Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

Turmoilx posted:

that is linked to the jp2 at end of this battle http://wotreplays.eu/site/4864975#murovanka-turmoilx-e_25

drat i wish i was famous for my dick sucking prowess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business

Hellsau posted:

drat i wish i was famous for my dick sucking prowess

World of Tanks: Unicum at Sucking Dicks

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

Mesadoram posted:

Most people don't have the patience to suck 400 dicks just to three star their DSLs.

Unlike us PANSYs.

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

"Stand back, Ottawan ruffian, or face my lumens!"

Mesadoram posted:

World of Tanks: Check out my Fellatio Ratio

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

World of Tanks: Orgasm Rate is More Important than Cum Volume.

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business

BIG HEADLINE posted:

World of Tanks: Check out my Fellatio Ratio

gently caress.

Turmoilx
Nov 24, 2015

I possibly could of done something more effective with this money but I'm not sure.
https://imgur.com/a/S4n6nmU guess i have a new tank now, it seems to have a gun similar to su 100y

Atomizer
Jun 24, 2007

That's more of an "EVEN 90 is broken" thing than "some bushes are broken."

Turmoilx posted:

https://imgur.com/a/S4n6nmU guess i have a new tank now, it seems to have a gun similar to su 100y

Posted by username "SoulAtomizer"??? WTF!!!?!?!?!?!

Turmoilx
Nov 24, 2015

I possibly could of done something more effective with this money but I'm not sure.
that came from a joke that if i explained..it would sound like a drug trip story. why, do you like it? something about a factory, corpses and vaporizing their souls into clouds and.. ill stop there ..reminds me of pink floyd a little

also psa http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/602999-help-won-replay-contest-suspicious-link/ apparently its not just me getting odd messages also i feel real bad for this guy i think he put a personal picture of himself as his forums picture.

Turmoilx fucked around with this message at 05:39 on Apr 28, 2019

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

drug trip story time please

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

Turmoilx posted:

its prob the worst tier 6 in the game

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
maybe it's just my phone but I can't even tell what it is from that picture

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

serious gaylord posted:

its prob the worst tier 6 in the game

just like the Churchill Gun Carrier is the worst tier 5?

also it's got TOG HP, so it's at least better than TOG, plus like 380m view range is adequate, it can't be that bad

Lazyhound
Mar 1, 2004

A squid eating dough in a polyethylene bag is fast and bulbous—got me?

Gone Fashing posted:

maybe it's just my phone but I can't even tell what it is from that picture

I’m seeing the Chimera, which is a tier 8?

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

Lazyhound posted:

I’m seeing the Chimera, which is a tier 8?

yeah im dumb i thought it was the tier 6 poo poo heap

Captain Blaargh
Apr 27, 2007

Yeah yeah yeah. How about some Scotch whiskey? You got any of that around here, or just a bunch of nonsense words?

Doing a roach patrol with Turmoil yesterday resulted in some real fun.

Got an Ace Tanker after I ran out of ammo, rammed the M12 a couple times till it died, then ran into a bush on the cap circle and won while their firefly hid somewhere scared shitless.

And here is the replay.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

Wow Turmoil just getting owned after dealing one shot of damage, I can't imagine being so aggressive and dying so early and making your platoonmates carry you.

Turmoilx
Nov 24, 2015

Hellsau posted:

Wow Turmoil just getting owned after dealing one shot of damage, I can't imagine being so aggressive and dying so early and making your platoonmates carry you.

we took turns or .. at least once, yeah i tried to scout the middle but they had a type 64 and he fkd me up because i made mistakes. and i find it funny our arty had 5 kills with under 800 damage

Turmoilx fucked around with this message at 22:34 on Apr 28, 2019

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

Turmoilx posted:

we took turns or .. at least once, yeah i tried to scout the middle but they had a type 64 and he fkd me up because i made mistakes. and i find it funny our arty had 5 kills with under 800 damage

Well, it is a Crusader SP, so that was probably 40 shots, 20 hits and 800 damage.

Turmoilx
Nov 24, 2015

Hellsau posted:

Well, it is a Crusader SP, so that was probably 40 shots, 20 hits and 800 damage.

he shot 10 times!

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

I Aced the Crusader SP on Malinovka. Of course I did 2.5k beforehand then shotgunned the enemy M12 in a lovely last-minute duel (with a stylish drive-by), but that was the only battle in about 70 that was worth playing. Yeah, its pretty poo poo.

FV207 however is miserable enough to make me think of committing suicide.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Do you think WoT being temporarily down today is related to yesterdays World of Warplanes issue where the game would crash for players at the end of every battle?

Edit: Nevermind, it's down for patch 1.5. Still, weird timing.

RandomPauI fucked around with this message at 16:01 on Apr 29, 2019

Turmoilx
Nov 24, 2015

perfect

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
Empires border actually owns if you have gun depression + turret armor (which is really just describing the current meta). I had a 6k+ damage game in the Caen not too long ago.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I'm still waiting for any of the updates to install on any of the games. I didn't realize that there were updates though; I just kept getting red error messages about files not being accessible.

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
im pretty sure im going to block minsk

Barry
Aug 1, 2003

Hardened Criminal
lol @ not excluding Mines

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

I actually don't hate Mines. :ssh:

You either win the hill and have a great game, or die trying to get onto the hill and it's over quickly, which is usually better than the "slowly watching your team die one by one in new and retarded ways over 10 minutes" that you get with a loss on other maps.

Barry
Aug 1, 2003

Hardened Criminal
It's so hilariously imbalanced and garbage for anything over like tier 4. I agree that you can yolo the hill if you're in a light/fast medium and either be out quick or have a good game but that doesn't mean it's not an abomination of map design.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

did they remove Redshire and Sacred Valley already

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
redshire no. I have never seen sacred valley so I guess they removed that one

Turmoilx
Nov 24, 2015

had this guy in a battle a few ago then got him on our team again

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

Turmoilx posted:

this is why you need at least one Cruiser 2 - swift execution without risking a time out

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

Turmoilx posted:

lmao awesome

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

oh no, not the blacklist

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
I never seen so many UDES in my life.

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames
so where do goons find other goons to shoot tanks with these days?

i am loving awful at this game and feel like subjecting the rest of you to my pubbie-level tank skills

Atomizer
Jun 24, 2007

Gorman Thomas posted:

Empires border actually owns if you have gun depression + turret armor (which is really just describing the current meta). I had a 6k+ damage game in the Caen not too long ago.

Barry posted:

lol @ not excluding Mines

McGavin posted:

I actually don't hate Mines. :ssh:

You either win the hill and have a great game, or die trying to get onto the hill and it's over quickly, which is usually better than the "slowly watching your team die one by one in new and retarded ways over 10 minutes" that you get with a loss on other maps.

The problem with the maps and this whole system is that some tanks are good on certain maps and bad on others, but you have no control over what scenario you'll encounter, especially if you're not just playing a few similar tanks. If you could pick your tank after seeing the map, or vice-versa, and could also make a decision based on the presence or absence of arty, then that would make gameplay far more enjoyable and also be a much better solution than the "ban one or two maps ever 4 hours" thing."

Goast posted:

so where do goons find other goons to shoot tanks with these days?

i am loving awful at this game and feel like subjecting the rest of you to my pubbie-level tank skills

Where are you playing? If you're in the US, we have a goon clan and discord; let me know.

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
your map bans also dont affect encounter or assault battles so wargaming just ensured that the rest of the people who still had them enabled turned them off lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

Gone Fashing posted:

your map bans also dont affect encounter or assault battles so wargaming just ensured that the rest of the people who still had them enabled turned them off lol

lol