Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Rhyno posted:

Post which set you need, maybe one of us will see it locally and can get it for you?

Okay my fiancee was just like "hey why not just ask them if they see any and we can pay them, it's fine" and I feel bad because I feel like I'm bothering people but these are the packs I'm looking for.

These are all 8-packs. 3 of them are "Greaser Gang" 8-packs and 1 of them is a "Jock Squad" 8-pack.

The Greaser Gang packs:

And the Jock Squad pack

If anyone in the US sees one at their store, let me know and maybe we can try to work something out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I'll look the next time I am at target.

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009
I got corn-dog-man last night and he's fantastic

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
Fact #1 The Moon is really cool
Sixgun is really good and fun and I already made him a huge hand for Cog. It rules.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
More KO Combiner wars stuff

KO Devastator!

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Huh. I wonder if the devastator will be worth a drat, it's a shame they never made an official Gen 2 combiner wars devastator, either yellow or orange.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
It's from Cool Become Brave, their previous KOs are fairly high quality so I'll probably buy all a dis poo poo.

But still no fuckin Stunticons.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
How much larger than normal would tehse fellas be

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Burkion posted:

How much larger than normal would tehse fellas be

1:1 KOs.

Also Takara Star Convoy is $15 more ($95) at BBTS so if you plan on getting one Hasbro Pulse is you best bet at $80.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Rhyno posted:

1:1 KOs.

What are the prices like compared to official stuff? If the discount is good then I’d probably be tempted to get Devastator.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Xenomrph posted:

What are the prices like compared to official stuff? If the discount is good then I’d probably be tempted to get Devastator.

$35ish for each complete set

https://www.aliexpress.com/store/pr....51ff5000nFvY04

https://www.aliexpress.com/store/pr....5241336dbiejeI

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Do railrunner and superion have any decent toys?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

FirstAidKite posted:

Do railrunner and superion have any decent toys?

Zeta Kronos is the best Superion current;y on the market. I don't think there is a 3P Rail Racer as of yet.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Rhyno posted:

Zeta Kronos is the best Superion current;y on the market. I don't think there is a 3P Rail Racer as of yet.

The RID one still looks pretty good if you can find it for a good price

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

We need more Raiden. He's like one of the first, Takara released the Diaclone version alongside the Construction team.

Other
Jul 10, 2007

Post it easy!

The MSJ posted:

We need more Raiden. He's like one of the first, Takara released the Diaclone version alongside the Construction team.

Well there's this
https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/threads/zeta-toys-moonwalker-raiden.1171235/

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

sba posted:

Rhyno, do you have the MMC Ravage?

sba posted:

Yeah, I kinda figure there will be and I will be pissed. But I did get him for a decent price compared to the going rate (one sold for $200 yesterday!)

So PSX has teased that a new run is probably happening soon...

catch22
Feb 17, 2006
Finally saw Bumblebee and HOLY poo poo. Absolutely loved it. This was everything I was hoping these films would be from the get go. I just wish they could have scrubbed what little remained of the Bay film connections and had just called it Transformers, but it’s trivial.

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I got this title for free due to my proximity to an idiot who wanted to save $5 on an avatar by having someone else spend $9.95 instead.
:toot: Pulse sent me Ironhide and Sixgun. Ironhide is neat but his leg panels love to pop off and that is annoying. Sixgun is fun. These weapon guys are really cool and I can't wait for Brunt.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

MinionOfCthulhu posted:

I can't wait for Brunt.

FCA!

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
Fact #1 The Moon is really cool
Yea I really hope Brunt is as fun as the other two because they are goood.

TaurusOxford
Feb 10, 2009

Dad of the Year 2021
So...this is getting interesting:

Where the gently caress are these panels even going to hide, assuming they aren't just partsformed?

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae

Rhyno posted:

So PSX has teased that a new run is probably happening soon...

yeah I saw, and mine came today...

He's the Ravage I always wanted as a kid

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

TaurusOxford posted:

Where the gently caress are these panels even going to hide, assuming they aren't just partsformed?

Possibly the same way IT-01 hides the back cover.

By removing it.

sba posted:

yeah I saw, and mine came today...

He's the Ravage I always wanted as a kid

I'll be jumping on the next (final) run without a doubt.

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

does anyone know where one can find a legitimate, non knock off device label Ravage?

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

Thanks, Hasbro.

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

weak

should have used a screenshot from Cybertron

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
OUR WORLDS ARE IN DANGER

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007
No ring.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Last I checked Unicron has a ring around him.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

TaurusOxford posted:

What one is that?

Keldroc
Apr 19, 2004

Marketing materials and speculation are not spoilers. Jesus Christ.

Burkion posted:

What one is that?

Looks like maybe a KO of the MP with improvements?

The panels clearly fold up against the tail and so would hide on the back of the...whatever you want to call the spinny tail weapon thing in robot mode.

Keldroc fucked around with this message at 01:07 on Apr 11, 2019

Arquinsiel
Jun 1, 2006

"There is no such thing as society. There are individual men and women, and there are families. And no government can do anything except through people, and people must look to themselves first."

God Bless Margaret Thatcher
God Bless England
RIP My Iron Lady

Nodosaur posted:

does anyone know where one can find a legitimate, non knock off device label Ravage?
I tried to get one a few years back, but it's basically impossible. Just stalk ebay constantly and pray TBH.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007
Current deskbots:

In before “aren’t you afraid they’ll get stolen?”

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Nice token stack

I want some cherry pepsi :(

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Buy those background plates and cover your entire cubicle wall with them. Then start kit bashing little gears, tubes, and grates onto your filing shelves and turn your entire desktop into a little cybertron city.

Steve Vader
Apr 29, 2005

Everyone's Playing!

So what's with the Devastator in Superion colors? Or do I just not bother asking questions like that?

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Steve Vader posted:

So what's with the Devastator in Superion colors? Or do I just not bother asking questions like that?

It’s the sg Perseus recolor of tfc’s hercules.

EthanSteele
Nov 18, 2007

I can hear you
Bend Snarl's front legs properly you monster, he's dying!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.
Aw man so I broke down and got the GP Dinobots and the eBay seller shipped them express so they’re ALREADY here!

But the package required a signature and I have a dumb job and so they are spending one more night in the post office. this is torture.