Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

10 vitus to...make my amprex less gold?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

CubeTheory posted:

Patch Notes:

Arbitrations: Also, enemies now have a chance to drop the elusive Aura Forma Blueprint! Craft Aura Forma to further customize your Warframe and fine-tune your Mod builds.

Oh.

oh god I have literally always wanted a universal aura forma so I can have corpro for goons and whatever the gently caress garbage rear end aura I want solo :circlefap:

e: yup that's what it is

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

time to start running nekros in every arby

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
if they ever unfuck armor scaling aura forma would be incredibly useful.

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

You've got guts! Come to my village, I'll buy you lunch.

Anora posted:

Kohm
+234.4% Damage
+133.2% Status

I'll look through the rest of your inventory in a minute, but this is worth thousands of plat FYI.

Anora posted:

Tombfinger
+65.8% Ammo Maximum
+109% Crit chance
+93% Multishot
+55.3% recoil

You could roll this more, or try selling it for like 150-200p

Anora posted:

Plague Keewar
+120.5% Toxic
+219.6% Melee Damage
-47.9% Crit chance

This is unusable with the current roll, but the Plague Keewar is an extremely good Zaw strike and rolling it to something that doesn't have a crippling negative could be pretty profitable.

Tuxedo Catfish fucked around with this message at 21:37 on Apr 24, 2019

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

aura forma is cool as gently caress

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

Johnny Joestar posted:

aura forma is cool as gently caress

It's kind of pointless, though? All the good auras, even the ones you'd only use for weirdo solo play edge cases or Eidolon hunting or whatever, are already the same (dash) polarity.

I guess if you really wanted to do a Growing Power / Power Donation gimmick this is your lucky day, but that's about it.

e: someone on Discord corrected me, Dead Eye is used for Eidolons and is not dash polarity

Tuxedo Catfish fucked around with this message at 21:56 on Apr 24, 2019

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

i guess i can throw it on my nova and not have to make a 2nd one for power donation now

there are very few cases where i want something other than a dash though, yeah

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Maybe they'll nerf corpro one day

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

StashAugustine posted:

Maybe they'll nerf corpro one day

You'd better hope not. CorPro isn't overpowered, it's just the only thing in the world that makes armored enemies not be a million times harder to kill than everything else in the game in high-level content. It's a band-aid fix to a broken scaling system.

There's also the separate issue that most auras are incredibly bland and underpowered even if they weren't replacing the most essential mod in the game, but that's kinda secondary.

RoadCrewWorker
Nov 19, 2007

camels aren't so great

Tuxedo Catfish posted:

this is your lucky day
... until you look up how to get it

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

RoadCrewWorker posted:

... until you look up how to get it

:mrgw:

RoadCrewWorker
Nov 19, 2007

camels aren't so great
... and then you look up what you need to build the blueprint

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

terrible as excpected but honestly somehow still better than I thought it would be, didnt expect to see it on Rotation A at all. even the worst dogshit pub team usually gets to Rotation B so that's 2 lotto tickets per pubarb

RoadCrewWorker
Nov 19, 2007

camels aren't so great
Again, look up what it takes to build.

It's bad and i'd rather take the common endo drops over 3 of those drat bps.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

Tuxedo Catfish posted:

It's kind of pointless, though? All the good auras, even the ones you'd only use for weirdo solo play edge cases or Eidolon hunting or whatever, are already the same (dash) polarity.

I guess if you really wanted to do a Growing Power / Power Donation gimmick this is your lucky day, but that's about it.

e: someone on Discord corrected me, Dead Eye is used for Eidolons and is not dash polarity

it's something that just outright upgrades a frame to be universally more flexible, there's no scenario where it's pointless. it's a handy little bonus for someone who can reliably do arbitrations and i'll gladly accept it if just to make it easier to gently caress around with weird builds on my favorite frames.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

RoadCrewWorker posted:

Again, look up what it takes to build.

