Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

MassRafTer posted:

HM:

Stigma, Magnus and King Jaguar vs Virus, El Perverso and Police Man

Really hot third fall setting up a hair vs hair match next week!

This is CMLL, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Jerusalem posted:

This is CMLL, right?

Yeah, 4/15 in Arena Puebla, sorry. Was very excited that Police Man is going to lose his hair again.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

MassRafTer posted:

HM:

Stigma, Magnus and King Jaguar vs Virus, El Perverso and Police Man

Really hot third fall setting up a hair vs hair match next week!

Nth

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
I'm still trying to get through WrestleMania weekend, to the point where I only watched the NXT opener. I'm way, way behind.

MOTYC: Aleister Black & Ricochet vs. Hanson & Rowe, NXT TakeOver: New York
HM: Gary Jay vs. Jake Parnell, Last Man Standing, IWTV Family Reunion
HM: Jeff Cannonball vs. Matt Tremont vs. Nick Gage vs. Addy Starr (c), Inter Species Title, Lego Death Match, Boner Jam IV
HM: Willie Mack & Jeff Cobb vs Jay Briscoe & Mark Briscoe, RoH TV #395

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!

Rarity posted:

HM: Finn Balor vs. Andrade, Raw 15/04/19

Turns out when you put the two best wrestlers in WWE together they put on a good show!

Second this and if Finn's role becomes fighting IC champion who has great 15 minutes matches every week I'd be very excited going forward.

Also HM to Harper/Dijakovich from World's Collide. Really really good and if it's Harper's WWE send-off then he did it right.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Kevino07 posted:

I will back:

Matches of the Year
04/07 | Brock Lesnar (C) vs. Seth Rollins for the Universal Championship - Wrestlemania 35 (4 votes)

You already voted for this one earlier, friend :)

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Accident Underwater posted:

Also HM to Harper/Dijakovich from World's Collide. Really really good and if it's Harper's WWE send-off then he did it right.

Rodney the Piper posted:

HM: Willie Mack & Jeff Cobb vs Jay Briscoe & Mark Briscoe, RoH TV #395

Could I get some dates to go with these please?

Jerusalem fucked around with this message at 08:37 on Apr 17, 2019

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Jerusalem posted:

Worlds Collide came out on Sunday, I think? So 14th April?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Reposting for awareness:

:siren: EVERY UNSUCCESSFUL NOMINATION FROM THE FIRST MINUTE OF 2019 TO THE LAST MINUTE OF WRESTLEMANIA 35 NOW HAS EXACTLY FIVE DAYS TO GET THEIR REQUIRED VOTES BEFORE BEING PURGED FROM THE LIST :siren:

I don't mind keeping up with the current stuff but it's becoming a minefield going back through older matches in addition to that, so I'll do this 2-3 times during the year, probably again roughly around the end of the G1 and then again at the end of the year to clean things up. These are the current matches that have more than one vote but haven't hit the required threshold:

