Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Failson with 4000 hours of games beaten by April

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lmfao at how quickly the Jobless Brigade jumped on that rear end. Proud of everyone

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

*takes a knee*

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

father of three with an extra large butt

fadam posted:

1. DQXI
1a. DQXI post game
2. Devil May Cry 2 (Dante and Lucia discs)
3. Full Metal Furies (4p Co-Op)
4. RE2 Claire A/Leon B
5. DMC 3
6. DMC 4
7. DMC 5.
8. Bloodborne+DLC all bosses.
9. Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (Ending A, B)
10. Grim Dawn - All Acts + Forgotten Gods expansion.
11. Borderlands

Just so everyone is clear: this was an ironic play through.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

yes

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I am.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Hahha, definitely not me. Quoting this because youre definitely talking about somebody else

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
Her Story

it was fine. i guess.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (Shura ending)

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

The World Next Door

I enjoyed this a lot, but the ending is really bad. It sets up a lot of plot elements that then get completely dropped, to the point that I thought I'd missed requirements for the true ending or something, but looking it up there's just the one ending. Really weird, it ends up feeling like half a game, so maybe they're planning to follow up on that stuff in a sequel.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

In Training posted:

Lmfao at how quickly the Jobless Brigade jumped on that rear end. Proud of everyone

:patriot:

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

7) Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth

the last case was absurdly long

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance + Jetstream Sam and Blade Wolf DLCs. It’s like my fourth or fifth time through the base game but my first time with the DLC. Sam was fun but Blade Wolf was a lot of fun, I want a whole game as him. Both were too short though.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance + Jetstream Sam and Blade Wolf DLCs. It’s like my fourth or fifth time through the base game but my first time with the DLC. Sam was fun but Blade Wolf was a lot of fun, I want a whole game as him. Both were too short though.

I want another mgr its my favorite platinum by amile.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

MGR is win.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
7) Baba is You (98 puzzles)

Good as hell. I never felt like I was just replaying older puzzles with slightly different layouts, like every other Sokoban type thing in human history. I'm going to keep plugging away to 100% because this game is win as hell

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
i'm stuck on a bucnh of conveyor belt puzzles

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Rhythm Heaven (silver, the GBA one).

It's good. It feels weirder and more like a Wario Ware game than the later entries. I like that about it, but I don't feel the need to go for Perfects like I did with the other ones. I'll probably play a bit more to at least get all of the medals.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

The Liar Princess and the Blind Prince

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom (Switch)

VWVWV
Jan 19, 2010

2. Tetris 99

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

sekiro - shadows die twice

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

17. Earth Defense Force: Iron Rain

Mamkute
Sep 2, 2018
11. Kingdom Hearts Final Mix (Proud Mode)

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

father of three with an extra large butt
Adding Sekiro

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Yakuza 0

Game owns

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Yakuza Kiwami 2

Amazing

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
1. Deltarune
2. Smash tv coop
3. Devil May Cry 3 Normal Dante
4. Celeste
5. DUSK

6. Isaac plat

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

ArfJason posted:

1. Deltarune
2. Smash tv coop
4. Celeste
5. DUSK

6. Isaac plat

Grats.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Just beat all of the top 8 smash scene players at Tampa nationals tonight. Lmfao the little bitchitos said I must be hacking because of the Isabelle nerfs there’s just no way. Sorry guys. It’s called skill. Hungrybox had to sit under a chair with a hole cut out and he had to smell my rear end and the rear end of the TO for five minutes each with audible deep breaths.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

ArfJason posted:

1. Deltarune
2. Smash tv coop
4. Celeste
5. DUSK

6. Isaac plat

I'll never do an isaac plat since theres too much stupid crap in the game now even tgo I still do a daily ever week or two

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the witness. i didn't find all of the hidden puzzles and frankly some of the ones i did find i couldn't be bothered doing them anyway so who knows if I'll ever 100% this

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

18. Katana ZERO

Kind of sidescrolling Hotline Miami, in more ways than just the gameplay. Only like 4 hours long but it's fun so I went back and played it again to get all the achievements and try doing things differently.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

8) Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth: Prosecutor's Path

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

19. Blaster Master

This game is still insanely good. All of the level design people go crazy for in From Soft games was being done by Sunsoft over 30 years ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Rhythm Heaven (the DS one)

Amazing game. This one and the Wii one are both essentially perfect games in my book. It’s just so loaded with neat stuff and replay value that it feels like it was specifically designed to be the perfect choice if you could only own one game.