Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

That skirt is hella cute. I broke down and ordered a third set of the wrap skirts about an hour ago.

Really I wish you all lived closer. I'd be hosting drunken goon camping as soon as I got land.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Scathach posted:

That skirt is hella cute. I broke down and ordered a third set of the wrap skirts about an hour ago.

Really I wish you all lived closer. I'd be hosting drunken goon camping as soon as I got land.

Woo hoo!

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

Scathach posted:

I broke down and ordered my first set earlier today because of all the posts about them

After nursing school is over I swear to everything that I will go drunk camping with someone.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Friends I'm drunk and petting my dog. That's all. Love you all

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.

Queen Combat posted:

All I'm hearing is, "I need more whiskey." Wait, or is it, "whisky"? Oh no.

I saw two doctors today and they were both meh standard. However, if you ever want to go camping and yell at the wilderness I'm willing to join you in spirit Teagan

And someone who posts in this very thread and who is a cool and good person mentioned crinolines, and they're super super cheap on Aliexpress

Helps the dead-limp skirt poof out a bit. I have two more styles coming in.

The nurse at the first appointment asked me, genuinely, when my last period was oh my god I'm so gay

Whenever I get asked about my period I just say its been months. When they ask why, all I say is just pcos

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

It's where he's most comfortable.

Panic Restaurant
Jul 19, 2006

:retrogames: :3: :retrogames:

Pork Pro
Sadly I am not drunk, just full of allergy meds as nature has bullied me to point of literally knocking my lunch out of my hands today. :negative:

Inzombiac posted:

That's a great piggy. :3:

Queen your skirt looks rad!

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.

Inzombiac posted:

I envy your lashes.

And I just found the gruff but chill professor i worked for during my undergrad is crazy about guinea pigs. It was a total wtf moment for me.

Karnegal
Dec 24, 2005

Is it... safe?
I feel you on lovely medical days - Today I found out that an old filling was poorly done and now needs to be replaced with a crown, then insurance denied my facial surgery claim because I want to use an out of network surgeon that specializes in FFS as opposed the the in network one who does reconstruction from cancer and medical anomalies (can't imagine why I would feel uncomfortable about that) - so off to a dispute there. Then my wife's grandmother died (we knew it was coming soon).

But on a lighthearted moment, my new dentist's intake form is trying really hard, but not quite getting there:

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Scathach posted:

Do you know what happened last time goons went camping? :gooncamp:

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

My edibles have kicked in amd I gotta say the colours in your skirt are ASTONISHING

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

RC Cola posted:

Friends I'm drunk and petting my dog. That's all. Love you all

All the love, friend!

Yeah re: gooncamp you just have to do it sans tents. Maybe. Yikes.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I went to the aquarium

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Out here, everything hurts.

Where did I miss the wrap skirt link?!?!?!?! Need one ( or many )

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I'm disappointed nobody picked up on my crappy pun :( (Just pcos -> Just p'cus -> Just because)

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord

Watermelon Daiquiri posted:

I'm disappointed nobody picked up on my crappy pun :( (Just pcos -> Just p'cus -> Just because)

I got it and chuckled

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Teagan posted:

Where did I miss the wrap skirt link?!?!?!?! Need one ( or many )

https://www.amazon.com/Wevez-Origin...=apparel&sr=1-2

And mine today:

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Buglord
drat I'm tempted to get a pack of those for wearing around the apartment

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Out here, everything hurts.

I like them, but not that I can't choose which colours :(

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Yeah at first I was worried about that but then I realize I mostly wear black band shirts so whatever.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Chillbro Baggins posted:

Well, my father borrowed the hardhat and forgot to return it (there's an oil company logo under my BLU sticker) when he fixed some kind of refrigeration equipment on a rig ten years ago.

Do not affix stickers to your helmet! (Like, really.)

Which is difficult since every training gives you a sticker to put on your hardhat :that one smiley that is all confused?:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I posted a pic of myself just now but it doesn't seem to show up :shrug:

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
Wrap skirts came in today. No pictures but can confirm that they're cool and good.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Woo! Yay! I'm so glad I could show other people how cool these things are.

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Buglord
Tasha and I are laying in bed watching scary movies

I heart bacon
Nov 18, 2007

:burger: It's burgin' time! :burger:

Absurd Alhazred posted:

A timely photo!

:dadjoke:

COOL CORN posted:

Don't Buck up. Feel your feelings. We care about you and what youre going through is hard and lovely. But I'm rooting for you, and I'm here for you with memes or talking or movies or whatever would help.

:agreed: I think some things need to be worked through. Ignoring my feelings always made things worse for me.

Jerry Cotton posted:

Do not affix stickers to your helmet! (Like, really.)

Which is difficult since every training gives you a sticker to put on your hardhat :that one smiley that is all confused?:

I'll do what I want! :smug:

No selfies for me today. It's rainy today in Minnesota and I'm tired and a little crabby. Maybe tomorrow....

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer

Picnic Princess posted:

My edibles have kicked in amd I gotta say the colours in your skirt are ASTONISHING

Same and I love this thread, its super cute people and the skirts. I wear more dresses, but skirts are lovely too

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

do any of you have a preferred brand of chest binder

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

COOL CORN posted:

That dog looks like it works well as a pillow :kimchi:

Potato Salad posted:

do any of you have a preferred brand of chest binder

Underworks

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

COOL CORN posted:

Cuddly dogs are the best dogs.

Skirt no. 3! No makeup, the rain would melt me. I can't wait till my hair is long enough to braid.

Nur_Neerg
Sep 1, 2004

The Lumbering but Unstoppable Sasquatch of the Appalachians
This is my most recent attempt at a selfie.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

COOL CORN posted:

Cheers my Coke Zero buddy!

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
Everyone itt looks cool and cute, I'm jealous.

I heart bacon
Nov 18, 2007

:burger: It's burgin' time! :burger:

Another cloudy Minnesota day

Aschlafly
Jan 5, 2004

I identify as smart.
(But that doesn't make it so...)

Kentucky sun's been doing wonders for my mood and my banged up joints.

Animale
Sep 30, 2009

Nur_Neerg posted:

This is my most recent attempt at a selfie.

Nice.

Here's mine.

Desmodus rotundus
Sep 15, 2013

HAY GUYS

It is warm and beautiful out after 6mo or garbage weather and I am so happy!!! Also I got my program grade and I have a 94 in my course so far!!!

HAPPY EASTER WEEKEND YALL

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Desmodus rotundus posted:

It is warm and beautiful out after 6mo or garbage weather and I am so happy!!! Also I got my program grade and I have a 94 in my course so far!!!

HAPPY EASTER WEEKEND YALL

I want your eyes.

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

Aschlafly posted:

Kentucky sun's been doing wonders for my mood and my banged up joints.

It's been so nice! And now it's overcast and rainy for the next few days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

Absurd Alhazred posted:

I want your eyes.

:same: