Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

No way. Is this new from today or some old leak because all the older leaks are wrong.

Judge for yourself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thom12255
Feb 23, 2013
WHERE THE FUCK IS MY MONEY
I loving hope Arya does it, the fanboy rage would be amazing content.

Its Coke
Oct 29, 2018
I love it

The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"
:lol:

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
Are you loving kidding me

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Oh my god it’s real.

That’s it. That’s the end of 7 entire seasons of plot build up. That.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
Melisandre kind of walks off and evaporates.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
My only hope is another walker intercepts her and she kills that one instead of nk

Its Coke
Oct 29, 2018
I'm just here for the resolution, so that rules

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

I hope GRRM is happy this this absolute bullshit is the only ending to his story that we’re ever gonna get.

Thom12255
Feb 23, 2013

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I hope GRRM is happy this this absolute bullshit is the only ending to his story that we’re ever gonna get.

It probably works out great that he will never have to take any flak for the ending.

Narzack
Sep 15, 2008

Thom12255 posted:

I loving hope Arya does it, the fanboy rage would be amazing content.

Why would there be fanboy rage? I thought she's like dumb Daryl level of fan favorite.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

If Arya kills NK that means Jaime may kill Cersei! Something hinted in the books may still happen on the show!

Its Coke
Oct 29, 2018

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

It's also cool that a fat pervert who thinks he's a genius is getting owned

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I refuse to believe that D&D are that dumb. Even after the Sand Snakes. Even after the Season 6 Terminator Waif chase. I refuse.

Prepare yourself

Thom12255
Feb 23, 2013

Narzack posted:

Why would there be fanboy rage? I thought she's like dumb Daryl level of fan favorite.

People have worked themselves into "Littlefinger swapped himself with a faceless man!" mode regarding how the NK is so smart and going to do something unexpected and take out Kings Landing.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

So what was all that bullshit from GRRM about The Others (white walkers) not being a bunch of mindless monsters and that he was going to avoid the classic LoTR style climactic battle of Good Vs Evil to resolve that story?

Lol

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

I love how the leaks/spoilers just get dumber and dumber until we get the real deal and it's somehow even worse

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

So what was all that bullshit from GRRM about The Others (white walkers) not being a bunch of mindless monsters and that he was going to avoid the classic LoTR style climactic battle of Good Vs Evil to resolve that story?

Lol

That will be explained in the books.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

CODChimera posted:

I love how the leaks/spoilers just get dumber and dumber until we get the real deal and it's somehow even worse

5 days ago I was raging at the fake spoilers of the golden company doing a sneak attack and how stupid that would be

This blows that away so badly that I have to assume those pictures are edited out of order and the NK catches her spear with one hand or something and the dying Walker is from a different time in the ep

This is insane I'm gonna go super Saiyan with rage (especially if it's the dragonglass end that kills him not her valryian dagger)

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

On one hand you have Avengers Endgame which is one of the most emotionally and thematically satisfying conclusions in the history of popular fiction.

On the other you have what D&D have done.

Thom12255
Feb 23, 2013
The Night King gets stabbed on the toilet with a dragonglass spear.

Its Coke
Oct 29, 2018

mastershakeman posted:

This blows that away so badly that I have to assume those pictures are edited out of order and the NK catches her spear with one hand or something and the dying Walker is from a different time in the ep

This is what I'm afraid of

Narzack
Sep 15, 2008

Thom12255 posted:

People have worked themselves into "Littlefinger swapped himself with a faceless man!" mode regarding how the NK is so smart and going to do something unexpected and take out Kings Landing.

Hahahaha. It's all stupid and awful. The only good ending would be if, like, Dolores Edd sucker punches the Night King to death.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Lol, owned. Everyone hast been owned by this garbage show

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
Some people are now hoping the leaks are a decoy. They're at the bargaining stage.

Thom12255
Feb 23, 2013

Narzack posted:

Hahahaha. It's all stupid and awful. The only good ending would be if, like, Dolores Edd sucker punches the Night King to death.

and now your watch is ended

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

People say d&d and the writers are idiots but we have been watching this dreck for the last three seasons so take a guess who the real idiots are

Thom12255
Feb 23, 2013
i am no man

Narzack
Sep 15, 2008

Thom12255 posted:

and now your watch is ended

I read the books, but bailed out of the show halfway through season 3. Were the fates of Benjen or Syrio ever confirmed?

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

On one hand you have Avengers Endgame which is one of the most emotionally and thematically satisfying conclusions in the history of popular fiction.

Lol

Thom12255
Feb 23, 2013

Narzack posted:

I read the books, but bailed out of the show halfway through season 3. Were the fates of Benjen or Syrio ever confirmed?

Benjen was a human zombie who died 10 second after seeing jon one last time and syrio is the NK

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Narzack posted:

Benjen comes back as Coldhands the thinking wight. He sacrifices himself for no reason.

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

There are so many things that are getting a decent resolution (Sam and Jon sucking and loving each other, etc) that all the things that's had piping laid down throughout the show but aren't following through on (Why do they need the ice babies? Who dat dude?) are going to be ignored.

Its Coke
Oct 29, 2018
Btw Jon gets burned by dragonfire and appears to survive. Jon the Unburnt? Proves he's a Targ?

Narzack
Sep 15, 2008

Ague Proof posted:

Benjen comes back as Coldhands the thinking wight. He sacrifices himself for no reason.

Hahahahahaha beautifully loving stupid

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

I said popular fiction and not fiction for a reason.

Its Coke
Oct 29, 2018

Narzack
Sep 15, 2008

Thom12255 posted:

syrio is the NK

Isn't he a little short for a snowtrooper?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

If you have to have the NK go out like a punk at least have Jon do it since that’s his entire drat character arc. Good lord I’d fail Creative Writing 101 but Id do a better job than D&D.