Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

Real bullets mess up how cool this thing looks.

-Blade

Ran into obvious cheaters for the first time in a long time (4 headshots from 200+ meters with zero recoil). But the last few sessions of this game have been very weird - immediate headshots every time I peek, pixel peeks like I was playing R6. Very strange.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Star Man
Jun 1, 2008

There's a star maaaaaan
Over the rainbow
So can I get a hookup on that new PUBG Discord?

Star Man#4508 or pm on SA.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.
The sniper rifle body damage buff is really stupid, except on the Winchester, where it should stay once they revert it on the actual snipers.

Hellsau fucked around with this message at 00:13 on Apr 8, 2019

General Probe
Dec 28, 2004
Has this been done before?
Soiled Meat
Got my first 0 kill win in duos (0 kills between me and my partner) tonight which was weird but hilarious.

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

Real bullets mess up how cool this thing looks.

-Blade

General Probe posted:

Got my first 0 kill win in duos (0 kills between me and my partner) tonight which was weird but hilarious.

Strangest win I have is a 1 kill squad win, the one kill was the only player left. We weren't turtling or particularly lucky with circles either, spent half the match driving around - other than one random vehicle a couple hundred meters away, we just never found other people.

Willfrey
Jul 20, 2007

Why don't the poors simply buy more money?
Fun Shoe

General Probe posted:

My very first CD was a 0 kill squad game where we saw nobody until the very end, we watched a team outside the circle kill one inside before dying to the zone

JadaX
Nov 25, 2008
If anyone plays TPP Asian time-zone hit me up, been playing solo for a while and it gets boring. Jadax#2334 on discord (in the pubg discord already).

No Safe Word
Feb 26, 2005

General Probe posted:

I haven't had this but I have had two separate games where I won and didn't kill the last guy. One was in squads and it was me and two other solos left and they were fighting and one shot and killed the other and then a nade went off and the last guy died to the play zone. Last one was even better:

https://streamable.com/vb2fc

Star Man
Jun 1, 2008

There's a star maaaaaan
Over the rainbow
SICKLE GANG

Monstaland
Sep 23, 2003

Holy poo poo this game is so dull compared to what's out now. Felt like playing of couple of games again for an evening but after an hour i was like yiiiikes

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
It's the least dull game ever conceived, but okay. Some people enjoy different things, it's okay to not like Goodfellas or Zeppelin too. I mean, you're wrong, but that's not something anyone should try and explain to you because you like different things.

I've played 1500 hours and every game is a unique experience even when we land at the same spot 150 games in a row.

https://clips.twitch.tv/TenderCheerfulChinchillaTakeNRG

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

'It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism.'
I think PUBG was more interesting and more fun than any of the other BRs I've played since. But the reason my gaming group and I stopped playing PUBG is that it basically became impossible to find a game in AU. PUBG had a nice mix of being able to talk poo poo between mates while playing and shooting people gameplay.

Canuckistan
Jan 14, 2004

I'm the greatest thing since World War III.

Soiled Meat

Klaaz posted:

Holy poo poo this game is so dull compared to what's out now. Felt like playing of couple of games again for an evening but after an hour i was like yiiiikes

So what's the new hotness now? Apex?

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Pubg is still good but they could probably cut the pregame time down to 30 seconds

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

Unfortunately people aren't fully loaded sometimes

Willfrey
Jul 20, 2007

Fun Shoe

hawowanlawow posted:

Pubg is still good but they could probably cut the pregame time down to 30 seconds

Definately my complaint. Too much time between when you get into the lobby to when you jump from the plane.

98 people are in the game why we gotta wait 45 more arbitrary seconds?

Molchane
Dec 13, 2014
I've got friends who sometimes aren't loaded into the game by the time we are in the plane. It's been pretty annoying having to drop onto one of the smaller edge cities because I had to wait for them to load in. I'd never get to visit pochinki if the waiting time was cut in half.

Willfrey
Jul 20, 2007

Fun Shoe

Molchane posted:

I've got friends who sometimes aren't loaded into the game by the time we are in the plane. It's been pretty annoying having to drop onto one of the smaller edge cities because I had to wait for them to load in. I'd never get to visit pochinki if the waiting time was cut in half.

I had this issue a while ago and the insane load times were because I had not updated my graphics drivers in while. Updating solved the issue.

Tokit
Dec 16, 2004

I was doing the composing.

