Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST

Ytlaya posted:

Dang why did you keep rolling after getting the first one or two Melts? Did you just really want either PassionLip or Suzuka?

Jesus gently caress, how do you have so many skill tokens?

I got Suzuka first, and then yes a streak of a 4 Melts. As for why... well, I like getting as many Servants as I can really, and Lip is limited.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sodium Chloride
Jan 1, 2008

Used 10 tickets and got my forth Vlad and my third off banner Vlad too.

F2p people aren't meant to have an 5* np4. Leave me alone Vlad :mad:

Sodium Chloride fucked around with this message at 17:54 on Apr 23, 2019

halokiller
Dec 28, 2008

Sisters Are Doin' It For Themselves

Trihugger posted:

So I just picked up a 5th copy of 2030. Does anyone ever use more than one of these at a time? Personally, I use 1 at most, but I'd like to hear if anyone uses multiples, before I MLB it and never see another copy drop again.

Double 2030 teams aren't uncommon (I use x2 2030s on my arts teams), but it's not like they are required or game-breaking. CE requirements in events pretty much means you'll never use multiple 2030s and friends very rarely look for them in supports. (though the one guy with the Nero Bride with MLB 2030, you were the best!).

I MLB'd mine when I got my 5th and the gacha then kept giving me more 2030s to MLB a second one. >_>

Ytlaya posted:

Jesus gently caress, how do you have so many skill tokens?

Christmas lottery event is best Christmas gift.

halokiller fucked around with this message at 17:56 on Apr 23, 2019

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
Wow, some real Lord of the Flies poo poo went down at the start of the New Year huh

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
If they really want me to roll Mell, maybe it wasnt a good idea to put her against Gawain in the fourth battle.

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello
Alrighty, thanks for all the input on 2030. I think I'm going to pull the trigger on MLBing it despite not having a sixth copy. No Ragrets.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Tired Moritz posted:

If they really want me to roll Mell, maybe it wasnt a good idea to put her against Gawain in the fourth battle.

these sound like the words of someone who didn't listen to melt

Bakeneko
Jan 9, 2007

After trying and utterly failing to get Gil last week I ended up with just enough for a single ten-roll on this banner. The result... Gil! or his CE, anyway. Also Lip. Not bad, all things considered.

Dawgstar posted:

Aw. DW is onto Nox. RIP event.

That almost gave me a heart attack when I first tried to log in, but it's fine. You just have to update Nox to version 6.2.8.1.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Gdi Gawain, be less terrible. :argh:

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
Am I supposed to know what that thing was that Gudako noticed in the church, or does it come up later in the story? I'm blanking as to what the chapel used to be used for. That's where Touko and Aoko did your upgrades, right?

Worldwalker_Pure
Feb 27, 2015

90 SQ got me two Student Council CEs, a Sea of Stars CE, Suzuka, and Meltryllis.

All I wanted was Passionlip, so as always the desire sensor produces screwed-up results for me.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.
Dropped $80 into the gacha and came out with two more 5* CEs, four more 4* CEs, four of the 3* CE, and a gold Saber card that turned out to be a Mordred spook. Which is something I jokingly predicted would happen at work today.

Ah well, c'est la vie.

TheFireMagi
Nov 6, 2011

...She's behind me, isn't she?
went into the CCC banner with just the maint quartz, got both JK fox and passionlip in 15 quartz

singles are truly blessed

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012
50 tickets and 200something quartz later, I have
1 Melt
2 Suzuka
0 Passionlip (i wanted her!)
1... Beowulf?

The event doesn't really gently caress around, even going in with a Ruler I got my rear end kicked by BB the first time she showed up.

YggdrasilTM
Nov 7, 2011

Tired Moritz posted:

I don't know what you are talking about, I steamrolled him.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Used a single ticket because why the hell not, Im still new enough to the game that anything I get can be used. Got Passionlip.

Should I keep rolling anyway? Ive got 16 tickets and 150 quartz I can still burn.

Ohtsam
Feb 5, 2010

Not this shit again.

Furnaceface posted:

Used a single ticket because why the hell not, Im still new enough to the game that anything I get can be used. Got Passionlip.

Should I keep rolling anyway? Ive got 16 tickets and 150 quartz I can still burn.

Only if you really want one of the other banner servants. BB herself from the event is the main thing you want.

