Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I'd rather scream about labia honestly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Dunno, what flavor is it?

Choose wisely.

...cookies and cream? :ohdear:

empty sea
Jul 17, 2011

gonna saddle my seahorse and float out to the sunset
I bought some kind of salted caramel truffle gelato. I don't know how that's gonna go.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

le post incroyable

Bicyclops posted:

okay, not sure if I should keep posting here, i have hosed up dreams pretty much all the time so i'm going to have one of these lik eonce a week, lol. here's one more, it's kind of long, sorry:

a little backstory: First: after the Pete Buttigieg dream, i actually tried to fier up skyrim just to collect some plants, it was really bothering me. but my loving laptop all of a sudden won't run it. it's got enough weird stuttery lag that's unplayable. i tried turning the graphics settings down, uninstalling it, etc, but i just can't get it to run. i spent hours doing trying to make it work and hearing the opening "hey you, you;re finally awake!!" dozens times, so skyrim is on my mind.

Second: my wife and i went to see Les Miserables, the musical, on easter, and I've had the iconic show-stopper "One Day More" stuck in my head since. i've been walking around like george costanza in that Seinfeld episode where he keeps muttering "Master of the house" under his breath. i keep making up parody lyrics in my head for no reason and i can't seem to stop. it's just been playing on a loop in my brain for like four days straight.

so last night, I dreamed that I finally got Skyrim working and it had just been running slow because of a patch, but there were like eight pop ups i had to get through letting me know what had been patched in. apparently all of the patches just made it way easier to make mods, so i chuckled to myself and decided to make the Skyrimiserables Mod. i wrote parody lyrics for One Day More and assigned the victor hugo characters to various Skryim NPCs. i remember the cockney thieves guild guy was thenardier, ulfric stormcloak was enjolras, and the jarl of whiterun was javert. some of the religious references got changed to "God Howard." i sang all the parts myself into my headset, and the New Improved Mod maker made it easy to put the instruments in.

i was enjoying playing skyrim and watching push notifications come in from the side, all of them steam comments from delighted gamers enjoying my mod. I felt really satisfied, collecting every flower i ran past, and was just running around the beginning of the game having a great time.

then i started to feel tired and put my laptop down, and it turned out that years and years had passed, and i was in the hospital. i kind of understood that i was dying. my son was a grown adult and he was there with i guess his girlfriend or his wife, and he said he was going to stay with me the whole time. he closed my laptop and toldm e that he understood now that i was the mysterious author of the smash hit Skyrimiserables mod, and that's why he had lived such a comfortable life, with all the royalties i got from Bethesda. i don't know why i'd had to keep it a secret from him and everyone else, but i knew that i had, and i felt enormous relief that i could tell somebody at last, like weeping tears that somebody finally knew. i felt elation that i was going to die surrounded by family, my life mission fulfilled, unburderned of secrets, just like Jean Valjean himself.

my son opened my laptop and started playing skyrim on h is own file, and, with tears in my eyes, i opened my mouth and belted out one last perfect, beautiful rendition of my "one more day" parody and all the doctors and nurses were gathering around to hear, crying tears of joy, but then i kind of slipped out of the hospital bed and jolted myself awake.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

Karate Bastard posted:

I'd rather scream about labia honestly.

?

(and now you heard it in his singsong voice.)

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Abugadu posted:

?

Holy gently caress.

I Love Annie May
Oct 10, 2012

Pakled posted:

I can't get over Cum Pass

Fister Roboto posted:

Try caulking your wagon.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Abugadu posted:

?

Yeah as I said that I realised I'd much rather hear other people scream honestly about labia.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
gently caress SKUB

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Can we please stop using the dirty word l***a and instead refer to them by the proper term: flippity flaps.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Dunno, what flavor is it?

Choose wisely.

https://twitter.com/seanspicer/status/11794196641
https://twitter.com/seanspicer/status/116970977878999040
https://twitter.com/seanspicer/status/132499281847402496
https://twitter.com/seanspicer/status/640955839390576640

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

re: the movie VelociPaster which is apparently about a pastor that can transform into a velociraptor:

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

That’s not a velociraptor, though.

