Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

flakeloaf posted:

speaking of racists and people who aren't welcome anywhere outside their own cavernous basements with candy dispensers and room for infinitely more people than would ever associate with them, guess who's not invited to the "minecraft has existed for ten years already" party
yep

https://twitter.com/Variety/status/1122858484385636352

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muckswirler
Oct 22, 2008

Iydkydk *grinds away down handrail into the waiting open maw of Qanon/Caligula deep in the bowels of hell*

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

"where we go one we go all" is just gibberish

congrats you understand qanon better than literally anyone who believes it

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

"We instantly believe any dumb poo poo somebody posts"

Yup, sounds like qanon

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan

Krankenstyle posted:

uhhh yeah pewdiepie is 100% a nazi

well yeah he’s Scandinavian

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
in tech bubble news one of my bosses recently had to go to the sunnyvale city hall for some permitting stuff and apparently they've lost like half their staff and they're concerned because poo poo is just not getting done

said that there were just stacks and stacks of construction permitting paperwork everywhere, like a hoarder's nest

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Vomik posted:

:thunk:

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Vomik posted:

come now, we're only like 25% nazis & 50% collaborators

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

"where we go one we go all" is just gibberish

It's a line from a lovely movie about sailing lol

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe
my mom is evidently doing some construction permitting work now and that seemed weird as hell

its also terrible because she's dying and still working to basically keep her health insurance instead of just quitting and enjoying things

i had to drive her to the middle of nowhere the other day and run a measuring wheel around for her on some guys property where he was putting in a septic system because she couldn't do any of it

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy

zach barth is a very cool guy and this is bullshit slander!1

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

he said the exact thing i expected him to say, just awkwardly late.

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

in tech bubble news one of my bosses recently had to go to the sunnyvale city hall for some permitting stuff and apparently they've lost like half their staff and they're concerned because poo poo is just not getting done

said that there were just stacks and stacks of construction permitting paperwork everywhere, like a hoarder's nest

this creates an opportunity for some enterprising city council member to "cut red tape" but then they'll get voted out of office by nimbys once someone builds a store that's 4" too tall

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?

I’m kind of surprised to see this on huffpo

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

they need a city income tax to make up for the lack of the property tax base required to employ a functioning bureaucracy

I am not kidding

muckswirler
Oct 22, 2008

qirex posted:

this creates an opportunity for some enterprising city council member to "cut red tape" but then they'll get voted out of office by nimbys once someone builds a store that's 4" too tall

Hey you built six inches higher than your story poles mister, tear your house down or I'm suing you. I can no longer see the Value Inn by the airport.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

the bay area is a federation of failed feudal states

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

my bitter bi rival posted:

the bay area is a federation of failed feudal states

i read that as "fuerdai states"

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

flakeloaf posted:

i read that as "fuerdai states"

im not smart enough to make that reference but i looked it up and it seems applicable too.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

wework is ipoing

wework lost $1.8 billion last year on $1.9b revenue

SoftBank has poured over $10 billion into the furnace

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Shaggar posted:

you can definitely sell a bicycle without brakes. they don't have regulations like cars since bicycles are not intended to be used on regulated public roadways.

sane countries have regulations about bikes

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe

the united states is a federation of failed feudal states

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

incels interlinked posted:

took this pic last week

that's a qanon reference at the bottom. shame the owner is a chud bc the food is real good

I don't know, you could always bring up that they own a pizzeria unlike that contemptible and evil Comet Ping Pong

prisoner of waffles
May 8, 2007

Ah! well a-day! what evil looks
Had I from old and young!
Instead of the cross, the fishmech
About my neck was hung.

Luigi Thirty posted:

wework is ipoing

wework lost $1.8 billion last year on $1.9b revenue

fuggin insane

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

what do you mean failed, the (poo poo-)lords are making money hand over fist

prisoner of waffles
May 8, 2007

Ah! well a-day! what evil looks
Had I from old and young!
Instead of the cross, the fishmech
About my neck was hung.

President Beep posted:

"we are soy MEN!"

u mean

somos i am hombres

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
soy un perdedor

Broken Machine
Oct 22, 2010

haveblue posted:

soy un perdedor

i used to think that part said 'oh, head to toe'

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

bump_fn posted:

are bikes with coaster brakes illegal in the uk

mystes
May 31, 2006

Luigi Thirty posted:

It's worth noting that SoftBank's investment fund is mainly Saudi money, so I don't feel that sorry for them.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

haveblue posted:

soy un perdedor

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

prisoner of waffles posted:

u mean

somos i am hombres

the soy, the

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

simpsons reference!! :imunfunny:

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

President Beep posted:

Much like your posts, the Simpsons started sucking years ago

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

aha! that implies it was good once. :hellyeah:

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

President Beep posted:

pres beep needs material!

Cerv
Sep 14, 2004

This is a silly post with little news value.

are bikes with coaster brakes illegal in the uk

legal as long as you also have a front brake fitted

the law’s just that you have to have two brakes. doesn’t care about what kind they are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan

bump_fn posted:

jack rear end DOT bike