Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

They should keep the game the same length and just make the ship dungeon 7 hours shorter

The Pyramid and bank ones were also longer than they needed to be

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Manticore
Aug 23, 2008

Did you mean to make that post, or were you just pushing keys at random?

Man-In-Madden posted:

What’s the consensus on Persona Q? I just finished SJ:Redux and I’m debating which game to play next between Record Breaker, DDS and Q.

I liked PQ a lot more than most people here and I'd say skip it. It's not worth the time it asks of you.

Curious if anyone knows how PQ2 compares, though.

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

I can't hate PQ, purely because of Aigis. She makes that game.

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

Firebert posted:

...is this Morgana?

Joker's gonna need a bigger bed

i'll accept this but did we really need a new LI? Dreams of FeMC still too far away in this gen.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

You should at least listen to Q and Q2's soundtrack even if you are not interested in playing cause they are so good.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

I'm fine with waiting on Royal, but I really want that track from the trailer ASAP

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
where is my friend goro

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Expect My Mom posted:

where is my friend goro

He's right there on the cover.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

You can get crepes with Goro

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

Arist posted:

finally ik what im spending all my free weekends in p5r

Zore
Sep 21, 2010
willfully illiterate, aggressively miserable sourpuss whose sole raison d’etre is to put other people down for liking the wrong things
I hope they don't try to shoehorn in some idiotic redemption plot for the psychotic mass murderer because people think he's hot.

:(

The best part of vanilla P5 is his corpse washing up and no one even bothering to identify it.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Man-In-Madden posted:

What’s the consensus on Persona Q? I just finished SJ:Redux and I’m debating which game to play next between Record Breaker, DDS and Q.

PQ gets a bad rap because it's Etrian Odyssey but without the character customization. I actually really liked it since I wasn't familiar with EO at the time. Also I'm terrible at any RPG that asks me to build and spec a party. I'm looking forward to PQ2.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Also human Morgana is missing his fedora and jorts.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum

Zore posted:

I hope they don't try to shoehorn in some idiotic redemption plot for the psychotic mass murderer because people think he's hot.

:(

The best part of vanilla P5 is his corpse washing up and no one even bothering to identify it.

He's gonna get a huge secret extra true ending where if you do certain things he can come back. And when he does, he punches Joker in the face, races off to steal a cab and Joker chases after him in the credits because you're a drat super hero now.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I'm ready for the Goro dungeon that takes place in the third semester where you become BFFs with him

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
they'll rewrite so that goro only killed bad corporate dad.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
A better conclusion to Goro than "Redemption Through Suicide" that doesn't matter because everyone forgets him would really be the only thing that gets me to check this out. If they're really calling this a Golden to Persona 5 than maybe that's possible

Pablo Nergigante posted:

He's right there on the cover.

Phew, thank you, I'm glad to see him

Arist posted:

I will do this

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
Goro will be forgiven for all his crimes and then he, the MC and the catman will kiss

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
Look if the cat becomes a catbus because of the collective unconscious or whatever, then I'm like 90% sure a human Morgana would have cat ears.

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

TheKingofSprings posted:

Goro will be forgiven for all his crimes and then he, the MC and the catman will kiss

plz stop posting my fanfics

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

I hate the new girls phantom thief outfit, it's literally just "Joker's clothes, but with no pants".

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Attire optional.

Mordecai
May 18, 2003

Known throughout the world! Chop people's head off to the ground! Angry eyes that frighten people! Dragon among humans, king of dragons... Manchurian Derp Deity, Ha Che'er.

Man-In-Madden posted:

I didn't play the remakes but the Devil Survivors are good. DDS has an interesting setting but I found all the dungeon crawling exhausting. I enjoyed Q but you should try its demo first, or the demo of one of the Etrian games.

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

I cant believe that morgana is loving hot

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

I hate the new girls phantom thief outfit, it's literally just "Joker's clothes, but with no pants".

She rebels against pants. Her reaffirmation in the endgame party recollection bit is ripping off her pants

Zore
Sep 21, 2010
willfully illiterate, aggressively miserable sourpuss whose sole raison d’etre is to put other people down for liking the wrong things

It also has Makoto's mask for some reason?

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

I'm a fan of it for this reason

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
I can't believe Kasumi is Joker and Makoto's time travelling child.

Cheap Diner Coffee
Aug 7, 2010

Philistine.
I'm ready to "laugh my rear end off", personally

MightyPretenders
Feb 21, 2014

Saagonsa posted:

I cant believe that morgana is loving hot

Don't worry. Since he isn't, you won't need to.

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Well well, mister fancy-pants, I hope you're wearing your matching sweater today, or you'll be cut down like the ugly tree you are.

Firebert posted:

...is this Morgana?

Joker's gonna need a bigger bed
I'm trying to imagine Morgana's voice coming out of this dude and wow it's not working

Like Teddie pulled off the prettyboy thing but he still sounded recognizably male. Morgana sounds like a cartoon character.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

https://twitter.com/ErikaHarlacher/status/1121107963509239809

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER

And no real artistic flair.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

This is hardly the weirdest thing she's been exposed to in the last week

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

Most of it seems cool, but I am also of the opinion that Atlus should do more with these remakes than add another girl.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

I'm extremely wary of Atlus packing in more gay panic and some trans panic on top.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Tired Moritz posted:

I can't believe Kasumi is Joker and Makoto's time travelling child.

This on top of Makoto being Nanako from the future as well.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Waffleman_ posted:

This on top of Makoto being Nanako from the future as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Healbot posted:

I'm extremely wary of Atlus packing in more gay panic and some trans panic on top.

We all are.