Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

:synpa:
Yeah but emptyquoting someone is much better anyways, it's like being high fived

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Goons Are Great posted:

:synpa:
Yeah but emptyquoting someone is much better anyways, it's like being high fived

Bumping so you can find it better!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Goons Are Gifts

I tried to find it and my brain told me it must be on byob page 420, then I spent 30 minutes staring at the page until you posted it back up

Thank you so much for saving me here

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Everything is actually on p420 all the time

Rly dinks ur dink

Goons Are Gifts

massive thread hijack: post itt if you are too high to post in the too high to post in byob thread!!

Stoner Sloth

Goons Are Great posted:

massive thread hijack: post itt if you are too high to post in the too high to post in byob thread!!

*kramer's into room but forgets why* Uh... yeah, I thinik I'm too high to post here?

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

ShortStack

tinystax
i'm too byob to post in high

vanisher made my sig and it's super cool thanks v

Stoner Sloth

In byob post, I'm too high?

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'm high in byob, post too.

Goons Are Gifts

In love mode right now, too emotional and loving to post in byob

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Goons Are Great posted:

In love mode right now, too emotional and loving to post in byob

Have you tried gently hugging you're computer and pretending it was everyone in BYOB bringing it in for a group hug

Goons Are Gifts

Actually I took him into my bed and we cuddled all night long, because I put a byob sticker on him

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
I BYOB, therefore, I am (high)

hi

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

Goons Are Gifts

Hi five

Stoner Sloth

:five: high

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Goons Are Great posted:

Actually I took him into my bed and we cuddled all night long, because I put a byob sticker on him

This means you are married to your computer; congratulations on your future children, Bluetooth and Lightning-Cable

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Goshd*ng high as h*ck and in a weirdly social mood suddenly.

I'm going to go socialize with humans and wander downtown. Surely there's something going on. Maybe there's coffee at the shack.

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
I was super high this weekend and in fact was so high I forgot about the existence of BYOB itself.

Sorry my yobbers! I feel bad I could ever forget about the chillest zone there ever can be.

Stoner Sloth

Bacon Taco posted:

I was super high this weekend and in fact was so high I forgot about the existence of BYOB itself.

Sorry my yobbers! I feel bad I could ever forget about the chillest zone there ever can be.

its okay friend, when you saw only one set of foot prints, that's the times when the spirit of BYOB was carrying you (because you were high)

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Stoner Sloth posted:

its okay friend, when you saw only one set of foot prints, that's the times when the spirit of BYOB was carrying you (because you were high)

woah this is deep

weed is god's son and god is byob, my dink has been donked

Stoner Sloth

hamjobs posted:

woah this is deep

weed is god's son and god is byob, my dink has been donked

brb gonna smoke some more jesus

Stoner Sloth

Jesus answered, "For I am the we'd and the 'yob and the high." John 4:20

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

now as they were eating, jesus took a brownie and after blessing it, broke it and gave it to the posters, and had said "take; eat; for this is my body."

and after taking the cup and having given thanks, he gave it to them saying, "drink ye all of it, for this is my juice of the covenant; it's from the new cold pressed place by the good burrito stand. if you ask they put cbd in it. i like it ok, i think i need a snack. has anyone seen my vape pen?"

Stoner Sloth

hamjobs posted:

now as they were eating, jesus took a brownie and after blessing it, broke it and gave it to the posters, and had said "take; eat; for this is my body."

and after taking the cup and having given thanks, he gave it to them saying, "drink ye all of it, for this is my juice of the covenant; it's from the new cold pressed place by the good burrito stand. if you ask they put cbd in it. i like it ok, i think i need a snack. has anyone seen my vape pen?"

weed jesus, best jesus imho i would vote for him

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

he's just alright with me.

Stoner Sloth

miracle of loaves and fishes but its jesus finding an ounce he'd forgotten about while high

Goons Are Gifts

jeeeeesuuuuus loves marijuana

Stoner Sloth

Personal (stash of) Jesus

xcheopis

Everybody liked Jesus
Everybody wanted to hang out with him
Anything he wanted to do, he did
He turned water into wine
And if he wanted to
He could have turned wheat into marijuana
Or sugar into cocaine
Or vitamin pills into amphetamines

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
if smoking weed was bad, jesus wouldn't be smoking it

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
and yes, i'm using the present tense, b/c jesus lives (and is smoking marijuana)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Stoner Sloth posted:

Jesus answered, "For I am the we'd and the 'yob and the high." John 4:20

lol'd

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

HappyKitty

I'M BAAAAAAAACK

I'M BACK AND IM WEED JESUS!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

HappyKitty posted:

I'M BAAAAAAAACK

I'M BACK AND IM WEED JESUS!

PRAISE

Goons Are Gifts

Staring at the byob colors right now, feeling more peaceful than a street lantern on halloween

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Goons Are Great posted:

Staring at the byob colors right now, feeling more peaceful than a street lantern on halloween

You ever look at byob and..... you know.... do the thing (orgasm)

Goons Are Gifts

Constantly!!
I'm so glad we are connected in spirit

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Goons Are Great posted:

Constantly!!
I'm so glad we are connected in spirit

Spirit sex = best sex imo

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Please don't touch the wank square until you wash your hands

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

hamjobs posted:

Please don't touch the wank square until you wash your hands

I would like to learn more about this wank square