Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006

uber_stoat posted:

D-U-M-B
Everyone's accusing me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

i'm gonna kidnap roger stone and take him out to californee charge two bits a gander

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
amerikans think st basil's cathedral is the kremlin

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

exmarx posted:

hey, even Civ 4 makes this mistake. but it might be an imdb-style “goofs (possibly intentional by makers)” thing like what they have for the internet tech picture

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

exmarx posted:

actually we americans all know that the kremlin is GREEN not red, and will stop at nothing to get america's huge stash of bananas

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Plank Walker posted:

actually we americans all know that the kremlin is GREEN not red, and will stop at nothing to get america's huge stash of bananas

lol

Strategic Banana Horde

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
fyi :preacher: exists and I didn't know until I saw it today so I hope this helps all of c-spam in these trying times

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Former DILF posted:

i'm gonna kidnap roger stone and take him out to californee charge two bits a gander

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

exmarx posted:

i mean it's right across the street

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Remember after citizens united a billion shady 501c3 organizations popped up and the scandal was that the IRS was unfairly checking to see if they were legitimate?

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
the scandal was that the mean ol irs was picking on conservative orgs too much just because they happen to be tax protestors more often

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

This is funny politics poo poo I’m not remembering but foreseeing, I guess that works too:

https://twitter.com/JonahFisherBBC/status/1119205946792738817?s=20

what could ever go wrong? :shuckyes:

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

System Metternich posted:

This is funny politics poo poo I’m not remembering but foreseeing, I guess that works too:

https://twitter.com/JonahFisherBBC/status/1119205946792738817?s=20

what could ever go wrong? :shuckyes:

the elite already treats politics as an entertainment or spectator sport, having gladiatorial battles between supporters in arenas is just a logical next step and the future of politics

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Plank Walker posted:

:hmmyes:

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

https://twitter.com/ronpaul/status/1072597329490993155

MD2020
May 30, 2003

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

tinstaach posted:

Rob Ford going on Jimmy Kimmel and saying it was to promote tourism to the city of Toronto and definitely not because everyone wanted to gawk at the crack-smoking mayor

When Rob Ford finally confessed that he was a crack-smoking mayor, he had to wear a tie; the only one he apparently had was a novelty NFL tie.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
rob ford beat his wife

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

the sky is blue

not to denigrate her suffering, but it wasnt a surprise to me tbh. i hope she met him before he became a weird methballoon. did he bleach his hair? kinda look like he did. which is just a funny thing to say to him when he's alive: haha hair and then oh wait he's been dead for 2-3 years or something

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

rob ford beat his wife

Rob Fords brother is the Canadian Trump and will likely be the next Prime Minster in the few years

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
lol

Captain Hotbutt
Aug 18, 2014

MD2020 posted:

When Rob Ford finally confessed that he was a crack-smoking mayor, he had to wear a tie; the only one he apparently had was a novelty NFL tie.

Rob Ford was accused of cheating on his wife and his insane foul-mouthed rebuttal was done on live television...while wearing a football jersey.

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

Where's that gif that ends with Rob Ford diving into a giant crack rock? Ah, simpler times...

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

This guy always looks like he's either squeezing out a truly repulsive fart or catching a whiff of someone else's

I see you're familiar with his TV show.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

their spirit lives on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I-C73TdaDg

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

"Look, I'm a private citizen," he said. "One thing that I don't have to do is sit here and open my kimono as it relates to how much money I make or didn't."

Jesus christ he has a flat head. I guess they didnt have those cute baby helmets that reshape your skull back in the 1950s or whenever he oozed out the sewers

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

a Loving Dog posted:

when rob ford died and suddenly there was another rob ford who called himself doug

half the people I know still call him rob ford accidentally all the time

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
The Australian PM started the run up to this election with a reference to the 14 words and it's already been mostly forgotten with the rest of the mess making bigger news.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Dreylad posted:

half the people I know still call him rob ford accidentally all the time

"I'm Landfill's brother. I'm just as big and fat as Landfill, and I like all the same things and behave the exact same way. In fact, to save time, you might as well call me... Landfill!"

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Trump canceling his trip to the WWI memorial because it was raining and it would make his dumb loving coif melt or something

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

donald trump's coiffure in general

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Roosevelt posted:

Trump canceling his trip to the WWI memorial because it was raining and it would make his dumb loving coif melt or something

"Executive time"

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.
Gov Blackface successfully waiting out the outrage

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006

ikanreed posted:

"Executive time"

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

old.flv posted:

Gov Blackface successfully waiting out the outrage

Lt. governor Rapey McRape doing the same.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Roosevelt posted:

donald trump's coiffure in general

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003
https://www.golfdigest.com/gallery/eight-reasons-why-president-trump-shouldnt-apologize-for-playing-golf

i miss when people were merely defending trump from golfing a lot, and not actively ruining people's lives at every single avenue possible

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

im on the net me boys posted:

Anyone remember anything funny Carly Fiorina did? I feel like she dropped out of the race before anyone got any good digs in on her

I seem to remember an ex-hp employee squatting on the carlyfiorina2016 domain and using it to point out the mass layoffs she did.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

2dcat got fired from his label for making a music video to "Remember Sailor" featuring only C-SPAM memes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

zegermans posted:

2dcat got fired from his label for making a music video to "Remember Sailor" featuring only C-SPAM memes

owned