Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

slothrop
Dec 7, 2006

Santa Alpha, Fox One... Gifts Incoming ~~~>===|>

Soiled Meat

NumbersMatching320 posted:

This. The Fit is the best current Honda, fite me.

My stepdad was telling me about the Mugen Fit/Jazz/whatever he tracked down for my cousin. He reckons it’s the tits for a small car. Makes me wish I still lived in NZ so I could buy affordable high spec JDM tiny cars. I’d DD a Honda S660 so hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

What have you assholes done now?

KYOON GRIFFEY JR posted:

What's "not a real Honda" about the Accord and Civic?

Right? :colbert:

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

slothrop posted:

I’d DD a Honda S660 so hard.

The S660 is the coolest looking Honda in 20 years.

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

I am a pretty pretty princess, watch me do my pretty princess dance....

:hfive: I got you fam.

T-Square
May 14, 2009

Heading down to Chicago tonight to see the Misfits tomorrow night. I am fully expecting this to be an embarrassing gathering of washed up dudes grasping at the last few dollars they can, should be fun! :toot:

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

T-Square posted:

an embarrassing gathering of washed up dudes grasping at the last few dollars they can

The band or the fans?

T-Square
May 14, 2009

Why not both? :shrug:

keykey
Mar 28, 2003

I agree. Had 0 intention of purchasing one until test driving it. Went to multiple dealerships looking for a commute box since any time the Mini broke it would be down for at least 2 weeks because no local dealership and the ones in the bay always had to order parts that I could get faster from Rock Auto/Ebay. Anyway, 3 years/75k miles later and still don't regret purchasing it. The only minor annoyance is the lower engine cover assembly clips are plastic and love to either break or let go. Screw in too tight and they strip then let go, too loose and they work loose and let go, apparently, the Honda techs really hate those too. Being a completionist, I have a burning need to keep the thing on instead of just leaving it off after changing the oil like everybody else.

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Tell him about the blower!

Humphreys posted:

Hi I'm drunk on ANZAC Day have some colony freedom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOCe2Y7iVF8

Had to look that up - Australian equivalent of Memorial Day in the US (May 27, this year). Sounds like we use them the about the same way - get drunk, have parades and cookouts.
Also, Sabaton is always a good choice. Gotta love orchestral metal.

Rhyno posted:

I feel like the next 23 hours are going to be spent dodging Endgame spoilers and Joe Biden ads.

I probably won't be seeing Endgame for a couple weeks. Pray for me to remain spoiler-free.

Applebees Appetizer posted:

Yeesh, that's horrible

Wow, look at this bad opinion. Kidding - you're allowed to not like stuff. :)
Beats growling or inarticulate screaming, at least.

Humphreys posted:

Sorry if that was not of your quality - It's not their best song. I was in a metal mood and didnt want to post the same poo poo I've done for 16 years since I served. But here have it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Urtiyp-G6jY

If you say 'that's horrible' we gonna fight.

That's good, too.
I sort of regret not joining the military, and am somewhat relieved I didn't, at the same time.
I'd have been right in the middle of the first Desert Storm if I'd have joined up out of high school.
If my dad had gone to Vietnam, which was possible - he graduated high school in 1966 - there's a very real possibility that I wouldn't be here, or be a very different person, since I was born in 1969. Fortunately for me, he went to college for Mechanical Engineering, which exempted him from the draft. Both grandads were Army in WW2, though. Thank God both came back.

QuarkMartial posted:

Hey, for those that ordered the Blaupunkt TRT1049 mentioned earlier, what sort of wiring harness did it come with? They're 12 bucks on Amazon now and it's offering me a wiring harness for $5 more, but I'd rather not spend the money unless I need it. Or would I be able to reuse the one off of my current radio (Alpine CDA 9884 with Polk DB571s)?

E: I guess it bears mentioning that it's going in an 06 F150.

The radio comes with it's own harness, very unlikely to interchange with any other manufacturer's .
Most likely what you are being offered is the adapter to the vehicle side harness, so splicing will not be required.

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

KYOON GRIFFEY JR posted:

What's "not a real Honda" about the Accord and Civic?

Look, if I can't make sweeping generalizations about topics I know very little about why am I even on the internet?

keykey
Mar 28, 2003

redgubbinz posted:

Look, if I can't make sweeping generalizations about topics I know very little about why am I even on the internet?

I like your style, kid. You got moxie!

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
I posted a few days ago but it is paid for and official...I own a 94 Skyline!

