Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: GhostofJohnMuir)

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
They are chips

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

Pirate Radar posted:

Still thinking about hypothetical full-strength Doritos

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
Many test subjects' tastebuds were lost to the Frozen Ranch Doritos.

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
prescription strength doritos

Randler posted:

Are doritos crisps?

they're made from corn like 95% of amrika

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
Oh, they're just a brand of nachos.

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Cool Ranch Doritos are sold under the name "Cool Original" in the UK and are called "Cool American" elsewhere in Europe, as ranch dressing is less common in those places.

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
In the spring of 2015, Doritos Roulette was released to US markets for a limited time. While all chips appeared to look the same on the outside, one out of every six chips would be extra spicy.[28] Owing to the spicy nature of one variety contained in the pack, in July 2015 a school in the UK reported an incident where a student "suffered some difficulty breathing after eating one".[29]

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
♫So go on, go on
Come on leave me breathless
Tempt me, tease me
'Till I can't deny this
Tasty feeling
Let me long for your kiss♫

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
https://i.imgur.com/la3vcm7.mp4

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

Thanks, this really helped! We need more of this in this forum.

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

game of thrones really saved a lot on cgi by just making everything too dark to see

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

Randler posted:

Oh, they're just a brand of nachos.

guys, i don't think randler knows what nachos are

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

The Muppets On PCP posted:

In the spring of 2015, Doritos Roulette was released to US markets for a limited time. While all chips appeared to look the same on the outside, one out of every six chips would be extra spicy.[28] Owing to the spicy nature of one variety contained in the pack, in July 2015 a school in the UK reported an incident where a student "suffered some difficulty breathing after eating one".[29]

these were alright but not really worthwhile when you could just get a whole bag of the spicy

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Cool Ranch Doritos are sold under the name "Cool Original" in the UK and are called "Cool American" elsewhere in Europe, as ranch dressing is less common in those places.

I thought this was hilarious the first time I saw it

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

guys, i don't think randler knows what nachos are

maybe it's a local colloquialism like how they call cell phones handys

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
I believe this is praxis
https://twitter.com/legittayupdates/status/1122852241994649601?s=21

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
the 40 minute part 1 of jon bois documentary on the decline of the number of professional athletes named bob.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvh6NLqKRfs

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Doritos are chips

Lol chips called "Cool American"

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Yes, the Hurricanes have a big pig for a mascot. Former team owner Peter Karmanos is credited with chosing an “ice hog” mascot for his team. The then-unnamed hog made his inauspicious debut before a game against the Detroit Red Wings in the Greensboro Coliseum in 1997. (He planned to emerge from inside a Zamboni ice cleaning machine, but became overcome with carbon dioxide fumes and passed out, leaving only his twitching, furry legs briefly visible to the crowd).

nankeen
Mar 20, 2019

by Cyrano4747
confession time i love pigs, i could not share my space with one or consume their flesh or handle their poo but they are so loving cute and they look like weird creepy gnomes when they're young and then enormous fat creepy gnomes when they're old. their beady little eyes. their freakish intelligence. dolphins of the filth

nankeen
Mar 20, 2019

by Cyrano4747
i don't think i could share my space with a dolphin either but that's not a hygiene thing, it's the rape thing

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Yes, the Hurricanes have a big pig for a mascot. Former team owner Peter Karmanos is credited with chosing an “ice hog” mascot for his team. The then-unnamed hog made his inauspicious debut before a game against the Detroit Red Wings in the Greensboro Coliseum in 1997. (He planned to emerge from inside a Zamboni ice cleaning machine, but became overcome with carbon dioxide fumes and passed out, leaving only his twitching, furry legs briefly visible to the crowd).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xva-cdBi8E

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
i'm afraid if i owned a pig it would eat me

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoNN8vZf74c&t=270s

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

happy labour day, comrades

let us crush the bourgeois swine

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

lol sry about ur cuntry

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

V. Illych L. posted:

lol sry about ur cuntry

Hey, at least we're powerful enough to engineer and carry out a coup in Venez-

*checks the news*

...well gently caress.

nankeen
Mar 20, 2019

by Cyrano4747
cuba is a wonderful nation

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

https://twitter.com/KurtSchlichter/status/1123402394568499200

If Venezuela have gun, this not happen

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
The Mississippi is just about level with the little baby levy that borders my work parking lot and there's supposed to be a bunch more rain this week. By morning it's gonna be up and over.

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
god seems mad at you vb

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
Must be all the sinning they get up to down south, they deserve it, it's gods punishment.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

drilldo squirt posted:

Must be all the sinning they get up to down south, they deserve it, it's gods punishment.

Its the north end of the Mississippi. Its flooding everywhere around the Great Lakes and all the way out to the Atlantic Ocean.

Nature is trying its hardest to stop people from voting Conservative. Sadly Canadians are dumb and I dont think this will work. :(

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
https://twitter.com/inaturalistnz/status/1123484145139765249

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
I'm certain Obama's documentary for Netflix will end Trumpism in the United States forever.

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

Speaking of which, is Trumpism a scientific term by now? I hope it is, it might be the first time he contributes to science.

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

V. Illych L. posted:

happy labour day, comrades

let us crush the bourgeois swine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7F_9FEx7ymg

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

just saw a jesse jackson speech and it's crazy that the dems thought hmm let's go with walter mondale and michael dukakis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
He's black and if the discrepancy between their behavior during obama and trump/bush years tells me anything it's the establishment is racist.