Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
Good taste with Waver, tho.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.
W.T. Fits your mighty stallion of a Herc just solo'd Goetia. Cheesy as hell, I know, but I couldn't help myself. I want this story done and that strat was just too damned impressive to not try out.

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013

Roger Explosion posted:

W.T. Fits your mighty stallion of a Herc just solo'd Goetia. Cheesy as hell, I know, but I couldn't help myself. I want this story done and that strat was just too damned impressive to not try out.

Herc soloing Goetia is canon as far as I am concerned. :colbert:

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

basaka wa dare ni mo makenai
sekai de ichiban tsuyoi dakara

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
BA

ZA

KAAAAAAAAA

(R)

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.
:siren: Solomon spoilers!

Aaaaand done! My first girl Carmilla getting the killing blow with her NP was a nice way to round out that singularity. The final fight was nice, had great art, phenomenal music and the surprise Mash save/Fou monologue and sacrifice was a lovely capstone. I feared the conclusion would be overly sentimental and long-winded, but no, brief heartfelt and brought things full circle with Mash finally being able to see the sky from her own time.

Good game.

Oh hey 'sup Shinjuku.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

There's this one person on my friend list with an NP5 Tamamo. I think that might be the first NP5 5* servant I've encountered in the "wild."

Rorahusky posted:

Gil quickly realizes that the MC is a literal magnet for adventure. You can not go ANYWHERE without tripping over the sort of poo poo he used to spend years questing to find.

Gil in this arc is pretty great. He just came by to visit the team dorm and is accompanying us to the next mission.

edit: lmao:
Gilgamesh: Such fine clouds by the Zagros Mountains. Here's a bit of wisdom: "Far-off sea of clouds. 'Round atop the white peak hill. Mountain of cedar."
Gilgamesh: Hmm, that didn't sound quite the way I imagined... I guess playing mages isn't my forte...

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.

Roger Explosion posted:

Ever since I found out Herc was capable of that way back around the time I started playing this game, I made it my mission to get him into proper shape for that fight. It worked wonders for me, and I'm glad it did the same for you.

Blade Runner posted:

basaka wa dare ni mo makenai
sekai de ichiban tsuyoi dakara

:hai:

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Gil getting pissed off about one of the enemies being a different class from the other two is still one of my favorite things.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Oh Snapple! posted:

Gil getting pissed off about one of the enemies being a different class from the other two is still one of my favorite things.

The game is very self-aware about the player experience (in this case the fact that it's always annoying when there are multiple enemy classes and where bringing along a class strong against one makes them weak against the other).

lol Gil even complains about the obnoxious "always a crit" front-kick attack the Spriggans do.

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.
Gil is consistently the best thing about Babylon.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
Smol Dusa is the best thing about Babylon. :colbert:

serefin99
Apr 15, 2016

Mikoooon~
Your lovely shrine maiden fox wife, Tamamo no Mae, is here to help!

Babylon is the best thing about Babylon.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Here's the best thing in Babylonia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73wRCzqYq-A

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

BACK BUTTON IS HAPPENING

https://twitter.com/Anime_Arcade/status/1119716614830616576
https://twitter.com/Anime_Arcade/status/1119717399815569408

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
As I predicted, we're getting the Back Button and auto-burn for FP gacha. The time for getting them was coming up within a year from JP.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
All hail the greatest kouhai of all, Back Button.

Shiny777
Oct 29, 2011

YAMI WO KIRISAKU
OH DESIRE

Also it's apparently confirmed that CCC starts on the 23rd when the pre-event banner rotation ends. Two more days in the QP mines.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Cuntellectual posted:

All hail the greatest kouhai of all, Back Button.

It all makes sense now.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Ah gently caress we are getting those QOL so soon? Thank christ.

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

:stare: this is the best 420 of all time

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD
AAAH MY PHONEGAME IS EXCITING

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

I'm ready, bring it on BB.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Uh oh. Do I use Ariadne thread or Goho-M?

We have a full list of changes in the in-game notices section.

And apparently Assassin Shiki is getting an "adjustment" to her NP and battle sprite animations?

Worldwalker_Pure
Feb 27, 2015

I think I've seen that, it's basically just having the active MEoDP appear in her NP cut-in portrait?

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Uh oh. Do I use Ariadne thread or Goho-M?

So we are getting:
10 sq for the pre-release campaign
5 sq from the sakuracon presentation (given out tomorrow night after the day rollover)
7 sq for the 7 hour maintenance

22 more saint quartz will be nice.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

This first Tiamat fight is kind of tough. I'm in the middle of it now, and from what I read online (since you're obviously not supposed to win) you have to last 15 turns. I'm already down to two servants on turn 8, lol. Probably going to either use command seals or do it again with a stalling team.

edit: Oh nm, it was wrong apparently, great! It ended on turn 8.

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

BlazeEmblem posted:

So we are getting:
10 sq for the pre-release campaign
5 sq from the sakuracon presentation (given out tomorrow night after the day rollover)
7 sq for the 7 hour maintenance

22 more saint quartz will be nice.

It makes me wonder if this is just them trying to sneak in the missing 10 SQ from April Fools.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

Terper posted:

But neither that Bride nor Fox are maxed level. :thinking:

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Shipon posted:

It makes me wonder if this is just them trying to sneak in the missing 10 SQ from April Fools.

well, there's not missing sq since we didn't have gutentag omen

otherwise this is a normal amount of quartz for campaign and maybe a bit light for a con, with some extra due to long maint

Other
Jul 10, 2007

Post it easy!

Terper posted:

You should uncap that fox one more time to unlock her best skill

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

^^^ I've been saving caster gems so I can use them on her third skill

UchihaHirou posted:

But neither that Bride nor Fox are maxed level. :thinking:

I'm in the same boat. My Tamamo is also 70 and my bride is 58 (though I actually have the mats to get her all the way to 90 once I get a chance to grind - Tamamo is missing chains*, I believe).

I technically have an incredibly great cast for the upcoming event, which is partly why I really want to finish in time to do most of it.

* Chains are quite possibly the most obnoxious mat I've encountered

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

i thiiink drake is the only one who matters here, though actually having emiya alter raised would be nice

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

Ytlaya posted:

I'm in the same boat. My Tamamo is also 70 and my bride is 58 (though I actually have the mats to get her all the way to 90 once I get a chance to grind - Tamamo is missing chains*, I believe).

I technically have an incredibly great cast for the upcoming event, which is partly why I really want to finish in time to do most of it.

Chains came out after Tamamo did, she doesn't need any.

dogsicle posted:

well, there's not missing sq since we didn't have gutentag omen

That's just being pedantic.

Badingading
Sep 2, 2011

Ytlaya posted:

Tamamo doesn't need any chains, she came out way too early for them. She does need a crapload of bones, though.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
You can't spell "Mikon" without the "BONE" :unsmigghh:

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Cuntellectual posted:

That's just being pedantic.

no more or less than insisting on commemorative quartz for something that didn't happen

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

dogsicle posted:

no more or less than insisting on commemorative quartz for something that didn't happen

April Fool's passed and there was some kind event for it, wasn't there?

I'm not sure who the argument of "well, you didn't get a fun event so you shouldn't get quartz in this very stingy game either!" is supposed to be for the benefit of.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Cuntellectual posted:

April Fool's passed and there was some kind event for it, wasn't there?

I'm not sure who the argument of "well, you didn't get a fun event so you shouldn't get quartz in this very stingy game either!" is supposed to be for the benefit of.

NA isn't 1:1 with JP so i feel like fixating on some small amount of "missed" quartz as if it's a slight against the players is a weird and unhealthy attitude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

having both is preferable but im willing to trade the april fool's event for a back button a year early so i don't have to close out of this dumb game when i forget to pop an np charge or star gather