Can't get it until September (which is probably for the best as I now currently own 7 vehicles and that will probably keep increasing)

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Tell him about the blower!

Go to Google and search for "Thanos".
Click on the icon of the Infinity Gauntlet on the right side, in the "knowledge graphic".
Enjoy.

Mr-Spain
Aug 27, 2003

Bullshit... you can be mine.
Neighbors cat killed a rat in my backyard the otherday, he's cool to stay. Glad I don't have my Lab anymore.

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

redgubbinz posted:

fair

the current Accord is like, extremely good, and Honda-y

even if it looks like rear end and is the size of a 1980s S-class

T-Square
May 14, 2009

Accords of the last couple of years sound really fuckin' good with an exhaust too. Depending on the exhaust, I guess.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Accord Sport with the 2.0 and a manual.

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

bird with big dick posted:

Accord Sport with the 2.0 and a manual.

the Accord Sport with the 1.5 is a very decent family sedan, too, for about $25k.

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

Not going to lie, I like the new Insight, it's a hybrid that looks like a normal car and mostly avoided the modern Honda overstyling. Plastidip all the chrome bits black and it doesn't look half bad. Expensive, though.

MomJeans420
Mar 19, 2007

T-Square posted:

Heading down to Chicago tonight to see the Misfits tomorrow night. I am fully expecting this to be an embarrassing gathering of washed up dudes grasping at the last few dollars they can, should be fun! :toot:

They're playing (with Danzig even) in LA soon, but tickets for the pit were $171 plus ticketmaster fees, which I'm sure are insanely high. Then I pictured the crowds getting in/out of the stadium and said gently caress it, it's not worth going.

Also:

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

Please tell me this is real.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I believed him until the cum thing.

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

redgubbinz posted:

Not going to lie, I like the new Insight, it's a hybrid that looks like a normal car and mostly avoided the modern Honda overstyling. Plastidip all the chrome bits black and it doesn't look half bad. Expensive, though.

it's like 10k under the average transaction price of a new car these days :D

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Got the estimate back on the cee arr vee.

$4299.69

That's with straightening the core support and using a recycled radiator/fan/condenser/left headlight. If there's a silver lining, the only exterior blemishes the car had before, were a chip in the hood and a small dent in the fender so those will get repaired in this claim.

I'm unsure about using a recycled condenser though.

MomJeans420
Mar 19, 2007

bird with big dick posted:

I believed him until the cum thing.

I wanted to believe, but it's from a fake danzig page

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg
:colbert:

e:

slidebite fucked around with this message at 02:54 on Apr 27, 2019

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

meatpimp posted:

God drat, April seems like it's been going on forever and we're not even half-way through.

Seriously, this month won't loving end.

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

meatpimp posted:

Seriously, this month won't loving end.

Same, but every month. And there's nothing really on the horizon to look forward to, for me anyway. Ah well, better luck next month.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

Bought this 1991 Suzuki Carry 4WD with not-even 5000 miles on it for 980 bucks.

Woolwich Bagnet
Apr 27, 2003

Real nice Kaker.

In weather news... half a foot of snow forecast tomorrow what the hell.

SeaGoatSupreme
Dec 26, 2009
Ask me about fixed-gear bikes (aka "fixies")
gently caress you kaker

</3

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

angryrobots posted:

I'm unsure about using a recycled condenser though.

:same: - that's one part I'd always go new on.

If insurance won't cover a brand new one, see if the shop will let you supply one. Or if they'll order a new one and let you cover the difference.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I think I have an Endgame hangover.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

The worst people ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89-9BCglhkw

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I hate rich people.

Also hate waking up in agony. My neck is jacked nd my shoulder is throbbing. This is not going to be helpful with the brake job I planned to do today.

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Where we're going, we won't need fries to see

Honda fit, jazz and Nissan notes are the enemy of anyone wanting to do more than 10mph below the speed limit on A roads

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.

I like the sugar baby who straight up sucked dick to get there. She's either high enough to not give a poo poo about telling people or is actually really cool about it

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Now who's the lazy jerk for not taking his winters off or putting the shovel away :smug:

ilkhan
Oct 7, 2004

I LOVE Musk and his pro-first-amendment ways. X is the future.

Powershift posted:

Now who's the lazy jerk for not taking his winters off or putting the shovel away :smug:
Do those houses not have yards or garages? WTF?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mewse
May 2, 2006

ilkhan posted:

Do those houses not have yards or garages? WTF?

Might have a back lane