Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Just wanna say I have content and would be posting it if I didn't feel like hot garbage today, my fever keeps spiking and I may die, thanks for reading

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company

loquacius posted:

Just wanna say I have content and would be posting it if I didn't feel like hot garbage today, my fever keeps spiking and I may die, thanks for reading

It's supposed to be anonymous confessions, loq

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.

loquacius posted:

Remain alive!

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS
Or at the very least pass on the torch before you die. We want feshes!
Just kidding, take care of yourself my dude

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

DivineCoffeeBinge posted:

It's supposed to be anonymous confessions, loq

That was just something someone mailed in as a fesh.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Nobody except SA and 4chan cares about furries anymore and most furries even aware of it generally assume we're still Helldump and identical to Kiwifarms, especially ones who've had friends suffer harassment and doxxing from Helldump.

Doesn't help that turns out Juggalos are mostly poor people and furries are quite possibly majority LGBTQ+, a bunch of pasty middle class computer janitors with superiority complexes punching down at them hasn't aged well.

Amethyst
Mar 28, 2004

I CANNOT HELP BUT MAKE THE DCSS THREAD A FETID SWAMP OF UNFUN POSTING
plz notice me trunk-senpai
Oh no laughing at the adults who dress up and pretend to be cartoon animals and often get sexual about it is "punching down". Looks like we have some growing up to do. lmfao

Amethyst
Mar 28, 2004

I CANNOT HELP BUT MAKE THE DCSS THREAD A FETID SWAMP OF UNFUN POSTING
plz notice me trunk-senpai
You can problematise it all you want but the fact that a bunch of people get together and dress up as scooby doo and act like it makes them a sexual minority is funny. I will laugh.

Peanut Butter
Nov 7, 2011

Wee mannie

Amethyst posted:

You can problematise it all you want but the fact that a bunch of people get together and dress up as scooby doo and act like it makes them a sexual minority is funny. I will laugh.

It is funny, but ultimately they're still people and their political interests align with those of most of the people here. They're goofy, but in the world we're currently living in that's like a loving breath of fresh air imo

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Peanut Butter posted:

It is funny, but ultimately they're still people and their political interests align with those of most of the people here. They're goofy, but in the world we're currently living in that's like a loving breath of fresh air imo

Bigot.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Ok I'm not dead, and I can post the content now, bonus!

quote:

In 2006 I was big into emo music. I had tight shirts with my favourite bands names onto them, and jeans so skinny you could see my bones. I had these elbow high stripey red and black fingerless gloves. I was the poo poo.

One of my greatest regrets in life is what I had under those gloves: in an attempt to be oh so edgy an ironic I got the point of a compass and scratched the following sentence deep into my left arm.

"Is'nt self harm pointless?"

Yes I put the apostrophe in the wrong place. If the temperature's warm or if I get a sunburn the scar shows up. It's a reminder of my awkward puberty, my awful fashion sense at the time, and my bad grammar. Worst of all the sentence is awfully true.

Admirable commitment to irony tbh, I'm impressed

quote:

I just found a bathroom creepshot on an image site that someone took of me from when I was in college. You can't see anything but I recognize my sneakers under the stall. I'm a guy what the gently caress.

Creepos wanna see creepshots of everybody :shrug:

Sorry that happened of course, but, the question remains, why were you browsing bathroom creepshots

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Nobody except SA and 4chan cares about furries anymore and most furries even aware of it generally assume we're still Helldump and identical to Kiwifarms, especially ones who've had friends suffer harassment and doxxing from Helldump.

Doesn't help that turns out Juggalos are mostly poor people and furries are quite possibly majority LGBTQ+, a bunch of pasty middle class computer janitors with superiority complexes punching down at them hasn't aged well.

Furry spotted :smith:

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

loquacius posted:

Sorry that happened of course, but, the question remains, why were you browsing bathroom creepshots

I mean are we really sorry? It’s some pretty delicious shad that someone browsing the pictures found one of them self lol.

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

MarcusSA posted:

I mean are we really sorry? It’s some pretty delicious shad that someone browsing the pictures found one of them self lol.

