Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BIG MEATY SHITS
Mar 13, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Soiled Meat
since the question of 'who is fash in 40k' is coming up more often lately, i made a thread

contributions welcome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Someone please help me find my keys =(
X-posting from painting thread. I'm really excited for these to play like trash now that they're painted.

Harvey Mantaco posted:

Deathguard page woo!

Just got done Bad Axe and The Flailing Banshee, waiting to base until the rest are done:

Booley
Apr 25, 2010
I CAN BARELY MAKE IT A WEEK WITHOUT ACTING LIKE AN ASSHOLE
Grimey Drawer

BIG MEATY SHITS posted:

since the question of 'who is fash in 40k' is coming up more often lately, i made a thread

contributions welcome

Thanks for this! There's also the "manhammer" dude and fallout hobbies who support him

Zuul the Cat
Dec 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Booley posted:

Thanks for this! There's also the "manhammer" dude and fallout hobbies who support him

:nws:Segstudio on Instagram :nws:

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

BIG MEATY SHITS posted:

contributions welcome

Great thread OP.

Doing the lords work.

Only good fascist is a dead fascist.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Hollllllllly gently caress this is awful

inscrutable horse
May 20, 2010

Parsing sage, rotating time

How can such skill be wasted on someone with absolutely no taste?! :psyduck:

Zuul the Cat
Dec 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Hollllllllly gently caress this is awful

I know. I'm sorry for spreading his page, but he should be added to the "bad in the trad gaming" thread. Not fascist exactly, but very much pro-rape?

Also, way too much Monster energy.

BIG MEATY SHITS
Mar 13, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Soiled Meat

well thats a fuckin thing

anyone got any specific examples of him being a shithead, other than this work of shart?

https://www.instagram.com/segstudio/p/BjrLV1SHsTE/

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

Zuul the Cat posted:

I know. I'm sorry for spreading his page, but he should be added to the "bad in the trad gaming" thread. Not fascist exactly, but very much pro-rape?

Also, way too much Monster energy.

I was going to say "Is he really a fash or just an rear end in a top hat though?" but everything about him seems so 4chan adjacent it wouldn't really surprise me.

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
He posts in a fashy FB group I troll and his whole thing seems to be unbridled 14-year-old edgelord-ism with no real ideology outside of offending people. As gross as he is it's ironic that he's one of the tamer specimens out there

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

You’d think, in a game about galaxy-wide genocide, that nothing would be taboo. :smuggo:

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

BIG MEATY SHITS posted:

anyone got any specific examples of him being a shithead, other than this work of shart?

:siren:"ACTUAL FEMALES":siren:

Zuul the Cat
Dec 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer

BIG MEATY SHITS posted:

There was a whole badcast episode about it. I forget which one. If you look at this story that's labeled "trolling" you can see peoples reactions to his stuff and his responses to them.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
I bet Sigmar doesn't have to deal with this...

Anyone know if you can blacklist youtube profiles from your recommendeds?

Cessna
Feb 20, 2013

KHABAHBLOOOM

Eifert Posting posted:

I would love to find this.

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

Zuul the Cat posted:

There was a whole badcast episode about it. I forget which one. If you look at this story that's labeled "trolling" you can see peoples reactions to his stuff and his responses to them.

Episode 31 was the origin, where Sex Cannon really got going on how garbage the dude is, and then it kinda follows on from there. But yeah, Mikey Bell's response to being called out was that hilarious letter he sent them, and then to follow SRM around on Facebook and stuff trying to start something. And then, of course, to show up to NoVA and not say poo poo because he's a gigantic pussy.

BIG MEATY SHITS
Mar 13, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Soiled Meat
youtube wont let you because then who would ever watch all the BEN SHAPIRO BREAKS LIBERALS ON THE WHEEL OF LOGIC vids that it spams everyone with?

Gunder
May 22, 2003

Eifert Posting posted:

I bet Sigmar doesn't have to deal with this...

Once you click Not Interested, click on Tell Us Why and you can check the box saying that you are not interested in anything from that channel. I think that's the closest thing to a blacklist.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

richyp
Dec 2, 2004

Grumpy old man

Gunder posted:

Once you click Not Interested it will ask why, and you can check the box saying that you are not interested in anything from that channel. I think that's the closest thing to a blacklist.

Not interested in Duncan. :(

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth

BIG MEATY SHITS posted:

I know Badcast has some lovely little letters from the dude and that 'cast enticed his attempt at a FB campaign to prove acceptance for his Pimp & Slave Girls model. Glad to see that blew up in his face.

Z the IVth
Jan 28, 2009

The trouble with your "expendable machines"
Fun Shoe

BIG MEATY SHITS posted:

youtube wont let you because then who would ever watch all the BEN SHAPIRO BREAKS LIBERALS ON THE WHEEL OF LOGIC vids that it spams everyone with?

Watch ten warhams videos and nothing changes.

Watch one cat video however.

Z the IVth fucked around with this message at 22:16 on Apr 22, 2019

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

Eifert Posting posted:

If you got the tampermonkey installed on your browser grab this plugin:
https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/11057-block-youtube-users

BIG MEATY SHITS
Mar 13, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Soiled Meat

DiHK posted:

I know Badcast has some lovely little letters from the dude and that 'cast enticed his attempt at a FB campaign to prove acceptance for his Pimp & Slave Girls model. Glad to see that blew up in his face.