Matches of the Year - 7 Votes Required - Matches close to the threshold in bold

01/03 | Kento Miyahara vs. KAI - AJPW (6 votes)
01/03 | #STRONGHEARTS vs. All Out - DDT (2 votes)
01/05 | Los Ingobernables de Japon (Tetsuya Naito, Sanada, EVIL, BUSHI, Shingo Takagi) vs. Suzukigun (Minoru Suzuki, Zack Sabre Jr, Taichi, El Deseprado, Yoshinobu Kanemaru) - New Japan New Year's Dash (4 votes)
01/05 | T-Hawk vs. Shotaro Ashino - W-1 WRESTLE-1 Tour 2019 Sunrise - Tag 1 (3 votes)
01/14 | Momo Watanabe vs Tam Nakano - Stardom (2 votes)
01/16 | Shun Skywalker vs. Kaito Ishida in the Final Round of the Rookie Ranking Tournament - Dragon Gate Open The New Year Gate 2019 Tag 4 (2 votes)
01/26 | Tommaso Ciampa (C) vs. Aleister Black for the NXT Championship - NXT Takeover Phoenix (5 votes)
01/27 | Brock Lesnar (C) vs. Finn Balor for the Universal Championship - WWE Royal Rumble (4 votes)
02/15 | Caristico, Mistico y El Valiente vs. Ultimo Guerrero, Euforia y Gran Guerreo - CMLL (3 votes)
02/17 | Jun Kasai vs. Alex Colon - GCW They Said It Couldn't Be Done (2 Votes)
02/17 | Konosuke Takeshita vs. Daisuke Sasaki - DDT Judgement (3 votes)
02/28 | Masashi Takeda vs. Toshiyuki Sakuda - BJW Deathmatch Survivor (3 votes)
03/03 | Momo Watanabe (C) vs. Jungle Kyona for the Wonder of Stardom Championship - Dreamslam in Nagoya (3 votes)
03/16 | The Rey de Reyes Match - AAA Rey de Reyes (3 votes)
03/21 | ALL OUT (Konosuke Takeshita, Akito & Yuki Iino) (c) vs. Meiko Satomura, DASH Chisako & Chihiro Hashimoto for the KO-D Six Man Championship - DDT Into the Fight (3 votes)
03/31 | Tsukasa Fujimoto vs. TinTin the Giant Panda - Ice Ribbon (2 votes)
04/04 | Bandido vs. Will Ospreay - Wrestlecon Supershow (2 votes)
04/05 | Momo Watanabe vs Utami Hayashishita - Stardom: American Dream in the Big Apple (4 Votes)
04/05 | STARS vs Oedo-tai 8 Woman Elimination match - Stardom: American Dream in the Big Apple (3 Votes)
04/06 | Jay Lethal (C) vs. Matt Taven vs. Marty Scurll for the ROH World Championship - G1 Supercard (6 votes)
04/07 | Brock Lesnar (C) vs. Seth Rollins for the Universal Championship - Wrestlemania 35 (4 votes)

Worst Matches of the Year - 5 Votes Required - Matches close to the threshold in bold

01/04 | Cody Rhodes (C) vs. Juice Robinson for the IWGP United States Championship - New Japan Wrestle Kingdom 13 (3 votes)
03/03 | Blue Demon Jr vs. La Parka vs. Dr Wagner Jr - AAA (2 votes)
04/04 | Dominic Garrini vs. Phil Baroni - Josh Barnett's Bloodsport (2 votes)
04/05 | Sami Callihan vs. The Mancer - MLW Rise of the Renegades/Fusion (2 Votes)
04/06 | Mayu Iwatani (C) vs. Kelly Klein for the Women of Honor Championship - G1 Supercard (3 votes)
04/07 | Women's Battle Royal - Wrestlemania 35 (4 votes)
04/07 | The Revival (C) vs. Curt Hawkins & Zack Ryder for the Raw Tag Team Titles - Wrestlemania 35 (2 votes)
04/07 | Shane McMahon vs. The Miz - Wrestlemania 35 (4 votes)

Honorable Mentions - 7 Votes Required - Matches close to the threshold in bold

02/12 | Daniel Bryan vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Samoa Joe vs. AJ Styles vs. Randy Orton in a Gauntlet Match - WWE Smackdown (4 votes)
03/03 | PAC vs. Shun Skywalker - Dragon Gate (2 votes)
03/06 | Bushi and Shingo Takagi vs. Roppongi 3K - NJPW (6 votes)
03/06 | Jordan Devlin vs. Travis Banks - NXT UK (6 votes)
03/06 | The EU vs. Black and Ricochet - NXT (4 votes)
03/06 | Moustache Mountain vs. Street Profits - NXT (3 votes)
03/06 | TUE vs. DIY - NXT (4 votes)
03/08 | Juice Robinson vs. Chase Owens - New Japan Cup Night 1 (3 votes)
03/09 | Kazuchika Okada vs. Michael Elgin - New Japan Cup Night 2 (5 votes)
03/11 | SANADA vs. Hirooki Goto - New Japan Cup Night 4 (4 votes)
03/12 | The Shield vs. Drew, Lashley and Corbin - WWE Fastlane (4 votes)
03/15 | The Briscoes vs. PCO & Brody King for the ROH Tag Titles - ROH 17th Anniversary Show (4 votes)
03/16 | Los Ingobernables vs. Los Hermanos Chavez in a Hair vs. Hair match - CMLL Homenaje a Dos Leyendas (2 votes)
03/16 | Lucha Bros vs Los Mercenarios - AAA (2 votes)
03/16 | Lucha Bros vs. Young Bucks - AAA (3 votes)
03/18 | La Familia Real vs. Los Guerreros Laguneros - CMLL Arena Puebla (3 votes)
03/23 | SANADA vs. Hiroshi Tanahashi - New Japan Cup Semi-Final (4 votes)
04/04 | Soma Takao and Tetsuya Endo vs. Yukio Sakaguchi and Masahiro Takanishi - DDT Coming to America (5 votes)
04/04 | HARASHIMA and Kazusada Higuchi vs Jason Kincaid and Shigehiro Irie vs Ethan Page and Akito - DDT Coming to America (5 votes)
04/04 | Nick Gage vs. Jeff Cannonball vs. Matt Tremont vs. Addy Starr in a Lego Deathmatch - ISW Boner Jam IV: Balls Out (5 votes)
04/04 | Zack Sabre Jr vs Shane Strickland - Wrestlecon Supershow (3 votes)
04/04 | Miyu Yamashita (c) vs Maki Itoh for the TJPW Princess of Princess Championship - TJPW (4 votes)
04/04 | Jake Parnell vs Gary Jay, Last Man Standing - Independent Wrestling Family Reunion (2 votes)
04/05 | Scott Steiner vs. Swoggle - AIW Slumber Party Massacre (5 votes)
04/05 | The Rascalz vs. Adam Brooks, Robbie Eagles & Australian Suicide - Wrestlecon: USA vs. The World (2 votes)
04/05 | A-Kid vs Air Wolf - Chikara Once Upon a Beginning (3 votes)
04/05 | Zack Sabre Jr & Minoru Suzuki vs. Hiroshi Tanahashi & Will Ospreay - RevPro Live in New York (3 votes)
04/06 | Flip Gordon, Juice Robinson & Mark Haskins vs. Bully Ray, Shane Taylor & Silas Young in a Street Fight - G1 Supercard (4 votes)
04/06 | GoD (C) vs. The Briscoes (C) vs. Villain Enterprises vs. LIJ for the IWGP and ROH World Tag Team Championships - G1 Supercard (5 votes)
04/09 | Tony Nese vs. Buddy Murphy - WWE 205 Live (6 votes)

Edit: Updated through to Veryslightlymad's post below.

Jerusalem fucked around with this message at 12:54 on Apr 17, 2019

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Jerusalem posted:

02/12 | Daniel Bryan vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Samoa Joe vs. AJ Styles vs. Randy Orton in a Gauntlet Match - WWE Smackdown (4 votes)
03/06 | Jordan Devlin vs. Travis Banks - NXT UK (5 votes)
03/11 | SANADA vs. Hirooki Goto - New Japan Cup Night 4 (3 votes)
03/12 | Daniel Bryan (C) vs. Kevin Owens vs. Mustafa Ali for the WWE Championship - WWE Fastlane (6 votes)
03/20 | NXT Fatal Fiveway - NXT (6 votes)
03/23 | SANADA vs. Hiroshi Tanahashi - New Japan Cup Semi-Final (4 votes)

Nthing these

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Rarity posted:

Nthing these

You've actually already voted for the NXT Fatal Fiveway and SANADA/Tanahashi :)

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

I'll nth Momo vs Kyona from Stardom in Nagoya as MOTYC if I didnt already

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Jerusalem posted:

You've actually already voted for the NXT Fatal Fiveway and SANADA/Tanahashi :)

:doh:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

In your defense, SANADA is VERY handsome.

Veryslightlymad
Jun 3, 2007

I fight with
my brain
and with an
underlying
hatred of the
Erebonian
Noble Faction
Did I nth the NXT Fatal Fiveway? Because I'm pretty OK with that getting an HM rather than falling off the map.

