Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

aparmenideanmonad
Jan 28, 2004
Balls to you and your way of mortal opinions - you don't exist anyway!
Fun Shoe
barkley 2, smells like doo-doo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
borfley

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
Q

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Bargkley

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
is it out yet

EDIT: UPDATE: it's not out yet

Baku fucked around with this message at 06:56 on Apr 9, 2019

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf

No. 1 Apartheid Fan posted:

is it out yet

EDIT: UPDATE: it's not out yet

Thanks for the update, came here to check

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtQKeoWf5SQ&t=3s

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

It's out

Edit: nm

Rotten Red Rod fucked around with this message at 03:08 on Apr 13, 2019

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Holy poo poo Barkley 2 is going epic exclusive too?

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Corin Tucker's Stalker posted:

Video games are cool because stuff like this exists. I'm supporting this project with cyber dollars.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Barkley 2 is out and it's exclusively available at Golden Corral, and in France, Buffalo Grill. No word on other territories yet but fingers crossed!

dropkickpikachu
Dec 20, 2003

Ash: You sell rocks?
Flint: Pewter City souveneirs, you want to buy some?

The Big Word posted:

Barkley 2 is out and it's exclusively available at Golden Corral, and in France, Buffalo Grill. No word on other territories yet but fingers crossed!

can confirm, when i went over to the grillhouse section to get some smokehouse boneless beef ribs they had a kiosk set up and i played it for a half hour or so. it's really good!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Professor Cthulhu
Jul 14, 2007

I got my Associate degree at Miskatonic Community College.

dropkickpikachu posted:

can confirm, when i went over to the grillhouse section to get some smokehouse boneless beef ribs they had a kiosk set up and i played it for a half hour or so. it's really good!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you upload a youtube video of gameplay or does Golden Corral made you sign an NDA?

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Bärklej

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004
I had a plate of Barkley 2 and got food poisoned. Don't let it happen to you.

dropkickpikachu
Dec 20, 2003

Ash: You sell rocks?
Flint: Pewter City souveneirs, you want to buy some?

Professor Cthulhu posted:

Can you upload a youtube video of gameplay or does Golden Corral made you sign an NDA?

they took our cell phones at the door. the boneless ribs were really good though, i didn't have to sign an NDA about the food.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Brkly

Wilmott Snipes
May 29, 2002

It's daddy shithead, where's the bourbon?
You got lucky my girlfriend died at Golden Corral. The ambulance said she choked in the chocolate fountain but I know it was because she played Barkley 2 a few minutes earlier. Powerful vidcon.

Vax
Dec 29, 2011

delicious!
I'm in that cart

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Baker

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

Posting the last Barkley of the Heisei era

Big Mad Drongo
Nov 10, 2006

Ley Bark, Ley

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Brk

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES
That's me with the vidcon
That's me playing Barkley
Shut Up And Jam Gaiden

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Name's Ley, Bark Ley...

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Just saw the update!! So exited ! ! !

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

obstipator posted:

Just saw the update!! So exited ! ! !

Hoiype

Wilmott Snipes
May 29, 2002

It's daddy shithead, where's the bourbon?
There's an update?

Cheen
Apr 17, 2005

Thayres a front page????

TalkLittle
Jun 23, 2004

I'm looking for Charles Barkley news but only see celebrity trash like Ariana Grande made Charles Barkley cry

Can someone recommend a serious Charles Barkley news outlet where I can keep up with the REAL Barkley happenings?

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

TalkLittle posted:

I'm looking for Charles Barkley news but only see celebrity trash like Ariana Grande made Charles Barkley cry

Can someone recommend a serious Charles Barkley news outlet where I can keep up with the REAL Barkley happenings?

your lookin at it

Vax
Dec 29, 2011

delicious!

Yes. The one from 2017.

Sdoots
Nov 3, 2013

I did this and could have stopped it, but nothing in nature ever follows a gaussian curve. Sure, they'll tell you that it does. They say that every five minutes someone dies in a car accident, but how often are there seven hundred and sixty one armless and legless corpses in one hangar?
in June of next year, we'll get an update. I got a good feeling on this one.

Professor Cthulhu
Jul 14, 2007

I got my Associate degree at Miskatonic Community College.
I just wish the producers would stop buying golden basketballs for their office. They just bought another one. That's seven golden basketballs adorning their office.

BattleHamster
Mar 18, 2009

TalkLittle posted:

Yea, its called Inside the NBA

Nosfereefer
Jun 15, 2011

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

I just wish the producers would stop buying golden basketballs for their office. They just bought another one. That's seven golden basketballs adorning their office.

excuse me but i dont thing you get game development

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

They have an office?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
The Promise