Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

How can you post that without posting the link to buy it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Detective No. 27 posted:

How can you post that without posting the link to buy it.

sorry the link i found is no longer valid :(

i bought it like 5 years ago

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Goon projekt!

e.pilot
Nov 20, 2011

sometimes maybe good
sometimes maybe shit
It’s on eBay!

e:
He says forgetting to add the link
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F272325680093

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

clearly doesn't match the earlier image...a counterfeit sand bag is too shameful to use.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
I didn’t drown that boy

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Everybody's gotta blame somebody

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

I'd rather buy a sandless version of it to avoid weird questions from the postal inspector about why I'm being mailed little drug baggies of sand.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Detective No. 27 posted:

I'd rather buy a sandless version of it to avoid weird questions from the postal inspector about why I'm being mailed little drug baggies of sand.

dang ole hank man

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":
do I look like I know what a "jay peg" is?

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
https://youtu.be/QEzhxP-pdos

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

finalellipsis posted:

I just want a picture of a got dang hot dog!

Defenestration
Aug 10, 2006

"It wasn't my fault that my first unconscious thought turned out to be-"
"Jesus, kid, what?"
"That something smelled delicious!"

Grimey Drawer

finalellipsis posted:

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

haljordan posted:

I just want a picture of a got dang hot dog!

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

would the "Simpsons meme" formula work with King of the Hill? We have 13 seasons to work with, 8-11 good ones if you're being picky, which pretty much mirrors the general consensus on Simpsons good episodes. Or is King of the Hill not wacky enough?

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

finalellipsis posted:

would the "Simpsons meme" formula work with King of the Hill? We have 13 seasons to work with, 8-11 good ones if you're being picky, which pretty much mirrors the general consensus on Simpsons good episodes. Or is King of the Hill not wacky enough?

Well I mean both Bobby and Joseph are the product of cuckold scenarios so I'm not sure how you can even suggest the Simpsons is in the same league as King of the Hill???

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
The problem is no Frinkiac.

BoldFrankensteinMir
Jul 28, 2006

finalellipsis posted:

I'm on a gravy train with hormonal dog-biscuit wheels!!!

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Another Bill posted:

Well I mean both Bobby and Joseph are the product of cuckold scenarios so I'm not sure how you can even suggest the Simpsons is in the same league as King of the Hill???

no they're about in the same league as f.r.i.e.n.d.s and Frasier, I was just saying as they're both popular primetime animated shows that were on during the same era

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

I'm on a gravy train with hormonal dog-biscuit wheels!!!

:hmmyes:

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

whenever things get difficult at work, i think of the german man the pork heir asked luann to marry, who sighs and says "life is a series of compromises."

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

whenever things get difficult at work, i think of the german man the pork heir asked luann to marry, who sighs and says "life is a series of compromises."

I think that guy was Latino.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Another Bill posted:

How is Bobby a product of a cuckold situation?

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

King Possum III posted:

How is Bobby a product of a cuckold situation?

Ask Bill. This is canon.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

This reminds me of Khan's father in law demanding talk radio and Frank Sinatra on his (non-digital) wristwatch.

DRAG AND DROP!!!!

Defenestration
Aug 10, 2006

"It wasn't my fault that my first unconscious thought turned out to be-"
"Jesus, kid, what?"
"That something smelled delicious!"

Grimey Drawer

haljordan posted:

This reminds me of Khan's father in law demanding talk radio and Frank Sinatra on his (non-digital) wristwatch.

DRAG AND DROP!!!!

that's one of mine too

I'm really hurting without giphy capture on my pc. all the other gif programs are garbage

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

the fact there is no KotH frinkiac is a gat dang travesty

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
In an alternate universe, The Simpsons is a lesser known 13 season show while popular juggernaut King of the Hill shambles on like a ghoul, and millions waste their time on the image search website Propaniac.

a crisp refreshing Moxie
May 2, 2007

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

In an alternate universe, The Simpsons is a lesser known 13 season show while popular juggernaut King of the Hill shambles on like a ghoul, and millions waste their time on the image search website Propane Maniac.

\

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

all King of the Hill consists of lately is celebrity cameos and the Hills visiting popular tourist spots. Mike Judge should have put it out of its misery 20 years ago in the year 1999

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
ngl i liked the one where they met hank hill's bavarian half brother

BoldFrankensteinMir
Jul 28, 2006

The Beavis and Butthead/KotH crossover comics were awesome though.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

The Beavis and Butthead/KotH crossover comics were awesome though.

"i'm gonna kick your rear end!"
"heheheh rear end! heheheh"

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009

https://youtu.be/ZXVhOPiM4mk

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
https://youtu.be/efI4u-54xcQ

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
https://youtu.be/LyEZRNdSKTk

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich

lol holy poo poo

Also, earlier today I watched the Texas History episode while working from home. I thought the reference to the Pygmalion episode, with Luanne and Peggy in the slaughterhouse, was fantastic. It works on its own, but Luanne being kind of freaked out at being there was gold.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

:dudsmile:

:barf: