Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

je1 healthcare
Sep 29, 2015
It is wild hearing Jeff now stopping himself before calling something either crazy or nuts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

je1 healthcare posted:

It is wild hearing Jeff now stopping himself before calling something either crazy or nuts

That sounds loving Wild dude

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

What are you supposed to say instead.

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

Wormskull posted:

ostensibly

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Wack

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

je1 healthcare posted:

I'm glad I don't follow 90% of this website anymore and just talk poo poo about it online. Much more fun that way.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Have the GB guys weighed in on the Persona "retard" controversy??

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The Persona Retard.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Wormskull posted:

The Persona Retard.

don’t sign your posts

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Surprise bitch. I was signing yours.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

bump_fn posted:

don’t sign your posts

*passes clean the gently caress out from instant insane laughter spiking my blood pressure*

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

bump_fn posted:

don’t sign your posts
......../
....../
..../

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

Wormskull posted:

Surprise bitch. I was signing yours.

je1 healthcare
Sep 29, 2015

Wormskull posted:

I wouldn't have noticed it otherwise, but a few months ago Patrick tweeted about convincing the Waypoint staff to say "wild" instead of words that stigmatize mental health

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wait what do you mean otherwise.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

If you can’t say nuts you can’t say wild. Did that go through. I don’t know.

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

je1 healthcare posted:

I wouldn't have noticed it otherwise, but a few months ago Patrick tweeted about convincing the Waypoint staff to say "wild" instead of words that stigmatize mental health

lmao

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

They played Red Alert 2 yesterday. Might be cool. Dan might like it. Whatever.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Just thought about the goalposts being moved in favor of the gatekeepers again and lol’d

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

tao of lmao posted:

Just thought about the goalposts being moved in favor of the gatekeepers again and lol’d

I'm not laughing. It's a very serious issue that plagues modern video game discussions online, and if you cannot see that, then you yourself are possibly also a gatekeeper, preventing accessibility of important video games from those who could use the messages contained within them the most.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

As gatekeeper I simply wait for the keymaster

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

I'm not laughing. It's a very serious issue that plagues modern video game discussions online, and if you cannot see that, then you yourself are possibly also a gatekeeper, preventing accessibility of important video games from those who could use the messages contained within them the most.

All the messages are teach your lesbian daughter who listens to the slits how to castrate zombies using forks spoons and yes even sporks which are no longer lulzy in the post apocalypse

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

All the messages are teach your lesbian daughter who listens to the slits how to castrate zombies using forks spoons and yes even sporks which are no longer lulzy in the post apocalypse

lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

This is so important.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

This is so important.

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

This is so important.

Lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Rename this thread to the Klepek Pit

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

Rename this thread to the Klepek Pit

Sounds like Days Gone was constantly moving the goalposts in favor of the gatekeepers.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Sounds like he got a handful of healthy meals that will improve his eyesight in the long run.

Cicadalek
May 8, 2006

Trite, contrived, mediocre, milquetoast, amateurish, infantile, cliche-and-gonorrhea-ridden paean to conformism, eye-fucked me, affront to humanity, war crime, should *literally* be tried for war crimes, talentless fuckfest, pedantic, listless, savagely boring, just one repulsive laugh after another
isn't the point of a carrot on a stick that you never get to eat the carrot

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Cicadalek posted:

isn't the point of a carrot on a stick that you never get to eat the carrot

as a human carrot, i think pat knows the metaphor a little better than you

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

elf help book posted:

Lmfao

Cicadalek
May 8, 2006

Trite, contrived, mediocre, milquetoast, amateurish, infantile, cliche-and-gonorrhea-ridden paean to conformism, eye-fucked me, affront to humanity, war crime, should *literally* be tried for war crimes, talentless fuckfest, pedantic, listless, savagely boring, just one repulsive laugh after another
When you think about it, a carrot on a stick is like a goalpost that always moves out of reach

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Cicadalek posted:

When you think about it, a carrot on a stick is like a goalpost that always moves out of reach

its like a goalpost you eat the foam covering off of

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Sounds like Days Gone was constantly moving the goalposts in favor of the gatekeepers.

elf help book posted:

lol

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
can't you morons see he's trying to say that the sunk cost of eating these drat carrots keeps moving the goalposts in favor of the gatekeepers!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011