Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
So Winterfell will be abandoned after the next episode, the armies will retreat back to Dragonstone via teleportation and there will be reports that the army of the dead have invaded the Riverlands on their way to the Eyrie. And Edmure Tully will still be held hostage in Riverrun by a Lannister garrison.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plan Z
May 6, 2012

Who's the most pointless character they have in the show right now?

The answer is Grey Worm.

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Plan Z posted:

The answer is Grey Worm.

His only function is to potentially make Missandei get naked again, making him on the list of Essential Characters.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Plan Z posted:

The answer is Grey Worm.

Or Theon or Varys?

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
Robert is such a tragic and awesome character and representative of the best writing of the book and acting of the show.

After Lyanna's death his life basically became meaningless. He gets the entire kingdom but he's eternally unhappy except when he's drinking, eating, loving, or fighting - which he does as often as he can.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

Robert is such a tragic and awesome character and representative of the best writing of the book and acting of the show.

After Lyanna's death his life basically became meaningless. He gets the entire kingdom but he's eternally unhappy except when he's drinking, eating, loving, or fighting - which he does as often as he can.

He's unhappy then, too. The guy was a depressed womanizing alcoholic.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

Imagine a man who orders liver and onions to be prepared before he kills the mounted champion of Mereen for fun then literally takes a poo poo in front of the entire city and wipes his rear end with the champion's cloak.

I was trying to remember the details of that scene and you can't tell me that it wouldn't have been the talking point of show for weeks. It is just right in HBO's wheelhouse for bombastic content.

Poor Strong Belwas. :smith:

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Honestly, who even remembers the show version of the champion of Mereen?

Anyone, without using google, wanna tell me what he looked like or how the fight went down?

Now picture a 450 pound fatass circus strongman killing a mounted knight and taking a huge poo poo on him as a sign of disrespect to the slavemasters.

People would still be talking about that scene.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Now picture a 450 pound fatass killing a good story and taking a huge poo poo on his characters as a sign of disrespect to the audience.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

This sounds like a good basis for a tv series that will be inexplicably loved by millions.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Mereenese Champion was shouting fantasy gobbledygook that apparently translated into John Cleese's french insults from Holy Grail.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

The sad thing is he totally had everything going for him too. Lord of a great house, great friends and he loved his foster father, and while Ned says he never really knew Lyanna so they clearly would be miserable...Ned also didn't know Cat when they got married and they ended up mostly okay.

Although I don't know if Robert would have killed Jon Snow if he knew the baby was Lyanna's. I mean, Ned could have easily said Rhaegar shared her with the guards or whatever, but Robert's bloodthirst might have been stayed if he knew this was all that was left of her.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Nah, he would have killed him. 100%. He loved the idea of Lyanna, not the actual woman. A kid born from her loving someone else wouldn't be safe even if he wasn't an heir to the throne.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I wanna hear more about killing and pooping. That might be my new fetish.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
This show is loving garbo but at least we may get to see a giant step on some more people

Issy
Jul 15, 2017

https://youtube.com/watch?v=N0iZGMXpquQ

Hustlin Floh posted:

This show is loving garbo but at least we may get to see a giant step on some more people

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Waltzing Along posted:

I wanna hear more about killing and pooping. That might be my new fetish.

Buddy, let me tell you about the very last Daenerys chapter that will ever be published.

GRRM posted:

Sunset found her squatting in the grass, groaning. Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelled fouler. By the time the moon came up she was making GBS threads brown water. The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew, and her thirst sent her crawling to the stream to suck up more water.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Buddy, let me tell you about the very last Daenerys chapter that will ever be published.

If you're gonna reference that gem, you go with the best:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmKhGqWcJGY

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Arcsquad12 posted:

Are there sequels for "sticky princes", "fat pink mast" and "her oval office was the world"

:allears:

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Now picture a 450 pound fatass circus strongman killing a mounted knight and taking a huge poo poo on him as a sign of disrespect to the slavemasters stepping on some people

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock

Arcsquad12 posted:

roy dotrice owns (rip)

Collateral
Feb 17, 2010

Are there sequels for "sticky princes", "fat pink mast" and "her oval office was the world"

:allears:

Fat pink mast is something of a bad thread classic. I don't have the link handy though.

e: found it: http://tindeck.com/dl/utrz

Collateral fucked around with this message at 11:21 on Apr 27, 2019

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Really any of his sex scenes are hilariously bad, Jon and Ygritte, Cersei and taena, can’t think of more but they’re all awful

YaketySass
Jan 15, 2019

Blind Idiot Dog
All GOT sex scenes are awful.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

Really any of his sex scenes are hilariously bad, Jon and Ygritte, Cersei and taena, can’t think of more but they’re all awful

myrish swamp

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Thoros of Myr's swamp rear end.

Big Dick Cheney
Mar 30, 2007
i remember daario pissing and that he killed the horse. he was also a rare helmet wearer.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
who wants to see my helmet

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
me

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

when was the last time we got homegrown anyway?

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Who’s gonna win the game of thrones

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

ethanol posted:

Who’s gonna win the game of thrones

Us, the viewers!

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

etalian posted:

myrish swamp

That’s taena

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

is it incest if yara fucks theon's zombie cock

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Death poll time. Who do you think is going to die tomorrow. From most to least likely. Choose 5:

1 - Theon
2 - Grey Worm
3 - Jorah
4 - Brienne
5 - Beric

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

Given that there are quite plausible spoilers available, this is obvious: Drogon, Danaerys's dress, Sean Bean after being resurrected in the crypt and the next episode's plothook.

McGurk
Oct 20, 2004

Cuz life sucks, kids. Get it while you can.

Everyone loyal to Dany will die, except Jon. She will go loving nuts and turn into the mad queen.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Why doesnt bran just warg a dragon?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wallrod
Sep 27, 2004
Stupid Baby Picture
Why doesn't bran warg into an ant and crawl up the night king's butthole and expand himself to immense size