Corrode posted:

Episode 31 was the origin, where Sex Cannon really got going on how garbage the dude is, and then it kinda follows on from there. But yeah, Mikey Bell's response to being called out was that hilarious letter he sent them, and then to follow SRM around on Facebook and stuff trying to start something. And then, of course, to show up to NoVA and not say poo poo because he's a gigantic pussy.

Zuul the Cat posted:

thanks!

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Baby you can shout at me,
But you can't need my eyes.

Zuul the Cat posted:

Ep 31

E: beat real bad. Have this reply as my apology

https://imgur.com/a/ViBhHWb

Solemn Sloth fucked around with this message at 22:56 on Apr 22, 2019

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

ah yes, goon sir, why not challenge me on the field of debate? I have very evolved views on sexuality, and love rare Pepes

:fuckoff:

evol262
Nov 30, 2010
#!/usr/bin/perl

TheBigAristotle posted:

ah yes, goon sir, why not challenge me on the field of debate? I have very evolved views on sexuality, and love rare Pepes

Nothing better than a guy who has photos on his Instagram that just say thot insisting that he's just LARPing and doesn't really hate women.

"Please address my stream of bullshit point by point like I'm making a good faith argument". Probably would also insist the swastika is just a religious symbol and you shouldn't let the fact that the Nazis used it taint it

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
Dude is the "Joke's on them I was only pretending" comic incarnate

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

TheBigAristotle posted:

"You attack me yet you are the true kink-shamers!" is some extremely good and extremely online poo poo, right there.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Zuul the Cat posted:

Crossposting my newest additions to the completed pile:

I also love the mountain dew saber

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Inspector_666 posted:

"You attack me yet you are the true kink-shamers!" is some extremely good and extremely online poo poo, right there.

um excuse me it WAS pointed out by a female Hams player :colbert:

GreenMarine
Apr 25, 2009

Switchblade Switcharoo

inscrutable horse posted:

How can such skill be wasted on someone with absolutely no taste?! :psyduck:

Scion of House Monstar

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

The thing with Bell is that not only does he have really awful views, he's also extremely stupid, so you get the best of both terrible worlds.

Arson Fire
Oct 8, 2010

Oath Breaker about to hit warphead nine Kaptain!
Just cross posting some of my custodes from the painting thread.
I'm taking these guys to a casual tournament in a couple of weeks. Got to finish off a few more bikes, but I'm nearly there.

Arson Fire fucked around with this message at 08:25 on Apr 23, 2019

richyp
Dec 2, 2004

Grumpy old man
Painted up another stinky boi. I think this one was from Dark Imperium, and not the Plague Marine box like the last guy.

inscrutable horse
May 20, 2010

Parsing sage, rotating time

Pondered up, down and sideways, and this is the GSC kill team I think I'll go with:

Neophyte leader w/ power maul and bolter, Leader
Neophyte gunner w/ flamer, Demolition
Neophyte gunner w/ heavy stubber, Heavy
Neophyte gunner w/ grenade launcher
Neophyte gunner w/ seismic cannon
Neophyte w/ shotgun and icon, Medic
2x Neophytes w/ shotgun
2x Neophytes w/ autogun

Metamorph leader w/ hand flamer and bonesword, Veteran
Hybrid metamorph w/ metamorph claw, Combat
Acolyte fighter w/ heavy rock saw, Zealot
Acolyte fighter w/ heavy rock cutter
Acolyte fighter w/ hand flamer

And lastly, a Magus, Psyker

This shouldn't be too terrible in a game vs. mostly orks, tau and deathwatch, right?

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2019/04/23/mystery-box-winners-grand-reveal/

Well that's one way to foist 40k Monopoly on people. :cheeky:

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

I realized it's gotten out of control. I realize I'm out of control.
Cross-postin' from the painting thread.

I just have 3 reivers to finish up and then the 12 man command roster for my BA kill team will be done! I randomly generated the squad mission as "scouting", background as "tactical strike force" and quirk as "blood thirsty" so the fluff is that these guys are an elite team that has been behind enemy lines for a little too long and gone Kurtz. I decided to use Death Co. instead of tac marines to go along with that, figuring that the older brothers were the first to become unhinged and have fallen to the black rage as a result of the isolation from the legion and their steadily escalating hatred for the xenos that surround them. The primaris and scouts are slightly less crazy, but have no choice but to let them rampage on rather than put them out of their misery and in so doing doom the team and the mission.

Mikey Purp posted:

Painting up a Blood Angels Kill Team and just finished this dude up last night.

I also did some scouts...contemplated doing a head swap but then figured I'd just try to challenge myself to mitigate their weirdness as much as possible. There's only so much you can do to help a terrible sculpt, but I'm pretty happy with how they turned out. The beard dude looks like a lumber jack and the blondes have sort of have a Schwarzenegger vibe which I am on board with.

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-B8-kt3jl4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

Amazing. :D
Love how they're going all in on these.