So Nth 03/20 | NXT Fatal Fiveway - NXT (6 votes)

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

MOTYC: Tsukasa Fujimoto vs. TinTin the Giant Panda - Ice Ribbon (3/31)

Backstory: Tsukasa Fujimoto won the women's wrestler of the year award from Tokyo Sports this year. During the Awards Ceremony, Tokyo Sports photographers caught her kissing popular wrestler and giant panda, Andreza the Giant Panda. Andreza's scorned wife TinTin, challenged Fujimoto to a match at Ice Ribbon's Korakuen Hall show and attacked her during a press conference causing Tsukka to be hospitalised.

It's really funny, and also Fujimoto is such a good wrestler that she pulls some generally innovative spots out of a guy in a 7 foot panda costume. The emotional climax of the match is something you need to experience for yourselves.

This is the match you should all be watching and voting for btw

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Veto

Senerio fucked around with this message at 08:28 on Aug 17, 2019

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Jerusalem posted:

01/27 | Brock Lesnar (C) vs. Finn Balor for the Universal Championship - WWE Royal Rumble (4 votes)
03/03 | Momo Watanabe (C) vs. Jungle Kyona for the Wonder of Stardom Championship - Dreamslam in Nagoya (3 votes)

Nthing these.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

Backstory: Tsukasa Fujimoto won the women's wrestler of the year award from Tokyo Sports this year. During the Awards Ceremony, Tokyo Sports photographers caught her kissing popular wrestler and giant panda, Andreza the Giant Panda. Andreza's scorned wife TinTin, challenged Fujimoto to a match at Ice Ribbon's Korakuen Hall show and attacked her during a press conference causing Tsukka to be hospitalised.

It's really funny, and also Fujimoto is such a good wrestler that she pulls some generally innovative spots out of a guy in a 7 foot panda costume. The emotional climax of the match is something you need to experience for yourselves.

Nth

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル
Here are my votes:

01/14 | Momo Watanabe vs Tam Nakano - Stardom (2 votes)
01/26 | Tommaso Ciampa (C) vs. Aleister Black for the NXT Championship - NXT Takeover Phoenix (5 votes)
02/17 | Konosuke Takeshita vs. Daisuke Sasaki - DDT Judgement (3 votes)
03/21 | ALL OUT (Konosuke Takeshita, Akito & Yuki Iino) (c) vs. Meiko Satomura, DASH Chisako & Chihiro Hashimoto for the KO-D Six Man Championship - DDT Into the Fight (3 votes)
03/31 | Tsukasa Fujimoto vs. TinTin the Giant Panda - Ice Ribbon (2 votes)
04/04 | Bandido vs. Will Ospreay - Wrestlecon Supershow (2 votes)
04/05 | Momo Watanabe vs Utami Hayashishita - Stardom: American Dream in the Big Apple (4 Votes)
04/05 | STARS vs Oedo-tai 8 Woman Elimination match - Stardom: American Dream in the Big Apple (3 Votes)

Worst Matches of the Year - 5 Votes Required - Matches close to the threshold in bold

03/03 | Blue Demon Jr vs. La Parka vs. Dr Wagner Jr - AAA (2 votes)
04/06 | Mayu Iwatani (C) vs. Kelly Klein for the Women of Honor Championship - G1 Supercard (3 votes)

03/09 | Kazuchika Okada vs. Michael Elgin - New Japan Cup Night 2 (5 votes)
03/11 | SANADA vs. Hirooki Goto - New Japan Cup Night 4 (4 votes)
03/15 | The Briscoes vs. PCO & Brody King for the ROH Tag Titles - ROH 17th Anniversary Show (4 votes)
04/04 | Soma Takao and Tetsuya Endo vs. Yukio Sakaguchi and Masahiro Takanishi - DDT Coming to America (5 votes)
04/04 | Zack Sabre Jr vs Shane Strickland - Wrestlecon Supershow (3 votes)
04/04 | Miyu Yamashita (c) vs Maki Itoh for the TJPW Princess of Princess Championship - TJPW (4 votes)

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer

Jerusalem posted:

The RoH match is from 4/12/19. Sorry!

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Veto

Senerio fucked around with this message at 08:28 on Aug 17, 2019

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Jerusalem posted:

In your defense, SANADA is VERY handsome.

The real MOTY is SANADA vs. My Heart.

