted today after all. Won't have to stand around in lines sunday, woop.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Nurge posted:

Went and preliminary voted today after all. Won't have to stand around in lines sunday, woop.

I had hard time getting through the lobby of my Kossupermarket to buy groceries (beer) because the queue to the poll booth started from the front door. Terrorists!

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Nenonen posted:

I had hard time getting through the lobby of my Kossupermarket to buy groceries (beer) because the queue to the poll booth started from the front door. Terrorists!

MFGA!

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
I prevoted in a library and it took like 3min at most.

DanTheFryingPan
Jan 28, 2006
I once had to wait 4 minutes at a polling place and then I never voted again.

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

bloom posted:

Mitä "homotus" on tarkoittavinaan? Joku kömpelö suomiversio "faggotry"sta vaiko mitä? Ei sillä että viesti olisi mitenkään epäselvä mutta sanavalinta on outo.

Oisko se jotain samaa kuin se männävuosien "homosaatio"; nyt ne perkeleet näyttää niitä hinttejä telkkarissa missä LAPSETKIN VOI NÄHDÄ jne. geneeristä miksei kaikki muutkin inhoa homoja - settiä :shrug:

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
Watching the YLE debate, this time with no party chairmen but instead with party candidates who are apparently the experts on economics. And since economical policies are the thing that most clearly distinguishes parties from each other, the debates here are the most heated. The hosts have a hard time controlling the show.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Nurge posted:

I was gonna pre-vote but I waited in line for five minutes before seeing a sign that you can't bring a dog in the voting booth (I had my dog with me) and I was too lazy to go again so have to wait in another line

:negative:

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

His Divine Shadow posted:

The kids aren't alright.

A) Everyone knows it's a mock election, expect way more trolling and people who actually care skipping it.

B) It self-selects for pretentiousness.

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

WARNING! INTRUDERS DETECTED

It's interesting that PS seems to be doing alright despite there being multiple small lunatic racist parties fighting for the same space.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
SDP will probably still take top post at polling day, while TF are close to reaching their previous "jytky" level rating of 17,6%. Timo Soini might not be at the helm anymore, but the system works without him.

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

Sulphagnist posted:

It's interesting that PS seems to be doing alright despite there being multiple small lunatic racist parties fighting for the same space.
PS is the only lunatic racist party big enough to have the visibility needed to gather up the protest votes from the sleepers. If you ask Esson Pena what he thinks of Reformi, SKE, Muutos etc. he will have no clue.

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

WARNING! INTRUDERS DETECTED

That's true. And it's entirely possible the other lunatic racist parties might peel off enough votes to deny PS the #1 spot and spare us the farce of Halla-aho being coalition negotiator and either 1) not being able to put together a coalition or 2) us ending up with an even more disastrous Perskeko coalition than the previous one

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
Possibility of Cock being not the largest opposition party too? :getin:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

DarkCrawler posted:

Possibility of Cock being not the largest opposition party too? :getin:

Yeah SD is going to be the largest opposition party.

Ruflux
Jun 16, 2012

Jerry Cotton posted:

Yeah SD is going to be the largest opposition party.

If they somehow still gently caress this up I will laugh and laugh while screaming at the same time

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Ruflux posted:

If they somehow still gently caress this up I will laugh and laugh while screaming at the same time

Look at Rinne or literally literally any SD for two seconds and tell me they're someone who inspires people to go vote.

3D Megadoodoo fucked around with this message at 13:16 on Apr 11, 2019

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
Antti Rinne reminds me of some awkward uncle who nervously approaches the youth and mumbles something and then turns and walks away, leaving you scratching your head over wondering who the hell that was. I don't know how SDP manages to elect only awkward party leaders, but it was obvious that when Rinne was in hospital, they were better off. Now I hope he'd still be in hospital and let Sanna Marin sail that boat all the way to the harbor, because Rinne is woefully inept by himself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe
How the gently caress are persut rocketing up this fast. If they're in the government again I'm going to poo poo 500 bricks and throw them at Mestari.