Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

gonna be cool in a few years when televised political debates are two chuds screaming OH AM I TRIGGERING YOU?? over and over at each other

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

:perfect:

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Seams posted:

gonna be cool in a few years when televised political debates are two chuds screaming OH AM I TRIGGERING YOU?? over and over at each other

He has a heel persona to maintain. But he could easily draw line between that and his real/positive side of him. But he just defaulted to just being a dick.

rovert fucked around with this message at 09:24 on Apr 18, 2019

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I'm starting to think this person may have an unhealthy obsession with hating Lacey

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

rovert posted:

He has a heel persona to maintain. But he could easily draw line between that and his real/positive side of him. But he to revert to just being a dick.

Rovert, I've tried to give you the benefit of the doubt that you know what you're talking about vis a vis Lars, that maybe he has changed from who he was when he made those posts which is why I've generally chosen not join in on the shitposting and dogpiling about him until more evidence appeared. But that tweet is open alt right dogwhistling, full stop. His heel persona is a silent sociopathic killer, complete with 80s Horror Movie entrance music. He's not evoking the vocabulary of white nationalism and neo-nazism for the sake of his loving character. Come on.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
"Oh am I triggering you" says the lad who no showed his dream job because he had a panic attack.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Sanguinia posted:

Rovert, I've tried to give you the benefit of the doubt that you know what you're talking about vis a vis Lars, that maybe he has changed from who he was when he made those posts which is why I've generally chosen not join in on the shitposting and dogpiling about him until more evidence appeared. But that tweet is open alt right dogwhistling, full stop. His heel persona is a silent sociopathic killer, complete with 80s Horror Movie entrance music. He's not evoking the vocabulary of white nationalism and neo-nazism for the sake of his loving character. Come on.

I honestly don't read rovert's post as anything beyond saying it would have been nice if Lars had taken this opportunity to maintain a heel persona within his (largely company-mandated requirements for a) social media presence, without openly being a huge piece of poo poo like the literal white supremacist he is, and that he (rovert) is sad that he didn't do that instead.

Or in other words, you both (and me, too!) dislike literal white supremacist Lars Sullivan for continuing to be a piece of poo poo literal white supremacist.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

gently caress off Lars

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Jerusalem posted:

I honestly don't read rovert's post as anything beyond saying it would have been nice if Lars had taken this opportunity to maintain a heel persona within his (largely company-mandated requirements for a) social media presence, without openly being a huge piece of poo poo like the literal white supremacist he is, and that he (rovert) is sad that he didn't do that instead.

Or in other words, you both (and me, too!) dislike literal white supremacist Lars Sullivan for continuing to be a piece of poo poo literal white supremacist.

Its possible I misread him. I just know Rovert has gone to bat for Lars MANY times, and as far as I'm concerned there's no defense left. You don't nazi dogwhistle after your history of klansmanship is discovered if you've changed, not even to Work The Smarks or whatever. Any decent person would know better.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 15 days!

RealFoxy posted:

I'm starting to think this person may have an unhealthy obsession with hating Lacey

But I was told she was well liked by everyone backstage? :confused:

E: Disregard, I didn't spot that it was a fan account initially. Still a wonderful thread though. :v:

Sydney Bottocks fucked around with this message at 09:40 on Apr 18, 2019

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I agree with the "eat poo poo, literal white supremacist Lars Sullivan t:mad:t" policy.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

It’s not very wise if you want people to have sympathy for your mental illness to crow about triggered snowflakes imo

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Sanguinia posted:

Its possible I misread him. I just know Rovert has gone to bat for Lars MANY times, and as far as I'm concerned there's no defense left. You don't nazi dogwhistle after your history of klansmanship is discovered if you've changed, not even to Work The Smarks or whatever. Any decent person would know better.

That's fine. I legitimately thought he changed given what I was told. He hasn't so have at it.

He had the option of not tweeting, showing he had turned over a new leaf over time, pretending to turn over a new leaf or projecting "yes I am still being dick". He chose the latter.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Rovert was wrong

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

No, he's right that Lars Sullivan is a piece of poo poo literal white supremacist. Now we've established that, back to posting tweets and instagrams and other social media stuff with wrestlers.

https://twitter.com/XavierWoodsPhD/status/1118781759594713090

Am I reading this right, Xavier mistook his 12:40pm flight for a 12:40am flight? :xd:

Jerusalem fucked around with this message at 10:44 on Apr 18, 2019

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

No Irish Need Imply posted:

First Kairi now Ember, had no idea Alexa was so well liked. How are heels always the coolest/nicest people?!

As I remember it, Raven once said somewhere that Heels are generally nicer people because they don't have the narcissistic need to be cheered/loved/the best that some Faces have. It seems to also work as a general rule of thumb for undercard guys happy to lose as opposed to HHH style "am I going over?" egotists.

I think that is oversimplifying it a whole lot, but it makes sense to me.

BrigadierSensible fucked around with this message at 11:08 on Apr 18, 2019

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Oh, the way Greg says "...I wear shoes?" has me so ready for this.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

It's kinda gross that they registered a Twitter account for their 1 year old baby. Miz was always bad.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

https://twitter.com/LanceStorm/status/1118726850887344129

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

That's a good tweet.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

bradzilla posted:

It's kinda gross that they registered a Twitter account for their 1 year old baby. Miz was always bad.

Gotta get that social media influencer career started early!

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Disgusting

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

bradzilla posted:

It keeps the most "official" account name the kid could possibly have out of the hands of those creepy wrestling RP people at least?

This is the only positive I can think of.

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

Yeah, it's probably done more for her sake in the future than any sort of branding opportunities in the present. Kids do end up googling themselves and get creeped out by seeing how much of their life is online. I can only imagine the shock of finding yourself on twitter and it's an RP account.

Draxion
Jun 9, 2013

Thank god

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Why tag her then

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Flint still doesn't have clean water also

https://twitter.com/ringfox1/status/1118665291997880321

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

MY NAME

IS FINLAY

AND I LOVE TO FIGHTCRITIQUE THE INSISTENCE ON CHARITY TYPICAL OF LATE STAGE CAPITALISM

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

The work in Flint has begun at least, finally.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
It's unfortunate the Lars Sullivan had an anxiety attack because if he hadn't, Cena would've busted out the golden shovel on his rear end.

Aphrodite posted:

The work in Flint has begun at least, finally.

Until Snyder is in handcuffs, it'll never have truly begun. :geno:

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Lol the snowflake deleted his tweet must have gotten triggered much? Lmao

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/arxherarios/status/1118762869024100352

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Normally I feel bad for the big untalented goobers that get pushed even though they're still green, then WWE quickly loses interest in them and they're left to flounder.

Not Lars, I'll enjoy watching his main roster implosion.

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

in retrospect, the fact that Lars was the only developmental guy that could be said to have been "taken under the wing" of Brock Lesnar should have been taken as a sign

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

Basic Chunnel posted:

in retrospect, the fact that Lars was the only developmental guy that could be said to have been "taken under the wing" of Brock Lesnar should have been taken as a sign

The right wing?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

https://twitter.com/coconono/status/1118934242799575040

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

VJeff posted:

Until Snyder is in handcuffs, it'll never have truly begun. :geno:

I hated Justice League too but this is extreme.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
https://twitter.com/DaveBautista/status/1118609545981513728

Big Dave Big babies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Draxion
Jun 9, 2013

https://twitter.com/wrestlesplania/status/1118960921710419968?s=19