Lobok posted:

Well they couldn't call him Utahpastor or the audience would think he's the wrong kind of predator.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Abugadu posted:

?

Why yes, yes I did.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Can we agree to scream for ice cream? :ohdear:

SOME PEOPLE ARE LACTOSE INTOLERANT YOU ABLEIST PIECE OF poo poo

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

mysterious frankie posted:

People have gotten really weird, period. Like, folks were yapping about how people were becoming too tribal a few years back and now we're down to tribes of zero because we're not even sure if we like ourselves enough to say we're on our own sides. I'd kill to have a narrow group I identified with these days.

After that guy got mad at the other guy for the spoiler about the movie about the super heroes, he probably confessed to a special app on his phone. Then deleted the app in shame. Then wrote some sort of blog about it.

On the internet, of all places.

This is a great forum quote but not in a funny way.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Trig Discipline posted:

Well yeah why do you think we invented things like soy ice cream?

ICE CREAM FOR EVERYBODY YAY!

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?
I scream
You scream
We all scream
For froyo

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Lobok posted:

that labia doe

Labia dee labia dah, labia dee labia dah

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Trig Discipline posted:

B&J has a growing variety of lactose-free ice cream flavors. :yum:

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Facebook Aunt posted:

Can we please stop using the dirty word l***a and instead refer to them by the proper term: flippity flaps.

'Flibbity giblets' works really well. For example: "Hey baby, I wanna get all up in your flibbity giblets."

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.
I always thought the preferred nomenclature was “downstairs lady-meat[s].”

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

labia hi, labia hu, labia ho, labia ha-hah

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
Labes, lady, labes

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Ghost Leviathan posted:

This is a great forum quote but not in a funny way.

I think you’ll find that not being funny is my specialty >:D

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
More like moron labia amirite?

:haw:

Shut up Meg
Jan 8, 2019

You're safe here.

burial posted:

I always thought the preferred nomenclature was “downstairs lady-meat[s].”

"Beef curtains"

burial
Sep 13, 2002

I said “preferred” not “most likely to cause nausea.”

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc
La-bia

when you're with me I'm smiiiiiling

Give me - whoa-oh-oh your loveeee

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:

burial posted:

I said “preferred” not “most likely to cause nausea.”
The labitoria were the walls at the opening of the vomitorium, yes, but it just meant the exit, it wasn't a place people went to throw up.

burial
Sep 13, 2002

90s Cringe Rock posted:

The labitoria were the walls at the opening of the vomitorium, yes, but it just meant the exit, it wasn't a place people went to throw up.

This quote is almost better out of context. Man, that’s perfect.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Labes, lady, labes

Is this the Ministry or Bob Dylan version? This is important to how funny I find this joke.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there
(Sarah pauses in her chores, looks up at the sky, and speaks)
Dear God, you made many, many poor women with huge labia
I realize, of course, that it's no shame to have such big labia
But it's no great honor, either. 
So what would have been so terrible if I had a small fortune to afford labiaplasty?

(sings quietly)
If I were a rich girl,
Labi-deedle-daidle,
Daidle-daidle-deedle-daidle-ahhhh

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Labes, lady, labes

What a strange declension, English is so weird

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe
Y'all are are putting in some solid work ITT

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

*Clapton guitar riffs*
Labia, you got me on my knees
Labia, begging, darling, please
Labia, darling, won't you ease my worried mind?

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

"We're not laughing with you, we're laughing at you"

Christ, did i choose the wrong masters.

D-Pad
Jun 28, 2006

Q: How do you tell if a girl likes you?

A: You put your hands down her pants and it feels like your feeding a horse.

Lol you're not a real man unless you can get then labes so engorged she flies off like a bat after the sex having

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Don't come over here
Piss on my gate
Save it, just keep it off my labes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

The Chad went down her panties, he was lookin' for a labe to feel.