Broshevik
Mar 25, 2011

No Pain
200k to get the FP Event CE

:negative:

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Ohtsam posted:

Only if you really want one of the other banner servants. BB herself from the event is the main thing you want.

Im still in Rome story wise so Im not getting BB. :v:

Is there a list of good CEs somewhere? I dont have any good or even decent ones yet, so maybe roll and hope for some of those?

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

BB is loving hard, how do you beat her?

Alard
Sep 4, 2011

If you can bring rulers, specifically bring a friend Summer Martha if you can. It might be enough.

Bakanogami
Dec 31, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Furnaceface posted:

Im still in Rome story wise so Im not getting BB. :v:

Is there a list of good CEs somewhere? I dont have any good or even decent ones yet, so maybe roll and hope for some of those?

There's a million ones and a lot that are at least decent so it's hard to narrow them down.

Ones I will say to be on the lookout for are any CEs that give you starting NP charge. Kaleidoscope, Imaginary Element, Demonic Boddisatva, etc. It's a powerful effect and will be useful later on when you're starting to look at farming setups.

Fragments of 2030 is also very good. It gives stars every turn, making it good to put on supporters like tamamo, merlin, or waver, and lets you omit bringing a servant to generate stars.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

200 quartz and only Mordred showed up

Go away Mordred!

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
For me, the wanderer was Francis Drake. After I blew all my quartz failing to get her when Okeanos came out, and multiple rolls on her banners since then.

Drake getting drunk and washing up long after she was called for is very in-character though :v:

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

What ce for summer Martha? One of the event ones or something else?

Hope I can actually start the event soon, stupid work is not cooperating.

Had time for a couple rolls: got Passionlip, and like 8 4* CEs. But no Tomoe which is who I was shooting for.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

a kitten posted:

What ce for summer Martha? One of the event ones or something else?

Personally I'd put a damage or NP charge CE on her because people are going to be using her just to get past story fights rather than event grinding.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Pureauthor posted:

I got Suzuka first, and then yes a streak of a 4 Melts. As for why... well, I like getting as many Servants as I can really, and Lip is limited.

tell me about kissing a ghost

Nitis
Mar 22, 2003

Amused? I think not.
Four 30 rolls netted me Melt, 5 student councils, 1 Cage, and 1 Sea of Stars.

Any suggestions on support servants to set, or is this just about Melt and the CEs?

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

DisDisDis posted:

tell me about kissing a ghost

Hey everybody, look at this dork who's never kissed a ghost! Let's laugh at em!

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D

Ghetto SuperCzar posted:

BB is loving hard, how do you beat her?

Have a Ruler or someone elses Ruler beat her up, you just need to break her first bar I believe.

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005
210 quartz got me a copy of melt, suzuka, and this roll

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!
NP5 Passionlip and NP5 Suzuka in 350 SQ, I'll take it!

Also lots of the 4* CE, like 17 of them.

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

Not what I expected, but I think it'll do. :hmmyes: Not gonna lie, would have preferred Melty since I already had Enkidu, but NP2 on a good bo-... g.... clay person isn't a bad deal indeed.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

God dammit, both Drake and Tamamo need piles of bones for their ascensions, and they're both important for this event. I'm considering doing a minimal amount of the event the first few days and just trying to grind a bunch of XP, since I have some great servants for this event (Karna, Drake, Tamamo, Nero Bride, and now Melt) but none of them are close enough to cap. And both Tamamo and Drake have very important third skills.

I ended up getting enough for Drake's ascension, but now I need 29 for Tamamo.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

I did a tenroll and got carmilla

Broshevik
Mar 25, 2011

No Pain

Honestly I was mostly aiming for Passion but you know what I'm not gonna complain

Shiny777
Oct 29, 2011

YAMI WO KIRISAKU
OH DESIRE

510 quartz on this in total has gotten me an MLB of the 5* CE, my 6th Kaleidoscope, a 5th 2030, a random Lancer Vlad for NP3, NP2 Lip, NP3 Suzuka, and, somehow, NP4 on Melt. I am both incredibly happy with my absolutely loving ridiculous luck and dreading the universe balancing the scales by dropping a goddamn meteor directly on me or something.

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD

I said that this woman looks like a raccoon to my discord and they don't believe me.

Y'all see it, right?

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.
I did a ten roll and got a couple of event CEs, including Gil, and a Herc! He'll just be thrown onto the pile of unused Berserkers I've been amassing, but still. Herc!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
You should use Herc, actually.