Yeah when I hear of someone going "ah hah let me browse through these pictures of people whose privacy was invaded oh wait this is a picture of me getting my privacy invaded that isn't cool" my initial response isn't "oh hey that sucks, dude, sorry" it's "karma's a bitch, ain't it, jackass?"

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

McSpanky posted:

I don't think you have these relationships quite right.

loving dying over here rip me LMAO. This deserved to be on a second page.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

So australia is 4chan and something sensitive is brexit, gotcha

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

loquacius posted:

Of dudes no less

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

purple death ray posted:

So australia is 4chan and something sensitive is brexit, gotcha

Does ... does that make skullmund hitler? :ohdear:

D-Pad
Jun 28, 2006

Wow, how expensive were your sneakers if you are the only person in the world to have them?

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

tactlessbastard posted:

Of dudes no less

Homophobic much?

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

quote:

I can't quit laughing at myself, this is ridiculously dumb. Yesterday I was walking out the back door at work and passed one of my employees, a young woman with an alarmingly taut body, coming in from outside. She smiles brightly and asks if I want a smoke, I say sure, and she reaches down her shirt, fishes a loosie out of her bra, and presses it into my hand.

Anyway I can't stop thinking about that cigarette having been in her bra. With her boob. Wow.

and a followup:

quote:

ahhh she did it again today i've never had a boner the whole time i was smoking before i better fire her before this gets out of hand

I think firing a female employee for arousing you with anything short of an explicit come-on is more unethical than trying to sleep with her actually

I know you weren't serious, I'm just still a little sick and that's all I can think of

quote:

So to go with the whole theme of goons in this thread lately who don't gently caress, I have not hosed. Late 20s, so I figure most people have by now. Never kissed a girl, been on a date, talked to a girl in anything resembling a romantic context. Never tried to, either. Never really felt the need to. Vaguely wanted to, at times, but never did.

It doesn't bother me. But it bothers me that it doesn't bother me, if you know what I mean. I look at all these guys in roughly the same situation as me of being totally unfuckable virgins at 27 years old, and they're losing their loving minds. Going completely loving insane about it. The poo poo you see these people write would not be out of place scrawled on the walls of an asylum. And the ones who don't hate women because they can't get laid seem to spend most of their time trying to get laid in the most pathetic ways possible. But I don't, I don't do either of those things.

I feel like I should be going crazy, too. Like, I've never had sex, I've never had a relationship, I'm ugly as hell, I'm awkward and unkempt and probably smelly. Why the hell don't I resent women? Why the hell aren't I out creeping on them trying to score pity sex? What's wrong with me? What makes me different from these guys? Why don't I care as much as they do?

Is there a part of me that's missing, the part that broke in all these incels and nice guys and whatever else? I don't know. I don't think I'm asexual, I've definitely been attracted to women before. I certainly wouldn't say no if one propositioned me(shockingly, this hasn't come up). But the drive to actually go out and try isn't there. Maybe it's rejection that breaks people like this, and I've never been rejected because I never tried in the first place. It's a weird state of mind to be in: to not care about something, but to care about the fact that you don't care.

This might be the most Tumblry thing I have ever written, but: asexuality is a spectrum

I don't mean you need to hit the Internet and start designing yourself your own pride flag or anything while discussing at length how oppressed you are, but, having experienced sexual attraction at least once in your life doesn't mean it's somehow contradictory for you to have a really low sex drive and no interest in romance, and I don't think there's any issue with accepting yourself for who you are. Just do your thing and don't let society pressure you to do anything you don't wanna do :shrug:

Not really having an issue with something that drives other people literally and dangerously insane is actually a pretty good problem to have in the scheme of things

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I have a friend of a friend who is asexual, but she's still attracted to men. Last I heard she was in an asexual relationship with a guy. It just means you don't want to have sex with people. If you're comfortable with who you are then I say stop worrying about it.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
Sex *is* weird, to be fair. I think all of us were skeeved out about some aspect of it at one time. I think aces are probably people who just couldn't (or didn't want to) make that leap.

Honestly, life would be a lot more simple if we didn't feel the need to get laid regularly.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Like all biological drives humanity would be better with out them. Imagine being able to never sleep or eat or drink. We'd get so much accomplished!