It was a jobber squash.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

This is the match you should all be watching and voting for btw

Watched it and yeah, nth Fujimoto/TinTin

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
HM Dream vs Buddy Murphy NXT TV 4/18/19

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
Finally finished watching the G1 Supercard, so here we go:

MOTYC: Bandido vs. Dragon Lee vs. Taiji Ishimori, IWGP Junior Heavyweight
MOTYC: Zack Sabre Jr. (w/TAKA Michinoku) (c) vs. Hiroshi Tanahashi, RevPro British
MOTYC: Tetsuya Naito (c) vs. Kota Ibushi, IWGP Intercontinental
MOTYC: Kazuchika Okada vs. Jay White (c), IWGP Heavyweight

HM: Will Ospreay vs. Jeff Cobb, ROH Television & NEVER Openweight
HM: Tama Tonga & Tanga Loa (c) vs. Brody King & PCO (c) vs. EVIL & SANADA vs. Jay Briscoe & Mark Briscoe, IWGP Tag Team/RoH Tag Team
HM: Jay Lethal (c) vs. Marty Scurll vs. Matt Taven, RoH World

Willninho
Aug 14, 2007
MOTYC Cuatrero, Forastero, Sansón vs Ángel de Oro, Niebla Roja, Soberano Jr. 4/9 Arena Mexico

This is a great main event title trios title match. It goes long all 6 guys are point. Really great fun match. Probably the best NGD match yet.

Price Check
Oct 9, 2012

achillesforever6 posted:

Nth

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Metaposting to see what I nominated from WM weekend and what I've seen since that's on the cusp

e: I don't know if J-Ru counted my post but HM and MOTYC to all shows on the DDT show WM weekend. That includes:

HM: 04/04 | Soma Takao and Tetsuya Endo vs. Yukio Sakaguchi and Masahiro Takanishi - DDT Coming to America (5 votes)
HM: 04/04 | HARASHIMA and Kazusada Higuchi vs Jason Kincaid and Shigehiro Irie vs Ethan Page and Akito - DDT Coming to America (5 votes)

And also another nomination for:
HM: 04/04 | Miyu Yamashita (c) vs Maki Itoh for the TJPW Princess of Princess Championship - TJPW (4 votes)

and

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

N'thing this

RealFoxy fucked around with this message at 07:04 on Apr 19, 2019

Kevino07
Oct 16, 2008

achillesforever6 posted:

Agreed

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

achillesforever6 posted:

Yep I'll back this one. Great TV match. Even though I knew there ws no way Murphy was winning given his SD callup, they still had me believing he might.

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
These are all from wXw's Amerika ist Wunderbar

HM: Jordynne Grace vs. Yuu
HM: David Starr vs. Lucky Kid
HM: Anthony Henry & James Drake vs. Kyle Fletcher & Mark Davis
HM: Shigero Irie vs. Bobby Gunns (c), wXw Unified

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

I dont think i voted for any of these

Jerusalem posted:

MOTY
01/05 | Los Ingobernables de Japon (Tetsuya Naito, Sanada, EVIL, BUSHI, Shingo Takagi) vs. Suzukigun (Minoru Suzuki, Zack Sabre Jr, Taichi, El Deseprado, Yoshinobu Kanemaru) - New Japan New Year's Dash
01/16 | Shun Skywalker vs. Kaito Ishida in the Final Round of the Rookie Ranking Tournament - Dragon Gate Open The New Year Gate 2019 Tag 4
04/06 | Jay Lethal (C) vs. Matt Taven vs. Marty Scurll for the ROH World Championship - G1 Supercard

HM

03/03 | PAC vs. Shun Skywalker - Dragon Gate
03/08 | Juice Robinson vs. Chase Owens - New Japan Cup Night 1
03/09 | Kazuchika Okada vs. Michael Elgin - New Japan Cup Night 2
03/11 | SANADA vs. Hirooki Goto - New Japan Cup Night 4
03/23 | SANADA vs. Hiroshi Tanahashi - New Japan Cup Semi-Final
04/05 | Scott Steiner vs. Swoggle - AIW Slumber Party Massacre
04/05 | Zack Sabre Jr & Minoru Suzuki vs. Hiroshi Tanahashi & Will Ospreay - RevPro Live in New York
04/06 | Flip Gordon, Juice Robinson & Mark Haskins vs. Bully Ray, Shane Taylor & Silas Young in a Street Fight - G1 Supercard

