Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Sanford posted:

RUBBISH SCAM ALERT

I have an allotment. The fee is £25 a year paid in advance. There are fewer than ten allotment holders total, we all know each other, share tools, take tea breaks together, etc.

When a guy with a virtually unintelligible Russian accent starts walking from plot to plot telling people the rules have changed, it is now £100 a year and it needs to be paid in cash, now, or "I will have to take this garden" it tends not to go down very well. The end result was a group of angry men carrying gardening tools telling him to gently caress off or we'll call the police. He set off on foot and as he left picked up a spade and took it with him, so we called the police anyway. They picked him up half a mile down the road and brought the spade back. Weird as hell.

If I get there tonight and the allotment has been seized by the Russian government I'm going to look a right chump.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Paladinus posted:

Many people actually prefer loving in the second place, so...

In my ear?!?!?

Friend
Aug 3, 2008

christmas boots posted:

I believe the rule is that there are four lips: one for each of the cardinal directions. Legend has it that the g spot is found under the one that points true north

Dareon posted:

At last, my orienteering merit badge will be as useful as my knot-tying badge.

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

The Orienteer ones run east-west.

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

graph posted:

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

posting anime

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

La Brea Carpet posted:

Stacy's Mons

Or

Vulva Driving Soccer Mom

Short skirt

Looooooong labia

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

This is a scrunt that has been in space too long and become a Lunt (Long Scrunt)

Fun Shoe
Loooong Loooong labe

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Friday I'm in Labes

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Scaramouche posted:

Short skirt

Looooooong labia

She's going the distance!

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

World War Mammories posted:

somewhere right now wallace shawn is ears-deep in labia just giggling his head off
Never get involved in a land war in labia!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Labia?! drat near killed ya!

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Take my wife...s labia, please!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
My wife’s labia are so long, when she sits around the house, she really...hey! where’s my house?!

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

*quotes entire page*

The Aristocrats!

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Oh, dear, a staircase. *delicately holds up trailing labia like a dainty ballgown*

Parahexavoctal
Oct 10, 2004

I AM NOT BEING PAID TO CORRECT OTHER PEOPLE'S POSTS! DONKEY!!

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Oh, dear, a staircase. *delicately holds up trailing labia like a dainty ballgown*

*ballsack

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I want to bang every chick I see from labia to labiz

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
“Can I identify the vulva anymore?”

“Of course you can!”

“Well, I couldn’t before.”

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Is there a chance the taint could bend?
Not on your life, my labial friend!

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Anyone who dictates what my labia look like SHOULDN'T BE loving ME IN THE FIRST PLACE.

*kramers into the thread* MORE LIKE FLETA MCSPURN cough gasp what'd I miss

e:

1stGear posted:

"Is Prometheus good or bad" is the CineD equivalent of tipping or circumcision. Please do not bring that evil in here.

Mierenneuker posted:

There is no running away from Prometheus discussions, you just have to sidestep it.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
Labia? Who's Bia?

... :v:

i'll see myself out

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I just want to take a moment to reflect on Lil Swamp Booger Baby's amazing avatar

I was phone posting and clicked to expand like what the hell is that thingOH. MY GOD.

But like, what the hell is that thing???? It's a goat's rear end with a mouth on it isn't it?

Anyway their post got me thinking about goat rear end in yoga bodysuits so I just had to ask.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Karate Bastard posted:

I just want to take a moment to reflect on Lil Swamp Booger Baby's amazing avatar

I was phone posting and clicked to expand like what the hell is that thingOH. MY GOD.

But like, what the hell is that thing???? It's a goat's rear end with a mouth on it isn't it?

Anyway their post got me thinking about goat rear end in yoga bodysuits so I just had to ask.

I think it's a face made out of a taxidermied deer's rear end

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS

Karate Bastard posted:

EorayMel posted:

I think it's a face made out of a taxidermied deer's rear end
It is indeed an assquatch.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Karate Bastard posted:

thats what labia look like, you big virgin

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Krankenstyle posted:

thats what labia look like, you big virgin

that labia doe

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

Lobok posted:

that labia doe

The quotes are coming from inside the topic!

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

Phy posted:

*kramers into the thread* MORE LIKE FLETA MCSPURN cough gasp what'd I miss

e:

Huh never seen circumcision referred to as tipping before but makes sense now I think about it.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

HopperUK posted:

He was just trying to start a communist plot :D

EDIT:

RFC2324 posted:

why don't we have an "I'm having a stroke" emote?

jobson groeth posted:

We do though :fap:

Zamboni Rodeo has a new favorite as of 01:35 on Apr 26, 2019

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Nice

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Anyone who dictates what my labia look like SHOULDN'T BE loving ME IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Not be an ignorant male but the labia probably shouldn't look like a lot of things? Like the president, or an opossum, or set of pan pipes, or the Sydney harbour bridge, or bunch of grapes or a great white shark? I'm not a oby/gyn so I'm happy to admit I'm wrong here.

Nucken Futz
Oct 30, 2010

by Reene

Outrail posted:

Not be an ignorant male but the labia probably shouldn't look like a lot of things? Like the president, or an opossum, or set of pan pipes, or the Sydney harbour bridge, or bunch of grapes or a great white shark? I'm not a oby/gyn so I'm happy to admit I'm wrong here.

No, I think you're on the right track.

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

I got this title for the dumbest fucking possible take on sea shanties. Specifically, I derailed the meme thread because sailors in the 18th century weren't woke enough for me, and you shouldn't sing sea shanties. In fact, don't have any fun ever.

Outrail posted:

Not be an ignorant male but the labia probably shouldn't look like a lot of things? Like the president,

Have you seen his neck lately?

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

MizPiz posted:

The people who went to see Unplanned are more intelligent and have a firmer grip on reality than MCU fans

https://twitter.com/GuyLodge/status/1121535760673460224?s=19

CharlestheHammer posted:

That isn’t something that is exclusive to Marvel fans. People have got really weird about spoilers

Brawnfire posted:

I really would have preferred to find that out for myself

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

neutral milf hotel posted:

shrek_fan_69:] hey, weedlord88, sorry to bug u but I need my 1000MM back. my dumbass customers are weak and want theyre money back
weedlord88:] no
sherek_fan_69:] drat that sucks lol
weedlord88:] ikr lmao

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

People have gotten really weird, period. Like, folks were yapping about how people were becoming too tribal a few years back and now we're down to tribes of zero because we're not even sure if we like ourselves enough to say we're on our own sides. I'd kill to have a narrow group I identified with these days.

After that guy got mad at the other guy for the spoiler about the movie about the super heroes, he probably confessed to a special app on his phone. Then deleted the app in shame. Then wrote some sort of blog about it.

On the internet, of all places.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
The Internet is a scream machine. I scream about Star Wars, you scream at me about guns, I scream at you about nazis, kramer screams at me about driving, I scream at you about murdering you and people like you for whatever reason which is somehow ok because I mention the oppressed in the same sentence, then we all scream about food seasoning. This is your hobby now.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
You really think people would do that? Go on the internet and bloo hoo hoo hoo?

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
If you liked my post please pick sides, and murder the unbelievers.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Karate Bastard posted:

The Internet is a scream machine. I scream about Star Wars, you scream at me about guns, I scream at you about nazis, kramer screams at me about driving, I scream at you about murdering you and people like you for whatever reason which is somehow ok because I mention the oppressed in the same sentence, then we all scream about food seasoning. This is your hobby now.

Can we agree to scream for ice cream? :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Can we agree to scream for ice cream? :ohdear:

Dunno, what flavor is it?

Choose wisely.