Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
https://twitter.com/NFLRT/status/1121548206637289474

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Hill and Crystal arguing about who broke the arm. Kid said "Daddy did it"

Hill denying he did it to Crystal

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

kiimo posted:

Hill and Crystal arguing about who broke the arm. Kid said "Daddy did it"

Hill denying he did it to Crystal

She also said he punches his kid in the chest and uses a belt on him when he acts up

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Jota posted:

She also said he punches his kid in the chest and uses a belt on him when he acts up

Apparently Tyreek makes his kid spread his arms out wide and punches him in the chest when he's crying.

He's done.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Time to surround Sammy Watkins with the finest foot doctors for the next year

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

holy poo poo that's spicy

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Players quitting on their coach is not equivalent to a bad roster. They have weak spots at OT, LB and QB. That's about it

Would you replace your roster or the roster of a dozen other teams with that of the Bengals? Probably not.

Also, those players that quit on their coach? They were drafted too. But in my opinion the perfect balance is a mix of the Bengals strategy and the Rams'. Draft and develop but pounce on good trades and free agents when you can. Teams routinely overvalue draft picks for already established players

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
https://twitter.com/bepryor/status/1121549982040055813

Play
Apr 25, 2006

uh oooooohhhhh

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
So, 4 games?

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Given that this is his 2nd violent offense I am guessing he is done in the NFL? One of those indefinite bans

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I bet they release him before the draft begins. 50 minutes.

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

BAH GAWD THAT'S JOHN DORSEY'S MUSIC!

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Scrolling down from the making his kid stand arms apart so he can punch him in the gut to this and I just burst out laughing.

God drat, what a mess. Bye Reek, gently caress you.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
I don't know where they live but both Missouri and Kansas are one party recording law states, so that recording would be admissible for any sort of legal action. Assuming Crystal gave herself permission to record herself obviously.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
I was hoping the recording was them agonizing over letting the kid climb trees unattended or something

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Holy poo poo that poor kid

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp
Christ, what an absurdly awful human being.

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

a neat cape posted:

Holy poo poo that poor kid
Yes, jesus christ. Keep that kid far, far away from them. What the gently caress.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

SHOAH NUFF posted:

I was hoping the recording was them agonizing over letting the kid climb trees unattended or something

I honestly wasn't sure what to expect but this tape is dropping like a nuclear weapon after that fuckass sheriff just cleared him of charges yesterday

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN

Azhais posted:

I don't know where they live but both Missouri and Kansas are one party recording law states, so that recording would be admissible for any sort of legal action. Assuming Crystal gave herself permission to record herself obviously.

Not sure it's guaranteed it would be admissible, I imagine some judges would be leery about letting it in or would find a way to call it unfairly prejudicial. But generally, yeah, probably.

Either way, gently caress Tyreek Hill.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

Play posted:

I honestly wasn't sure what to expect but this tape is dropping like a nuclear weapon after that fuckass sheriff just cleared him of charges yesterday

He seemed upset that neither of the parents cooperated. The DA now has this tape though...

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Professor Funk posted:

Not sure it's guaranteed it would be admissible, I imagine some judges would be leery about letting it in or would find a way to call it unfairly prejudicial. But generally, yeah, probably.

Either way, gently caress Tyreek Hill.

Missouri is a 1 person consent to record state. He's hosed and it's completely admissible

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

kiimo posted:

I bet they release him before the draft begins. 50 minutes.

https://twitter.com/SchillisanASS/s...29%26page%3D130

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends
https://twitter.com/TerezPaylor/status/1121552127942365191

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Tyreek Hill better never play another down of goddamned nfl football

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Missouri is a 1 person consent to record state. He's hosed and it's completely admissible

I understand that. That doesn't mean it's guaranteed to be admissible as evidence, just that it is not a crime to record a conversation you are a party to. Like I said, it very likely is admissible, but judges are unpredictable creatures. And Hill's attorneys would almost certainly make a huge stink about it.

But yes, he's completely hosed.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

Spoeank posted:

Tyreek Hill better never play another down of goddamned nfl football

Can MY SON HATE ME fit on an XFL Jersey nameplate

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Professor Funk posted:

I understand that. That doesn't mean it's guaranteed to be admissible as evidence, just that it is not a crime to record a conversation you are a party to. Like I said, it very likely is admissible, but judges are unpredictable creatures. And Hill's attorneys would almost certainly make a huge stink about it.

But yes, he's completely hosed.

At the end of the day based on the quotes coming out, the recording also shows her abusing the kid (i.e. you use a belt too), so it wouldn't exactly be in her best interest to allow it to be used.

Hopefully they find someone else to take care of that kid

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

Azhais posted:

At the end of the day based on the quotes coming out, the recording also shows her abusing the kid (i.e. you use a belt too), so it wouldn't exactly be in her best interest to allow it to be used.

Yep. Also true. And obviously the kid is the most important part of all this; I hope the kid finds a safe home and can live a normal life.

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Dubai in this case, which is where this was allegedly recorded.

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

He better be gone forever

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Azhais posted:

The kid was already removed from their custody. Hopefully it stays that way.

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Adrian Peterson is still beating his son and playing, so Tyreek will probably be a Cleveland Brown in 2020.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

LiquidFriend posted:

Adrian Peterson is still beating his son and playing, so Tyreek will probably be a Cleveland Brown in 2020.

or with Washington.

uhg goddamnit Dorsey

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Well at least the Chiefs didn't do something stupid like just trade for another DV guy.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Professor Funk posted:

Yep. Also true. And obviously the kid is the most important part of all this; I hope the kid finds a safe home and can live a normal life.

She's pregnant with twins, btw

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Acebuckeye13 posted:

Christ, what an absurdly awful human being.

Coming from a law enforcement perspective, this dude barely registers on the terrible scale because this kind of despicable behavior is so common. I know literally hundreds of these dudes and I've literally seen them laugh about getting charged with it because they know they can manipulate the mother into lying for them in court. It is disgusting and the system doesn't really have a good way to protect victims of domestic violence.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
I hope they let CrystalChristal know they were gonna release that tape way in advance so she could get to a safe fuckin distance

e: I mean, she's clearly also a monster but I don't think letting Hill go vigilante on her is a good idea

indigi fucked around with this message at 00:42 on Apr 26, 2019

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Ches Neckbeard posted:

The kid was already removed from their custody. Hopefully it stays that way.

He's a 3 year old black child. He's probably going into a foster system where he will be repeatedly sexually and physically abused while switching homes every few months. If he is adopted by a family member, it is going to be someone who was raised like Hill was and will probably do the same poo poo.

I don't know how we fix this as a country.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

indigi posted:

I hope they let CrystalChristal know they were gonna release that tape way in advance so she could get to a safe fuckin distance
If by that you mean to a highly supervised area where they can monitor her 24/7 until those twins are born and promptly taken away from her, yeah absolutely.