Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Wormskull posted:

I was watching Mary Kish last night and she said “crazy insane” and I took a 4 pound poo poo in my Hanes.

Thats wild

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

The hare continues to lap the tortoise that is AAA game dev, as it lethargically eats its carrot on the stick, while the course is forever changed to benefit the coursemakers.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Just thought of something. Could God make a goalpost so big even he couldn't shift it in favor of the gatekeepers.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Just thought of something. Could God make a goalpost so big even he couldn't shift it in favor of the gatekeepers.

This is the question oBstensivebly answered in Endgame that we didn't know we wanted, or needed.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

This is the question oBstensivebly answered in Endgame that we didn't know we wanted, or needed.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
https://twitter.com/nitomatta/status/1121475143883091973?s=21

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

what the hell lol

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

lmao

Azram Legion
Jan 23, 2005

Drunken Poet Glory

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmfao at these and like 50% of the posts in this thread for the last many pages

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

They don't make goalposts like they used to

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

the morning after eating all those drat carrots, we all know that feel!

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lmao

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

abby left?

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Patrick Klepek posted:

Content Warning: This piece contains graphic descriptions of violence, including towards children.

One of the first things I did in Days Gone was climb on a roof, and bash a child to death with a stray slab of wood. The meter charting my progress to the next level went up a tiny bit.

The kid was a zombie, I guess—in Days Gone, they’re “freaks”—but this is, or was, unmistakably a kid. Five, maybe six years old? I don’t know their name, I don’t know how they got this way. All I know is the game said to clear the roof, and provided no options for me to deal with the situation other than coldly bashing in their skull. And so I swung away.
Austin to Patrick: This is great, what do you say we take out the dot-dot-dot after "swung away"? Not sure it's necessary

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Ten hours in and the gatekeepers are moving their goalposts WITH each other. Twenty hours plus and my carrot/stick/sunk costs-area still pOwns my operational manifest.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

spb posted:

Ten hours in and the gatekeepers are moving their goalposts WITH each other. Twenty hours plus and my carrot/stick/sunk costs-area still pOwns my operational manifest.

Lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

spb posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

spb posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

spb posted:

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

spb posted:

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

i wonder what goalposts will be moved on upf today

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Austin on the beastcast today is solid at least

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Fluffdaddy posted:

Austin on the beastcast today is solid at least

Wonder if Waypoint will survive the year

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

DOes anybody remember which quick look it was where Alex did his Gilbert Gottfried voice for an hour straight

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I feel like that was some forgettable western RPG, maybe a Risen or something pirate themed, op.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

DOes anybody remember which quick look it was where Alex did his Gilbert Gottfried voice for an hour straight

i need to see this too

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I was right. It's this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNMSUfrSvtI

Autism ftw.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

:worship:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

goonbless

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Based Navarro. People don’t believe me. But it’s true. Long live.

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Alex as gilbert gottfreid: omgg this game is like if tarkovsky made a music video for kraftwerk about gravity's rainbow and dril was there

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Sir John Feelgood posted:

Alex as gilbert gottfreid: omgg this game is like if tarkovsky made a music video for kraftwerk about gravity's rainbow and dril was there

nah

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Alex as Gilbert gottfried: WHat's going awn with all these LOOTboxes!?

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Thats the exact kind of cringe poo poo he would say though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Latency
Mar 30, 2011

Upf owned this week