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer

achillesforever6 posted:

nth

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Another update

:siren: EVERY UNSUCCESSFUL NOMINATION FROM THE FIRST MINUTE OF 2019 TO THE START OF WRESTLEMANIA WEEKEND NOW HAS EXACTLY TWO DAYS TO GET THEIR REQUIRED VOTES BEFORE BEING PURGED FROM THE LIST :siren:

I'll allow another week or so for Wrestlemania weekend stuff simply because there was such a density of stuff to get through, but after that it's a clean slate. I'll do this 2-3 times during the year, probably again roughly around the end of the G1 and then again at the end of the year to clean things up. These are the current matches that have more than one vote but haven't hit the required threshold:

01/03 | #STRONGHEARTS vs. All Out - DDT (2 votes)
01/05 | Los Ingobernables de Japon (Tetsuya Naito, Sanada, EVIL, BUSHI, Shingo Takagi) vs. Suzukigun (Minoru Suzuki, Zack Sabre Jr, Taichi, El Deseprado, Yoshinobu Kanemaru) - New Japan New Year's Dash (5 votes)
01/05 | T-Hawk vs. Shotaro Ashino - W-1 WRESTLE-1 Tour 2019 Sunrise - Tag 1 (3 votes)
01/16 | Shun Skywalker vs. Kaito Ishida in the Final Round of the Rookie Ranking Tournament - Dragon Gate Open The New Year Gate 2019 Tag 4 (3 votes)
02/15 | Caristico, Mistico y El Valiente vs. Ultimo Guerrero, Euforia y Gran Guerreo - CMLL (3 votes)
02/17 | Jun Kasai vs. Alex Colon - GCW They Said It Couldn't Be Done (4 Votes)
02/17 | Konosuke Takeshita vs. Daisuke Sasaki - DDT Judgement (4 votes)
02/28 | Masashi Takeda vs. Toshiyuki Sakuda - BJW Deathmatch Survivor (4 votes)
03/16 | The Rey de Reyes Match - AAA Rey de Reyes (3 votes)
03/21 | ALL OUT (Konosuke Takeshita, Akito & Yuki Iino) (c) vs. Meiko Satomura, DASH Chisako & Chihiro Hashimoto for the KO-D Six Man Championship - DDT Into the Fight (4 votes)
04/04 | Bandido vs. Will Ospreay - Wrestlecon Supershow (3 votes)
04/05 | STARS vs Oedo-tai 8 Woman Elimination match - Stardom: American Dream in the Big Apple (6 Votes)
04/06 | Taiji Ishimori (C) vs. Dragon Lee vs. Bandido for the IWGP Jr Heavyweight Championship - G1 Supercard (2 votes)

Worst Matches of the Year - Matches close to the threshold in bold

01/04 | Cody Rhodes (C) vs. Juice Robinson for the IWGP United States Championship - New Japan Wrestle Kingdom 13 (3 votes)
03/03 | Blue Demon Jr vs. La Parka vs. Dr Wagner Jr - AAA (3 votes)
04/04 | Dominic Garrini vs. Phil Baroni - Josh Barnett's Bloodsport (2 votes)
04/05 | Sami Callihan vs. The Mancer - MLW Rise of the Renegades/Fusion (2 Votes)
04/06 | Mayu Iwatani (C) vs. Kelly Klein for the Women of Honor Championship - G1 Supercard (4 votes)
04/07 | Women's Battle Royal - Wrestlemania 35 (4 votes)
04/07 | The Revival (C) vs. Curt Hawkins & Zack Ryder for the Raw Tag Team Titles - Wrestlemania 35 (2 votes)
04/07 | Shane McMahon vs. The Miz - Wrestlemania 35 (4 votes)