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

RFC2324 posted:

Homophobic much?

Not I, confessor is the one that thought that was some kind of wierdness multiplier.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

I pledge to gently caress twice as much in honor of the poor fuckless goons. It's a heavy burden but I will carry it for you, my people

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

purple death ray posted:

I pledge to gently caress twice as much in honor of the poor fuckless goons. It's a heavy burden but I will carry it for you, my people

2 X 0 = 0

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
:3:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I like having sex

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Solice Kirsk posted:

I have a friend of a friend who is asexual, but she's still attracted to men. Last I heard she was in an asexual relationship with a guy. It just means you don't want to have sex with people. If you're comfortable with who you are then I say stop worrying about it.

Asexual doesn't necessarily also mean aromantic; you can have relationships that don't include fuckin'. If that works for you, anonymous confessor, then have a day, y'know?

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Abnormally low sex drive can also be a symptom of several physical and mental illnesses. If you're jacking it constantly but just aren't interested in social aspects you could just be a natural born hermit or low key depressed. What's your social life like otherwise?

Oyster
Nov 11, 2005

I GOT FLAT FEET JUST LIKE MY HERO MEGAMAN
Total Clam

Splicer posted:

Abnormally low sex drive can also be a symptom of several physical and mental illnesses. If you're jacking it constantly but just aren't interested in social aspects you could just be a natural born hermit or low key depressed. What's your social life like otherwise?

Could also just be a decent human being with low confidence/fear of rejection/coming off as an rear end in a top hat. I was very much like that confessor until a relationship fell into my lap. Hell, jacking it is still more productive for me, but I think that has more to do with a botched circumcision.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Yeah but typically these are things we as social animals should be aiming to have at least navigated during adolescence .

Being 30 and too afraid to talk to a women because she might say no is still abnormal. Being scared that it might hurt your feelings and not worth the risk is a sign of emotional malnourishment.

Incoherence
May 22, 2004

POYO AND TEAR

Bust Rodd posted:

Yeah but typically these are things we as social animals should be aiming to have at least navigated during adolescence .

Being 30 and too afraid to talk to a women because she might say no is still abnormal. Being scared that it might hurt your feelings and not worth the risk is a sign of emotional malnourishment.
There's sort of a compounding effect: if you get to your late 20s and haven't figured this poo poo out, you have the added fear that you're Supposed to Know How To Do This By Now.

Oyster
Nov 11, 2005

I GOT FLAT FEET JUST LIKE MY HERO MEGAMAN
Total Clam

Incoherence posted:

There's sort of a compounding effect: if you get to your late 20s and haven't figured this poo poo out, you have the added fear that you're Supposed to Know How To Do This By Now.

That is definitely a thing, yeah. In my case it took some serious emotional grief to grow some confidence self-compassion and be okay with it. Hopefully confessor can get there in time.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

I cant approach people and start talking to them at a bar or wherever because I get annoyed/confused when random people do that to me

Also because I desperately want to avoid looking like a sex creep

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

I cant approach people and start talking to them at a bar or wherever because I get annoyed/confused when random people do that to me

:same:

Particularly "that loud drunk guy" who always seems to be there.

Regular non-drunk, not loud obnoxious people who are there aren't that bad.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Oyster posted:

Could also just be a decent human being with low confidence/fear of rejection/coming off as an rear end in a top hat. I was very much like that confessor until a relationship fell into my lap. Hell, jacking it is still more productive for me, but I think that has more to do with a botched circumcision.
I wasn't trying to imply the anonymous poster wasn't a decent human being, and I'm sorry if I came across that way. Having a mental or physical condition doesn't preclude you from being a decent human being*. Nor is being an introvert (the real kind not the I'm so special meme kind). I was more saying hey, go to the doctor, get your hormone and dopamine levels checked out, make sure you haven't got a cyst on something important.

*well, arguably clinical psychopathy does

Splicer fucked around with this message at 22:53 on Apr 19, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Also because I desperately want to avoid looking like a sex creep

It's more about context and environment in that circumstance. You wouldn't be a sex creep, you'd just be doing what people do in bars. If a guy or girl doesn't want to talk to you, they'll let you know.