It's bad and i'd rather take the common endo drops over 3 of those drat bps.

hahaha lmao what the gently caress

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

holy poo poo it needs 4 forma lol

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

Awesome! posted:

And nitain, and an argon crystal, because gently caress you.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

i have plenty of nitain and argon is easy enough. never enough forma though.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

welcome to warframe *the shutters close as gas starts being pumped in through the vents*

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

vOv I can't get the vapors over 4 forma and 10 nitain for something that's clearly meant to be a luxury item of dubious usefulness you only put on your favorite frame or two

that said, yeah it's gonna be a huge bummer to get an Aura Forma BP drop in a month when everyone who wanted one already has one lol

Johnny Joestar posted:

it's something that just outright upgrades a frame to be universally more flexible, there's no scenario where it's pointless. it's a handy little bonus for someone who can reliably do arbitrations and i'll gladly accept it if just to make it easier to gently caress around with weird builds on my favorite frames.

yeah exactly, it's not a must have by any means but it's cool and weird and more flexibility options are always good

Johnny Joestar posted:

welcome to warframe *the shutters close as gas starts being pumped in through the vents*

lol

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Awesome! posted:

And ten loving nitain.

So it's relegated to frames where you need different auras for different loadouts. The only one I can think of off the top of my head is slow / fast nova builds.

Seditiar
Aug 5, 2012

Was already planning on only doing it for Nova even if it was cheap. Guess this makes it an even easier decision. :v:

Seditiar
Aug 5, 2012

Awesome! posted:

10 vitus to...make my amprex less gold?

You can still make the little cubes entirely gold. :v: You just have more control over them now, which is neat. It looks slightly cleaner, too. It's not a huge upgrade or anything, but then again it doesn't cost Plat/$$ either so I'll take it.

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

I made a series of bad investments. Tarantula farm. The bottom fell out of the market.

Helter Skelter posted:

1. No, sorry.

Aw, shucks. Alts can't even join akgoon? I guess I can find a pubbie clan, there's gotta be plenty of those that have the research done.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Why would you have/need an alt?! :psyduck:

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

I made a series of bad investments. Tarantula farm. The bottom fell out of the market.

I get into this in every thread of every game I play, just accept that I am weird

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
Should I max the rivens before I sell them?

Also, apparently my mic is super quiet so you can barely hear me in game, but here's a full un-miced Vermink capture for those who are having issues and want to see a Hunt:

https://twitter.com/GundamJoe/status/1121136704943841280

Enemies can kill your animals so I had to kill a spawn before it saw me, skip to 1:24 once I start killing things (poorly).

Anora fucked around with this message at 00:12 on Apr 25, 2019

ElegantFugue
Jun 5, 2012

Anora posted:

Should I max the rivens before I sell them?

I'd pay 200p for that Tombfinger if you're willing to take it, that sounds like a nice boost for a good gun.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
I am unfortunatly on PS4, unless you're on PS4, then sure.

ElegantFugue
Jun 5, 2012

Blast, that significantly complicates matters, yes. Ah well, good luck!

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Tuxedo Catfish posted:

You'd better hope not. CorPro isn't overpowered, it's just the only thing in the world that makes armored enemies not be a million times harder to kill than everything else in the game in high-level content. It's a band-aid fix to a broken scaling system.

There's also the separate issue that most auras are incredibly bland and underpowered even if they weren't replacing the most essential mod in the game, but that's kinda secondary.

I'd assume that this would come with some sort of armor fix but I should know better

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

ElegantFugue posted:

Blast, that significantly complicates matters, yes. Ah well, good luck!

I would straight murder for cross-progression

Ritznit
Dec 19, 2012

I'm crackers for cheese.

Ultra Carp
I finished cooking Gara and I would be invested in playing her but the lack of nice fashion is a total buzzkill. Gara Deluxe when? :(

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
Gara is fabulous as she is.

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

big cummers ONLY posted:

Aw, shucks. Alts can't even join akgoon? I guess I can find a pubbie clan, there's gotta be plenty of those that have the research done.

I run AKGOON. We have space. Just use the form.

Ritznit
Dec 19, 2012

I'm crackers for cheese.

Ultra Carp

Anora posted:

Gara is fabulous as she is.

Something about her glass cape and related bits just bothers my aesthetic. I think it's because the sections of it look like plastic blisters for Warhammer figurine parts.

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

hup posted:

I run AKGOON. We have space. Just use the form.

Awersome. You can kick TubaSushi if you want to make room, I'll be focused on the alt for quite awhile.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Anora posted:

I would straight murder for cross-progression
Steve mentioned in a previous stream that they were 'looking into' centralising the accounts so that you could access your stuff on any platform - no crossplay likely though.

Which is DE for 'just as you've given up hope we'll drop it in a hotfix with little or no heads up.'