Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
without the speaker they don't have to listen to self-defeating orders like "no, don't win yet. wait a bit for no real reason instead."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
he should check her bedroom, or perhaps nearby motels.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Check the nearest mot-

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

he should check her bedroom, or perhaps nearby motels.

Dammit, I'm slow... as slow as Peter Parker, who is secretly Spider-Man!

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
actually, they didn't say they were going out, together or otherwise. peter didn't even ask about their plans.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

So this is going to be the arc where Daredevil explains in detail how to defeat the Purple Man, 20 years in advance.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Shoot him! Don't shoot him! SHOOT HIM!!!

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

Saoshyant posted:

Bumblebee! Noooooo

In his memoirs, Spider-Man wrote: "My apologists have claimed the VW I hurled at Kingpin's men was empty, those who'd been inside having all previously escaped."

"I'm sorry, but that isn't true."

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

actually, they didn't say they were going out, together or otherwise. peter didn't even ask about their plans.

He looked into Otto's eyes, he knows EXACTLY what Doc Ock wants from his Aunt.

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

"If they shoot me, I'll die! Have to let them grab my arms and catch me! Then they won't need to shoot me!"

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

"What's a hyphen?" is now maybe my favorite Spider-Man villain line.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

I thought that might be who that was.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

What a pointless cameo lol. He's exiting the strip 2 panels after introducing himself.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Well, there's only six lawyers in the Marvel universe: Daredevil, She-Hulk, Foggy, and Landau, Luckman, and Lake.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Johnny Walker posted:

I thought that might be who that was.

I was about to say how modern this was for referencing Matt's San Fran time in Waid's run, but this is probably referencing the first time DD did that back in the 80s or something...

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

And again Spidey goes "welp, not my problem", which is how this whole mess started.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
NEXT: OKAY, HE IS OFTEN WRONG.

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

Spidey's patter was a lot snappier in these old strips. He comes off as actually intentionally funny.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Saoshyant posted:

And again Spidey goes "welp, not my problem", which is how this whole mess started.
Literally the defining lesson of Spider-Man's origin story.

maltesh
May 20, 2004

Uncle Ben: Still Dead.

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

I was about to say how modern this was for referencing Matt's San Fran time in Waid's run, but this is probably referencing the first time DD did that back in the 80s or something...

Actually, the 2013-ish newspaper comics being posted in the Comic Strip Thread right now just had an arc where Peter (not Spider-Man) webbed himself to the back of a truck for transportation from Vegas to San Francisco. There, Spider-Man assisted Daredevil in taking down the Kingpin. I guess Daredevil's still there.

He has subsequently gotten on a commercial flight (as Spider-Man) to fly to Costa Verde to assist the Tarantula in a revolution.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Guns are well noted for being ineffective at close-range :hmmyes:

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

Well yeah obviously. Up close you want to use your melee weapons.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Jerusalem posted:

Well, you roll with disadvantage if you use a ranged weapon within 5 feet of your enemy.

Veotax
May 16, 2006

Jerusalem posted:

Clearly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbcTtbXnOCo

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

That's.... I.... how many bullets were in that cli.... how did this... what? WHAT!?!

My head hurts from thinking about this, now I know how Peter Parker (who is secretly Spider-Man) feels all the time.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

youtube comments posted:

Stormtrooper vs X-Com soldier
:lol::lol:

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Look at the scrub villain, he holds the hostage much to close to use his gun on her.

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?

Resident Evil Vendetta is what the live action Resident Evil films should have evolved into:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3RG-gMIbO8

Other highlights include Leon and Chris going John Wick on zombies and the baddie deciding that he want to graft his dead wife's zombie virus infested arm onto Rebecca.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I like that the cars keep driving normally while a man is being chased by zombie dogs and he does cool motorcycle tricks and shoots.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

David D. Davidson posted:

Resident Evil Vendetta is what the live action Resident Evil films should have evolved into:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3RG-gMIbO8

Youtube Comment (not one of the crazy ones) posted:

Why didn't they shoot the dogs when they were just standing there? lol

loving amazing. I think at a bare minimum two innocent people died as a result of that stupid chase.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Push El Burrito posted:

I like that the cars keep driving normally while a man is being chased by zombie dogs and he does cool motorcycle tricks and shoots.

I like that his plan is to lure the dogs tn the express lanes so that he can maximize collateral damage once he shots them instead of shooting them in the deserted area of the town where they found them.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

?
!

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
God drat that slick rear end rat tail.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
That’s a pointlessly Dickish thing to say

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

brainSnakes
Jul 11, 2011

come back here
I'm not surprised to see Spiderman almost defeated by his own webbing, but I am surprised to see Spiderman almost defeated by a trash collector.

...On second thought, that one doesn't really surprise me either.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

:females:

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Kingpin looks like he's trapped in the monitor.

quite stretched out
Feb 17, 2011

the chillest
if only there was some way the kingpin could communicate with that dude other than gesturing, maybe some kind of loudspeaker connected to the monitor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

You mean the one that Spidey totalled? :v