Willfrey posted:

Definately my complaint. Too much time between when you get into the lobby to when you jump from the plane.

98 people are in the game why we gotta wait 45 more arbitrary seconds?

I need time between matches to take a bong rip :colbert:

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Is their a discord not run by weedbabyman now? Can I get that pmed to me?

wolrah
May 8, 2006
what?

Tokit posted:

I need time between matches to take a bong rip :colbert:
Between matches? I thought that's what autorun is for...

Salean
Mar 17, 2004

Homewrecker

wolrah posted:

hell yes

Willfrey
Jul 20, 2007

Fun Shoe

wolrah posted:

Rip a vape while reloading

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Molchane posted:

I rarely ever hot drop into Pochinki the initial lag is just immediate death for me. Same goes for the other bigger cities, it's always nice to explore in duos or squads quasi out of the way places that let you properly gear up that you can keep in your back pocket in case of a favorable plane angle.

Plus we are all cowards that enjoy playing the slow to mid pace, unless it's a game like Quake Champions or Apex.

RocktheCaulk posted:

Is their a discord not run by weedbabyman now? Can I get that pmed to me?

Same if y'all don't mind.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.
amazing that a discord apparently died due to weedbabygoku's involvement

CrazyLittle
Sep 11, 2001

Clapping Larry

Hellsau posted:

amazing that a discord apparently died due to weedbabygoku's involvement

I haven't been paying attention - why did it die out?

VulgarandStupid
Aug 5, 2003
I AM, AND ALWAYS WILL BE, UNFUCKABLE AND A TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT TO EVERYONE. DAE WANNA CUM PLAY WITH ME!?

I ostracized all the goons who wanted to loot and chat all day but never shoot anyone. It’s a paradise.

Willfrey
Jul 20, 2007

Fun Shoe

CrazyLittle posted:

VulgarandStupid posted:

I ostracized all the goons who wanted to loot and chat all day but never shoot anyone. It’s a paradise.

JadaX
Nov 25, 2008
If it's the discord linked in the OP, then it's dead - people moved onto other games/discords.

Blowdryer
Jan 25, 2008

CrazyLittle posted:

people don't like weedbaby so someone setup a new one

JadaX
Nov 25, 2008

Blowdryer posted:

people don't like weedbaby so someone setup a new one

I didn't know this, I'm still in the old discord - makes sense now why no pubg stuff ever happens in it anymore. Can someone send me the new pubg discord link via pm here or on discord Jadax#2334.

Hippie Hedgehog
Feb 19, 2007

Ever cuddled a hedgehog?
Why not just post the link here?

Or are you afraid WeebBaby will join? (I mean, just ban him if you don't like him)

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Hippie Hedgehog posted:

Why not just post the link here?

Or are you afraid WeebBaby will join? (I mean, just ban him if you don't like him)

It could just be a thing to keep it goon only. I never browse the forums unless I'm logged in, can you just browse through games and the threads without a login?

Hippie Hedgehog
Feb 19, 2007

Ever cuddled a hedgehog?
Yeah I guess it's open right now. Used to be a rotating paywall, don't know if that's still in play.
But why would anyone want to free leech on a dead gay forum?

(I guess PM me the Discord link, geez...)

Edit: Got it!

Hippie Hedgehog fucked around with this message at 22:37 on Apr 12, 2019

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

VulgarandStupid posted:

Have u heard of the waistband trick?????

VulgarandStupid
Aug 5, 2003
I AM, AND ALWAYS WILL BE, UNFUCKABLE AND A TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT TO EVERYONE. DAE WANNA CUM PLAY WITH ME!?

RocktheCaulk posted:

Have u heard of the waistband trick?????

I keep hearing about it, but then there's never any punch line.

White Noise Marine
Apr 14, 2010

Willfrey posted:

I had this issue a while ago and the insane load times were because I had not updated my graphics drivers in while. Updating solved the issue.

With updated drivers my first load is always super slow.

CrazyLittle
Sep 11, 2001

Clapping Larry

JadaX posted:

If it's the discord linked in the OP, then it's dead - people moved onto other games/discords.

Can somebody PM me as well? Thanks.

Own
Aug 15, 2014
Alternate PUBG Discord: https://discord.gg/d27fnut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LampkinsMateSteve
Jan 1, 2005

I've really fucked it. Have I fucked it?

White Noise Marine posted:

With updated drivers my first load is always super slow.

Hmmm, is "optimizing shaders" still a thing or something?