Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drain 001
Nov 24, 2010

Dinosaur Gum

xzzy posted:

Someone should just post all of the bone krew names that FNC'd over the years.

If they make someone mad enough to report you, you KNOW it's good.

LiterallyGay69

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Insane Totoro
Dec 5, 2005

Take cover!!!
That Totoro has an AR-15!
"Bonekrew Dumb Sex Meme"

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog
bone krew dumb? sex meme!

Insane Totoro
Dec 5, 2005

Take cover!!!

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

bone krew dumb? sex meme!

This one is better

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Unite the clans!

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
but we aint bone krew anymore

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

We should be, I still day dispute that poo poo

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya
Kinda annoying that LoA is stuck in your heavy inventory until you get the seals.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

moist turtleneck posted:

but we aint bone krew anymore

Yes, we are

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Can’t you spell it “Bwn Kru”?

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
B Own K Roo

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog
Sounds like a boss that Donkey Kong beat the poo poo out of

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

Humerus krew. Do it.

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user
Coccyx Crew

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Unite the clans!

The House of Cones

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

Diabetic osteomyelitis krew

I’d start playing destiny again if this were the case.

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

The Hornaments only being visible during the event only makes it even more likely I'll just grab my Arbalest via Fated Engrams.

Au Revoir Shosanna
Feb 17, 2011

i support this government and/or service
fated is only dropping forsaken exotics i think, not annual pass

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

Thorn is the Annual Pass Exotic, Arbalest is included as the Free Exotic Quest for everyone.

Mikey-San
Nov 3, 2005

I'm Edith Head!
Kona Brew

people will think you guys really like coffee but lol nah boners

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

The real conversation is how there's no policing of clan tags, you can roll with a "sexually explicit" tag for five years and it's all good but you curb stomp someone too hard in crucible so they rage report that poo poo and suddenly it's an issue.

Like so much of an issue that even having a Microsoft insider to appeal your case gets stonewalled with a "don't push on this one" response.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
there's a clan that must be geographically local to me that i run into at the tower a lot thats "R U 18" and some numbers or w/e

:stare:

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum

xzzy posted:

The real conversation is how there's no policing of clan tags, you can roll with a "sexually explicit" tag for five years and it's all good but you curb stomp someone too hard in crucible so they rage report that poo poo and suddenly it's an issue.

Like so much of an issue that even having a Microsoft insider to appeal your case gets stonewalled with a "don't push on this one" response.

like did they find our poo poo post gifs or something

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

Cone Bros
"Take a Seat"

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

I mean, the word "Bone" was immediately associated with XBox One when it was announced. X-Bone, from day one. I didn't even gently caress with games backs then and was well aware of this. "Bone Krew" honestly never read as inherently sexual for me, even being helped to a front row seat to your antics, for the reason that that explanation is fully comprehensive.

It seems like a strong reach to associate it to "loving With Our Dicks Crew" as the read, and absolutely retarded that it's apparently egregious to even contest that.

Au Revoir Shosanna
Feb 17, 2011

i support this government and/or service

cvnvcnv posted:

loving With Our Dicks Crew

this is the best option so far imo

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

cvnvcnv posted:

Bone Krew

I still think these random numbers fit you nerds.

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

Just pulled Lord of Wolves out of a Fated which was a surprise, I thought that was Spider bounties only.

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

^burtle posted:

Just pulled Lord of Wolves out of a Fated which was a surprise, I thought that was Spider bounties only.

Due to an exploit where Lord of Wolves is dropping from Fated Engrams, we are disabling Xur and Invitations of The Nine until a fix can be deployed with the release Season of Opulence.

-Bungie

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
lol

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

Maker Of Shoes posted:

of all the ones we've had get FNC'd im shocked "TheCuckShed" never did

I can never be stopped.

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user
'butt' is a forbidden word when creating new IDs on the PSN. 'rear end', however, is okay. :thunk:

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

I can't wait for people to check my horrible stats and message me to ask how much I paid for Luna's. Just using the gun, it feels ridiculous. How long does it take for the shininess to fade away?

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
most people fresh into luna's have not great stats since the quest is largely farming stupid poo poo and the 2100 part can be done now in like 15 games. nf is entirely different :v:

e: also, grats!

Maker Of Shoes fucked around with this message at 16:18 on Apr 13, 2019

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

My Destiny experience is probably neutered af from my inability to try at 99% of the game but ughhhhhhhhh only one character with only some weapons is enough. I mean, I don't even have multiple pieces of armor for any slot. A few helmets but everything else I found an agreeable piece and never swap but for Exotics.

Props to everyone who can put forth effort. You're far stronger than I.

Insane Totoro
Dec 5, 2005

Take cover!!!

hiddenriverninja posted:

I can't wait for people to check my horrible stats and message me to ask how much I paid for Luna's. Just using the gun, it feels ridiculous. How long does it take for the shininess to fade away?

Once you get a good Erentil and Smugglers

Hobnob
Feb 23, 2006

Ursa Adorandum
I'd also like to thank the goons who got me the last couple of games for Luna's yesterday. I could have let the free points for the week carry me over but that would have kinda lame.

Really if I can do it anybody can. This season helps since the double points mean lots of people even worse than me are trying for it.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
i just cant break past the heroic iii barrier solo, i get 50% through it then have like a 3-4 game losing streak :negative:

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Best after all my mats is Candle PS, Jolt PS / Liquid Coils, Projection Fuse / Moving Target / High Impact Reserves. Stability MW.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

cvnvcnv posted:

What's a good Erentil roll?

Best after all my mats is Candle PS, Jolt PS / Liquid Coils, Projection Fuse / Moving Target / High Impact Reserves. Stability MW.

IMO Long Zoom, Liquid Coils/Projection Fuse, Under Pressure/Moving Target, Backup Plan/Tap the Trigger/High Impact Reserves.

There are a lot of combos that are just loving nice.

I would run Jolt PS and Liquid Coils on that roll.

Rubellavator fucked around with this message at 22:38 on Apr 13, 2019