02/17 | Buddy Murphy (C) vs. Akira Tozawa for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship – WWE Elimination Chamber (4 votes)
03/03 | PAC vs. Shun Skywalker - Dragon Gate (3 votes)
03/06 | Jordan Devlin vs. Travis Banks - NXT UK (6 votes)
03/06 | The EU vs. Black and Ricochet - NXT (4 votes)
03/06 | Moustache Mountain vs. Street Profits - NXT (3 votes)
03/06 | TUE vs. DIY - NXT (4 votes)
03/08 | Juice Robinson vs. Chase Owens - New Japan Cup Night 1 (5 votes)
03/11 | SANADA vs. Hirooki Goto - New Japan Cup Night 4 (6 votes)
03/12 | The Shield vs. Drew, Lashley and Corbin - WWE Fastlane (4 votes)
03/15 | The Briscoes vs. PCO & Brody King for the ROH Tag Titles - ROH 17th Anniversary Show (5 votes)
03/16 | Los Ingobernables vs. Los Hermanos Chavez in a Hair vs. Hair match - CMLL Homenaje a Dos Leyendas (2 votes)
03/16 | Lucha Bros vs Los Mercenarios - AAA (2 votes)
03/16 | Lucha Bros vs. Young Bucks - AAA (3 votes)
03/18 | La Familia Real vs. Los Guerreros Laguneros - CMLL Arena Puebla (3 votes)
03/23 | SANADA vs. Hiroshi Tanahashi - New Japan Cup Semi-Final (5 votes)
04/04 | Soma Takao and Tetsuya Endo vs. Yukio Sakaguchi and Masahiro Takanishi - DDT Coming to America (6 votes)
04/04 | HARASHIMA and Kazusada Higuchi vs Jason Kincaid and Shigehiro Irie vs Ethan Page and Akito - DDT Coming to America (6 votes)
04/04 | Nick Gage vs. Jeff Cannonball vs. Matt Tremont vs. Addy Starr in a Lego Deathmatch - ISW Boner Jam IV: Balls Out (5 votes)
04/04 | Zack Sabre Jr vs Shane Strickland - Wrestlecon Supershow (4 votes)
04/04 | Jake Parnell vs Gary Jay, Last Man Standing - Independent Wrestling Family Reunion (2 votes)
04/05 | The Rascalz vs. Adam Brooks, Robbie Eagles & Australian Suicide - Wrestlecon: USA vs. The World (2 votes)
04/05 | A-Kid vs Air Wolf - Chikara Once Upon a Beginning (3 votes)
04/05 | Zack Sabre Jr & Minoru Suzuki vs. Hiroshi Tanahashi & Will Ospreay - RevPro Live in New York (4 votes)
04/06 | Flip Gordon, Juice Robinson & Mark Haskins vs. Bully Ray, Shane Taylor & Silas Young in a Street Fight - G1 Supercard (5 votes)
04/06 | GoD (C) vs. The Briscoes (C) vs. Villain Enterprises vs. LIJ for the IWGP and ROH World Tag Team Championships - G1 Supercard (6 votes)

Edit: Updated through to NienNunb on the next page.

Jerusalem fucked around with this message at 01:12 on Apr 21, 2019

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

I will not forgive this board if TinTin/Tsukka falls one vote short.

I'll Nth Momo/Utami

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
I'll give a nomination to TinTin vs Tsukka because i saw a lady give an Ocean Cyclone Suplex to an inflatable panda mascot

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

MOTYC
03/31 | Tsukasa Fujimoto vs. TinTin the Giant Panda - Ice Ribbon

Someone, anyone who hasn't seen it yet should take this weekend, set aside an hour and watch Kento vs Kai. It's great. I know All Japan is under-watched
I'd also recommend the Strong Hearts vs All Out 6 Man tag from DDT if you've got a spare 20 minutes

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Also this is why we need a tiered system to compensate for this forum’s inherent bias towards major companies over indies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Venomous posted:

Also this is why we need a tiered system to compensate for this forum’s inherent bias towards major companies over indies

Yeah, I do think you need one level for WWE, another maybe a little lower for New Japan & then a lower bar for everyone else because it all gets such short shrift in comparison. This is why I at least try to include a link to any non-WWE & NJPW match I see that I nominate, try to make it as easy as possible because I get that wrestling in a foreign language can be a bit daunting, was for me at one point, and there's only so many hours in the day.