Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

Remember them for what though Wayne :thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January

Remembrance day is for the first world war, looks like the man too stupid to know about Hitler has done you

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Sounds like Joey Barton has been arrested on suspicion of a racially aggravated assault.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

bad week for that generation of players. next you'll be telling me that becks has been serially unfaithful for years, and also markets blended whisky despite being teetotal

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Breath Ray posted:

bad week for that generation of players. next you'll be telling me that becks has been serially unfaithful for years, and also markets blended whisky despite being teetotal

Now now Craig it's not all bad, recently Rhodri said he was over the things that happened and reconciliation with his brother was entirely possible if only Ryan would pick up the phone and speak to him.

Oh.

Stop being humans (and cunts) and loving up my heroes dammit

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

See? Just a footballer thing.

(lol)

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

Sounds like Joey Barton has been arrested on suspicion of a racially aggravated assault.

I heard (3rd hand tho) that the Tykes manager spoke to Barton after the game and told him he and his team were a bunch of thugs. Then in the tunnel he went to apologise to Barton, Barton went as if to shake hands and nutted him.

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

they should order their drinks one at a time

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

monkeytennis posted:

I heard (3rd hand tho) that the Tykes manager spoke to Barton after the game and told him he and his team were a bunch of thugs. Then in the tunnel he went to apologise to Barton, Barton went as if to shake hands and nutted him.

I’m still trying to figure out how it’s a racial thing, but if anyone could do it, Joey could

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

I’m still trying to figure out how it’s a racial thing, but if anyone could do it, Joey could

Maybe he called him a Teutonic Twat.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

dunno how effective this will be in getting fans to stop doing racisms but at least it's something: https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/apr/18/premier-league-players-boycott-social-media-protest-racial-abuse

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

Authorities predict that without social media to distract professional soccer players, the rate of drunken gang rapes will skyrocket in that 24 hour period.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

wrong thread

XBenedict
May 23, 2006

YOUR LIPS SAY 0, BUT YOUR EYES SAY 1.

Zaodai posted:

Authorities predict that without social media to distract professional soccer players, the rate of drunken gang rapes will skyrocket in that 24 hour period.

But didn't Joey just get arrested?

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Troy Queef posted:

dunno how effective this will be in getting fans to stop doing racisms but at least it's something: https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/apr/18/premier-league-players-boycott-social-media-protest-racial-abuse

They should boycott giving interviews/quote to newspapers like The Sun and the daily heil that happily hosted gifs and videos of the Christchurch shootings if they want to make a statement. Not tweeting seems such a loving millennial "hardship" to endure.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Troy Queef posted:

If anything they might make it worse because by quitting for even a day they're kind of admitting the racists won.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

It's only kind of a boycott, they're being encouraged to post an #Enough graphic on their social media accounts. Arguably this is really as much coordination as braindead athletes can muster so it's hard to fault them.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Unless the prem players are hardcore pintrest users this won't even be noticable to the main offenders

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/apr/19/wayne-hennessey-is-desperate-to-learn-about-the-nazis-roy-hodgson-crystal-palace

:hitler:

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Byolante posted:

Unless the prem players are hardcore pintrest users this won't even be noticable to the main offenders

you’ve just outed yourself as a pinterest user. you’ll never live this down

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

lol

gtkor
Feb 21, 2011

Someone deserves a raise for that headline

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
Just watch Saving Private Ryan

XBenedict
May 23, 2006

YOUR LIPS SAY 0, BUT YOUR EYES SAY 1.

gtkor posted:

Someone deserves a raise for that headline

Somehow made funnier by this gormless picture.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

If only there were some means to acquire knowledge about Nazis in today’s day and age. A modern tragedy imo

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

XBenedict posted:

lmao

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Funky Bottoms is a land man

Sandwolf posted:

If only there were some means to acquire knowledge about Nazis in today’s day and age. A modern tragedy imo

pretty sure Donald Trump has a twitter account

bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

XBenedict posted:

He only wears an SS uniform and espouses racial purity so he can really understand the nazis.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/HLNinEngeland/status/1121016692522532864

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
Well you can't say that Newcastle don't make big headlines during the transfer window now.

Woodenlung
Dec 10, 2013

Calculating Infinity
Former Danish villareal player, casually putting up photo of the shot he got in his arm 👀

:nms::nms::nms: https://www.instagram.com/p/BwuQaPDn3K4/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1k44626ec780h :nms::nms::nms:

He has been involved with a lot of poo poo the last years( like fighting the police in the middle of Copenhagen), always been a bit of a retard.

Woodenlung fucked around with this message at 19:46 on Apr 27, 2019

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Woodenlung posted:

Former Danish villareal player, casually putting up photo of the shot he got in his arm 👀

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwuQaPDn3K4/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1k44626ec780h

He has been involved with a lot of poo poo the last years( like fighting the police in the middle of Copenhagen), always been a bit of a retard.

Uhhh.... what happened here exactly?

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

If you want a vision of the future...
Give a NMS warning for that jesus loving christ

Woodenlung
Dec 10, 2013

Calculating Infinity
He was shot with sawn off shotgun in his apartment. God knows why, but he has always been hanging around gang members and such,

Mechafunkzilla posted:

Sorry assumed the warning on instagram itself and my description was enough.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Mechafunkzilla posted:

It straight up says 'Sensitive Photo - Please Click if Sure' lmao

Woodenlung posted:

He was shot with sawn off shotgun in his apartment. God knows why, but he has always been hanging around gang members and such,

Wow, that's not as bad as it could have been then.

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

If you want a vision of the future...

Wirth1000 posted:

It straight up says 'Sensitive Photo - Please Click if Sure' lmao

"A shot in his arm" made it sound like a syringe so I thought the warning was for drug use content

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

That poo poo is extremely NMS jesus loving christ I wish I had not clicked on that

Mechafunkzilla posted:

"A shot in his arm" made it sound like a syringe so I thought the warning was for drug use content
Same

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

wowzers that's some gnarly poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

drat he’s going to lose that poo poo surely